BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.7

> In reply to furiousUser @ 2014-08-22 02:04 from fuNc - click to readWell am also using berry9320 OMG its giving me headache,whenever I take apic while flash its on it goes off,wen my bettry is 95% it goes of. An its can be hort like its hell . BOLD never do such things. 9320 its a factory error I bet.

.Thank you

• 2014-09-16 18:23
  • 9yVf

> In reply to tracey @ 2014-09-12 19:43 from 0p36 - click to readyou need to load another OS.error 205 means it has a bad app

• 2014-09-15 07:45
  • fm@Z

This phone is good but has got a lot of problems and it doesn't need working class like me cause I might end throwing it its jst got a lot of problems sorrounding it

• 2014-09-14 08:04
  • 3sE3

Hi,

There I am using this bb 9320 it's a very very helpfull for me,
Very fast internet speed,using many apps one time camera is decent also in night,sound is mindblowing,
U know I am a hard user of fone...!
And not facing any problem...!
Few days before I also used bb 9220..!
it's irritating me but this one is excellent peace...
Blackberry here is big fan of yours..!
Thnks RIM.

• 2014-09-14 05:15
  • 3sEw

This phone is stylish sleek and is brilliant for internet use only downside to this phone is that it freezes alot

• 2014-09-12 22:01
  • mH1y

does any1 knw to do whn it says app error 200 reset I have a curve dnt knw which num ive pressed the reset n it nt working

• 2014-09-12 19:43
  • 0p36

Why bb 9230 gets hot evry now 'n then???
Have to remove battery, allow to cool, then re-insert.
Was told dat is factory fault??? Any further comments or suggestions will be appreciated

• 2014-09-12 08:18
  • rvfy

All bb curve phones are problematic being that's bb curve phones are economic class..they are all kindof cheap...so whether u like it or not, it can't definately be perfect..they are low budget in the blackberry world...I sugest u get any bb bold series to get the best out of blackberry. Or any of d z or q series. Bb bold phones are d. Strongest though.

• 2014-09-07 00:30
  • 3sEw

i want this phone who can sale this to me around 3k only. please contact me...here in opinion

• 2014-09-06 08:11
  • RxnW

> In reply to ncece @ 2014-09-05 10:48 from fjaf - click to readWas it new? Dropped and or abused? You may need to just do factory wipe or a softweare update. I've had that when that needed to be done. Blackberries are good phones, my family has had most models and done tech support on them etc...

• 2014-09-05 19:48
  • Y28x

> In reply to snips @ 2014-09-05 11:15 from f0GJ - click to readGo to amazon and look up this model and you can get the batteries for most blackberries there and cheaply priced.

• 2014-09-05 19:46
  • Y28x

please i need original battery for blackberry 9320,the name of the battery,and number on it.

• 2014-09-05 11:15
  • f0GJ

guys i hav been using this phone for 18months but i am not afraid to say this I HATE BLACKBERRY it hate it with passion. it Freeezes all the time nd now is off been off since saturday.

• 2014-09-05 10:48
  • fjaf

Hi everyone i am planning to buy bb 9320 is this phone good???
pls anyone suggest me the better one.

• 2014-09-05 06:41
  • Mfxf

I also had the booting on and off and then figured out the battery is not fitting in tightly so I put some cardboard in between the battery and he case and it is better

• 2014-09-02 01:26
  • YeHe

I have had my Blackberry for a year and a half and 2 weeks after I got it it packed in. It has now been in for repair for the 5 or 6th time. ???? I am a woman and need a phone to help me if I have a problem but unfortunately your product does not help me when I need it... I am now without a phone again !!!!!!! what is wrong with Blackberry I dont use my phone that often but I do need a phone that i know will be working as I do not have a house phone... Sorry to say I will never ever buy another Blackberry ever ...
Coleen

• 2014-08-30 19:10
  • NmZu

> In reply to hjovial @ 2014-08-23 20:34 from 3sEw - click to readthat's the same problem im facing currently'...

• 2014-08-28 08:56
  • frbs

i bought ths phone hn January and its August now and this phone keeps shutting off in my face. .evn after rebooting ths damn thing

• 2014-08-25 23:10
  • Nm$u

My BB 9320 is 18 months now, cool. The only problem is the temperature rise of the device every now and then.

• 2014-08-23 20:34

Hi everyone,
2 days before I purchased a new bb 9320 its amazing fone,
I am used bb 9220 before,
It's a awesome never I seen.
But,
I want to know am I use whatsapp
And uc web browser in normal net pack?
It sometimes works but smtime not working.
Plz
Help me

Thnk u

• 2014-08-23 04:45
  • 9Dqp
Total of 2028 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.