BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.7

My phone was a darling a few months after i bought it but now am on a call and it goes off,tells me battery is low for radio use even when it shows its half full,i no longer have bluetooth or wifi capability,am just a mess with an expensive phone that can't do nothing for me

• 2014-10-17 14:17
  • futt

> In reply to Anon @ 2014-09-12 08:18 from rvfy - click to readDear Brother,
I ve a same problem with my 9320.
Now i am unable to purchase new battery.
Can you please guide me where should i get new battery.
Waiting for kind reply.

• 2014-10-15 14:43
  • uWF@

I have a 9320 and need to move on to a new one. I want to stay with bb but what do I choose...z10 or z30 or z3? I don't know? Please help.

• 2014-10-13 16:10
  • 3sEj

Hi
For me i just want to buy curve 9320, is d fone a gud one? plz lead me through b4 i buy it.

• 2014-10-10 04:07
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-02 04:22 from Qh0Q - click to readI experience the same problem and its very frustrating, any solutions?????

• 2014-10-08 15:25
  • N9iT

> In reply to Anand @ 2014-09-23 04:22 from 3sE3 - click to readWant to use my blackberry 9320 for what's app without blackberry internet how cld i do that? I want to use regular data

• 2014-10-06 06:47
  • q{f3

It was great when I first got it, but after a while it became total crap. It freezes all the time, the battery jumps from 90% straight to 4%, the phone restarts by itself, if it doesn't restart, it just cuts out, when my battery is full it still says it's too low for radio use. The phone is now a total disaster.

• 2014-10-02 04:22
  • Qh0Q

Very good phone when they are working but can often provide several problems for the user

• 2014-09-23 08:37
  • sXGu

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-09-18 18:34 from rASw - click to readHi,
Vishal.
Here is tips for ur internet access
Go to OPTION > DEVICE> ADVANCE SETTING> TCP/IP> APN enabaled Type internet>save
After then u restart ur device
Press alt+aA right+del
Now u can use normal plan on ur bb9320
Thanks.

• 2014-09-23 04:22
  • 3sE3

> In reply to elsy @ 2014-09-22 17:56 from 8jpX - click to readHi,
Elsy u must reload the new OS 7.1
Problem would be solve..!

• 2014-09-23 03:51
  • 3sEw

I need help my phone has failed to open,only shows app error 200 Reset. What should i do to start it again.

• 2014-09-22 17:56
  • 8jpX

Bought it last year December and I have to be very honest when I say that this is the first mobile phone I ever paid for myself as a Christmas box and the only joy I got from it was downloading and upgrading tons of apps and software updates just to improve its performance. Memory cards don't last very long, permanent network coverage problems, media apps crash,the camera gave in, 60% of appworld downloads is not compatible for this model AND l lost 4gig's worth of documents & photos that meant a lot to me. Non-replacable items that only exist in my memory now, well quarter of it..
For the little amount I spend to activate the BIS each month, it's not even worth it.

@li van staden
South-africa

• 2014-09-22 08:31
  • 3sEj

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-09-18 18:34 from rASw - click to readBecous this phon is problm kreated

• 2014-09-19 09:01
  • uuHr

> In reply to Anand @ 2014-09-14 05:15 from 3sEw - click to readHello, I am using bb 9320 but unable to access internet on tata docomo.please guide me.waiting for your reply.

• 2014-09-18 18:34
  • rASw

Well, after not even 2 months using it,started to have problems especially the trackpad and BB menu buttons are frozen many times or not moving free until the end of Options menu... Luckily is still guaranteed and I left it in service. And I found similar problems with this phone on BB forums. Unfortunately Blackberry seems not to be interested anymore in OS 7 except in their last OS 10 - without BIS, data compression and like eating MB with bread as Androids! No updates and even in forums unresponsive for older phones.If this is a way to make advertisment only for the last products, I prefer to switch definitely to the real Android!

• 2014-09-16 21:44
  • Ss14

> In reply to furiousUser @ 2014-08-22 02:04 from fuNc - click to readWell am also using berry9320 OMG its giving me headache,whenever I take apic while flash its on it goes off,wen my bettry is 95% it goes of. An its can be hort like its hell . BOLD never do such things. 9320 its a factory error I bet.

.Thank you

• 2014-09-16 18:23
  • 9yVf

> In reply to tracey @ 2014-09-12 19:43 from 0p36 - click to readyou need to load another OS.error 205 means it has a bad app

• 2014-09-15 07:45
  • fm@Z

This phone is good but has got a lot of problems and it doesn't need working class like me cause I might end throwing it its jst got a lot of problems sorrounding it

• 2014-09-14 08:04
  • 3sE3

Hi,

There I am using this bb 9320 it's a very very helpfull for me,
Very fast internet speed,using many apps one time camera is decent also in night,sound is mindblowing,
U know I am a hard user of fone...!
And not facing any problem...!
Few days before I also used bb 9220..!
it's irritating me but this one is excellent peace...
Blackberry here is big fan of yours..!
Thnks RIM.

• 2014-09-14 05:15
  • 3sEw

This phone is stylish sleek and is brilliant for internet use only downside to this phone is that it freezes alot

• 2014-09-12 22:01
  • mH1y
Total of 2023 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.