vicky, 27 Jun 2015Have it for 2 years - very good phone My BB 9320 curve works normally,but suddenly turns off.I have to reboot it again by removing the battery and even while taking photo by keeping flash light on it turns off suddenly.also I cannot switch off my phone.even if I switch off and if I click thr end key button after 10 minutes,the phone shows home screen.So suggest me a solution.
Bytjie , 24 Jun 2015I also have the same problem started recently keeps on rebooting by itself will still be busy ... moreI commented previously about rebooting by itself i ha deleted one game that i downloaded and it stopped rebooting by itself 2 days now and no reboot by itself
blackberry, 23 Jun 2015NB To All BlackBerry user We Had Some Underground investigation And Found A Solution To All... moreYou have to give us an answer and solutions to what we are experiencing with this phone...It's often rebooting ny itself.
Johny Bee, 22 Jun 2015Its a stupid phone, cant recommend it for anyone, it keep restarting itself like crazy men. RUBISHI also have the same problem started recently keeps on rebooting by itself will still be busy with something or on a phone call and then it restarts by itself and then struggles to go on again
NB To All BlackBerry user
We Had Some Underground investigation And Found A Solution To All Your Problems Regarding Your BlackBerry smartphone 9320
How To stop Or solve Problems Like:
1)Batter Drain Fast
3)Low For Radio
5)And Many More
Solution: Due To low Ram/Space You Are advised To Swipe Everything On Your BlackBerry 9320 And Download Only The Following Application
3)Screen Muncher Not Screen Grabber
9)And Many More
But donot Download And Install The Following Applications
By Doing So Your BlackBerry Will Run Smooth And Never Gives You Any Problems
Failure To Do So will lead To headache And Stress All Day Long, Good Luck!
It's Such a bullshit device made by blackberry - if you are running with wi-fi, you can't use BB Messenger, BB World, Facebook, anything you love to use, except internet. Rest problems already shared by other guys, so no need to tell.!!
Its a stupid phone, cant recommend it for anyone,
it keep restarting itself like crazy men.
Good phone with decent battery back up, light weight and small. Blackberry should launch more curve mobiles like this with advanced features and os 10
Lebo, 01 Jun 2015Blackberry 9320 is wack it always switches off and when my battery is actually full it says ba... moreIt is full of nonsense. Switch itself off. Battery drained or use radio. Its not quality really. It frustrates a lot. I don't enjoy using it.
when i call to anyone i have received sms that u r using internet.kindly tell me how i can stop internet from it.
D.I.P, 10 May 2015I have used this Phone for now 4months and I have seen a lot of things that need correction am... moreYes sir m facing sm prblm battry full or half but radio is turnnd off nd m using d devicefrm last 1.5years
I have used this Phone for now 4months and I have seen a lot of things that need correction among others are:
1. Battery my battery keeps on telling me battery too low for radio use besides being full.
2. 3G an this phone causes overheating of the phone and drains battery.
3. When I insert original headsets it witches to voice calling
4. Most apps are for sale very few apps are free when the majority of the people in developing countries DO NOT have CREDIT card to buy apps. Introduce other methods of buying apps e.g by making a specific crutch card that could contain a purchasing code and this card is to be sold like scratch cards for talk time.
5. Introduce more third party music player because only what I saw from app word is baamboo player.
6. Applications need regular update,you find that the Phone was Introduced in 2012 most apps are 2010.
7. Battery capacity needs to be revisited let's say 1450mAh to 2650mAh+
8. I'm unable to download most game from waptrick.com but with blackberry os 5 I was able to download ultimate mortal combart for free. But with this very handset it keeps on saying subscribe to BlackBerry zone and when I try open a pop up, it BB Zone is not available from your country.
Otherwise this phone is great thank you
i am facing dust prolem under the mobile screen which enters again and again even after cleaning
Can I use all apps through Wi-Fi net. Is mobile net necessary for any app?
Temadek5, 04 May 2015How can i conect my phone internet to computerBlackberry 9320 is wack it always switches off and when my battery is actually full it says battery too low I HATE THIS PHONE.
pls help to suggest me as the said mobile BB9320 is better for me or not as i have only budget of rs 6000/- for my phn.....and its my dream from last 5yrs to take bb phn in which sensor facility should be avaiable ...but phn touches my heart and price also ok,,,,so pls help me to decide that this mob. will use to me by atleat 2yrs+
pls confirm me............