BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.0
6.9
6.8

Where's the light on the keypad.

• 2013-12-04 17:48
  • HHHH

this phone is absolutely rubbish. I bought the hot pink one and the paint is starting to peel and worse of all, the phone over heats and drains my battery. stupid phone

• 2013-12-04 15:29
  • 9xHH

The phone is annoying! I don't know if its faulty or not but I can't use my menu button in clicking. Have to use the backspace to send/yes. Also, can't upgrade my app world. I am getting frustrated and its just 5days old!

• 2013-11-30 02:53
  • 3sE3

Its a good phone the battey is only discouraging part...its not strong or doesn't last!!

• 2013-11-29 21:41
  • 3sEw

When using the phone to listen to music and I pause and go back to the home screen, if a call is coming in the phone doesn't ring. Is there a way to have my music paused and hear my ringtone when I'm getting a call?

• 2013-11-28 16:35
  • 8yTn

wats special about tis 9320??

• 2013-11-28 09:47
  • t1$K

Being a big fan of BB, I purchased a BB curve 9320 few months ago. Initially performance has been upto the mark except some battery back up issues but later it started creating hell lot of issues-while using the phone it will get re-started/switched off frequently. Many a times while talking to somebody it will stop working automatically which will lead to mis-understanding between you and the person at the other end. Handset got serviced three times under warranty period but the issue has not been fixed and more embracing is even after replacing the battery also problem remains the same. Planning for one more round of service. During my first visit to redington service center guy in B'lore demanded Rs200/- for data back up service,but no data has been got stored in memory device.Second time the service guy advised to change the battery from the basement shop run by the service center guy. Rs 2300/- has been charged for a battery replacement and problem still exist as it is...good luck to BB

Cheers,

Sumesh

• 2013-11-27 20:35
  • rJnH

this phone is full of c**p.. it always restarts.. even if i place it to a stand by mode... this phone has plenty of problems.. please dont waste your time buying this phone...

• 2013-11-27 14:49
  • Mfxa

Do yourself a very big favour. If you're thinking of buying this, dont. I got mine on contract 13 months ago and ive had absolutely nothing but trouble with it. Get a samsung or go for an iPhone but please dont waste your money on this lump of junk.

• 2013-11-23 03:28
  • 3J0g

To avoid restarting/re boot problems,make sure your Format your BlackBerry 9320 and Reinstall all necessary application again.Then problem Solved!...

• 2013-11-22 01:19
  • Np}w

please anyone help me I want to use simple net recharge on my blackberry 9320 please..........

• 2013-11-20 17:09
  • U$4H

> In reply to E212 @ 2013-11-20 02:34 from sxvs - click to readHi i am still unable to delete those songs of my phone.

• 2013-11-20 08:28
  • N9fA

> In reply to Debra @ 2013-11-18 13:32 from N9fA - click to readgo to home screen then look for file icon and click it and find media card from there you can find songs you want to delete..

• 2013-11-20 02:34
  • sxvs

Does anybody know how to delete music from the device itself as there's no options to delete songs that says format support not available.

• 2013-11-18 13:32
  • N9fA

im loving this phone

• 2013-11-18 08:19
  • NH1Z

what is the reason reg the shutting down of this phone

• 2013-11-15 08:36
  • Mfxa

how can i upgrade my 9320 to the latest version.. because i want to have the latest themes for my phone

• 2013-11-15 08:34
  • Mfxa

This is the crappest phone ever!!! I bought the hot pink one, and after twee weeks the paint started cracking and coming off. It looks terrible.

The battery doesn't last longer than 3 hours. It shuts down for no apparent reason AND to top it all off, it freezes more than 4 times everyday. I struggle collecting calls and making them. It also doesn't accept my 32GB memory card.

I wouldn't recommend this phone to my worst enemy!

• 2013-11-13 14:10
  • fwe8

> In reply to bb9320 @ 2013-09-29 15:59 from t7Xi - click to readjust press alt+space..

• 2013-11-12 16:20
  • RIET

> In reply to zolile @ 2013-10-23 13:57 from fsmE - click to readIs it a good phone

• 2013-11-12 14:51
  • nIgv
Total of 2103 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.