BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.8

> In reply to Anand @ 2014-09-14 05:15 from 3sEw - click to readHello, I am using bb 9320 but unable to access internet on tata docomo.please guide me.waiting for your reply.

• 2014-09-18 18:34
  • rASw

Well, after not even 2 months using it,started to have problems especially the trackpad and BB menu buttons are frozen many times or not moving free until the end of Options menu... Luckily is still guaranteed and I left it in service. And I found similar problems with this phone on BB forums. Unfortunately Blackberry seems not to be interested anymore in OS 7 except in their last OS 10 - without BIS, data compression and like eating MB with bread as Androids! No updates and even in forums unresponsive for older phones.If this is a way to make advertisment only for the last products, I prefer to switch definitely to the real Android!

• 2014-09-16 21:44
  • Ss14

> In reply to furiousUser @ 2014-08-22 02:04 from fuNc - click to readWell am also using berry9320 OMG its giving me headache,whenever I take apic while flash its on it goes off,wen my bettry is 95% it goes of. An its can be hort like its hell . BOLD never do such things. 9320 its a factory error I bet.

.Thank you

• 2014-09-16 18:23
  • 9yVf

> In reply to tracey @ 2014-09-12 19:43 from 0p36 - click to readyou need to load another OS.error 205 means it has a bad app

• 2014-09-15 07:45
  • fm@Z

This phone is good but has got a lot of problems and it doesn't need working class like me cause I might end throwing it its jst got a lot of problems sorrounding it

• 2014-09-14 08:04
  • 3sE3

Hi,

There I am using this bb 9320 it's a very very helpfull for me,
Very fast internet speed,using many apps one time camera is decent also in night,sound is mindblowing,
U know I am a hard user of fone...!
And not facing any problem...!
Few days before I also used bb 9220..!
it's irritating me but this one is excellent peace...
Blackberry here is big fan of yours..!
Thnks RIM.

• 2014-09-14 05:15
  • 3sEw

This phone is stylish sleek and is brilliant for internet use only downside to this phone is that it freezes alot

• 2014-09-12 22:01
  • mH1y

does any1 knw to do whn it says app error 200 reset I have a curve dnt knw which num ive pressed the reset n it nt working

• 2014-09-12 19:43
  • 0p36

Why bb 9230 gets hot evry now 'n then???
Have to remove battery, allow to cool, then re-insert.
Was told dat is factory fault??? Any further comments or suggestions will be appreciated

• 2014-09-12 08:18
  • rvfy

All bb curve phones are problematic being that's bb curve phones are economic class..they are all kindof cheap...so whether u like it or not, it can't definately be perfect..they are low budget in the blackberry world...I sugest u get any bb bold series to get the best out of blackberry. Or any of d z or q series. Bb bold phones are d. Strongest though.

• 2014-09-07 00:30
  • 3sEw

i want this phone who can sale this to me around 3k only. please contact me...here in opinion

• 2014-09-06 08:11
  • RxnW

> In reply to ncece @ 2014-09-05 10:48 from fjaf - click to readWas it new? Dropped and or abused? You may need to just do factory wipe or a softweare update. I've had that when that needed to be done. Blackberries are good phones, my family has had most models and done tech support on them etc...

• 2014-09-05 19:48
  • Y28x

> In reply to snips @ 2014-09-05 11:15 from f0GJ - click to readGo to amazon and look up this model and you can get the batteries for most blackberries there and cheaply priced.

• 2014-09-05 19:46
  • Y28x

please i need original battery for blackberry 9320,the name of the battery,and number on it.

• 2014-09-05 11:15
  • f0GJ

guys i hav been using this phone for 18months but i am not afraid to say this I HATE BLACKBERRY it hate it with passion. it Freeezes all the time nd now is off been off since saturday.

• 2014-09-05 10:48
  • fjaf

Hi everyone i am planning to buy bb 9320 is this phone good???
pls anyone suggest me the better one.

• 2014-09-05 06:41
  • Mfxf

I also had the booting on and off and then figured out the battery is not fitting in tightly so I put some cardboard in between the battery and he case and it is better

• 2014-09-02 01:26
  • YeHe

I have had my Blackberry for a year and a half and 2 weeks after I got it it packed in. It has now been in for repair for the 5 or 6th time. ???? I am a woman and need a phone to help me if I have a problem but unfortunately your product does not help me when I need it... I am now without a phone again !!!!!!! what is wrong with Blackberry I dont use my phone that often but I do need a phone that i know will be working as I do not have a house phone... Sorry to say I will never ever buy another Blackberry ever ...
Coleen

• 2014-08-30 19:10
  • NmZu

> In reply to hjovial @ 2014-08-23 20:34 from 3sEw - click to readthat's the same problem im facing currently'...

• 2014-08-28 08:56
  • frbs

i bought ths phone hn January and its August now and this phone keeps shutting off in my face. .evn after rebooting ths damn thing

• 2014-08-25 23:10
  • Nm$u
Total of 2010 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.