BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.9

my blackberry camera keeps telling me when i switch on the camera ....

• 2014-05-12 19:02
  • NvTF

i have mine a hear and it constantly reboots itself and or tell me that the batery is to flat for radio use even when fully charged

• 2014-05-12 09:21
  • MYHi

> In reply to Soweto @ 2014-05-09 19:08 from f039 - click to readleave your self ..because you have a problem!

• 2014-05-11 01:05
  • K7fJ

> In reply to frisky riney @ 2014-02-26 18:05 from 3sEj - click to readBlackberry is a nice phone if u can just take care good care of ur phone

• 2014-05-10 20:50
  • NvjG

Hi! Dear Friends i just bought Blackberry Curve 9320. My PIN is 2A39787A. Please invite me. I don't know how to use it. Thanks!

• 2014-05-10 12:06
  • ut0g

Leave blackberry & buy other brands because all problems are emerging to all blackberry user.

• 2014-05-09 19:08
  • f039

> In reply to blommie @ 2014-04-29 02:12 from 3sEw - click to readMy 9320 I got it 3 days ago .. I have n 9360 too but my scroller is broken .. Aniway the only problem I find in the 9320 is the download speed is 6.4'kb per second nd that's damn slow ..can this be fixed sumhow or isit made 2 be that way or sumthing ???

• 2014-05-05 22:16
  • 3sEj

Hi! Dear Friends. Just i purchased this handset. I am new and strange for Blackberry also this is my first Smartphone in my life. I am having problem when i try to listen songs by connecting Headphone the disturbance come about "Voice-mail Initializing Please Say Something" this type of recorded voice i listen which disturbed me to listen songs so i request you kindly help me. I will be very grateful to you. Please support me. Thanks a lot in advance!

• 2014-05-05 21:08
  • 2S8x

pls does anyone knows how the wifi works? im having a problem connecting the wifi?

• 2014-05-04 21:25
  • rvnG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-10 09:42 from IhEV - click to readDid you return the phone and get a replacement? The 1st one I got from T-Mobile worked fine initially then started to have some problems though none as severe as what you describe. The replacement I was sent works as expected. Based on comments I've read I wonder if some of the phones were made in one of the cheap manufacturing centers that have no QC.

• 2014-05-03 21:48
  • 4Qh9

> In reply to Nick @ 2014-04-19 16:20 from ib6h - click to readDid you return the phone for a replacement? The 1st one I received had a few problems but the one T-Mobile sent to replace it works great.

• 2014-05-03 21:32
  • 4Qh9

I have the T-Mobile 9315 which is the same as the 9320. I have had this phone for 3 months and overall am satisfied with it.

PROs:

The call/voice quality is good and the graphics are better than I expected for such a small display screen.

Audio quality for media files is acceptable and good enough to use for certain performances. (NOTE: I have used this phone as an MP3 player and connected the headphone output directly to a stereo input of a professional PA system and played background tracks to support live performances.)

Wifi and bluetooth functions are easy to set up and the browser functions are solid enough.

CONs:

The camera will only zoom to 1.8x.
No Java means some internet media will not play but most net media plays fine.
One bluetooth device I have sometimes requires redoing the pairing setup before it stays connected. What happens is that only 2 of the 3 functions of the device connects, the status shows the device is conneected then the device disconnects with the "Pairing Failed" error message is heard. This happens about half the time.

OVERALL:

A good phone that is easy to use with good quality for the price. Adding a 32GB media card makes it even better. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate it as an 8 to 8.5.

• 2014-05-03 21:14
  • 4Qh9

hi my name is nour el din mamdouh mahrous abdel all el sayed i have got a black berry curve 9320 but i like it and my big brother who tell me if i use a wi_fi network out site of my home and i use it anywhere my credite there is no credit for wi-fi network

• 2014-05-03 21:01
  • Nk7m

I have the 9315 but it is virtually the same as the 9320. I upgraded from the 8820 and the difference is like night and day. Everything about this phone is great with the the only drawbacks being:
1 - There are some internet media files that will not play but those are rare.
2 - The camera only zooms to 1.8x.
3 - The bluetooth will not consistently connect with my car's bluetooth and sometimes requires me to go through the pairing process again. Other bluetooth devices do not have this issue so I think it is an issue in my KIA's bluetooth.

Overall I would give this phone a rating of 4 out of 5.

• 2014-05-03 19:43
  • 4Qh9

Hey I bought my bb9320 12 days ago. The only problem I have with it is the download speed its 5k/s how can I make it go faster?

• 2014-04-29 02:12
  • 3sEw

Green color for LED Coverage Indicator if turned on.

• 2014-04-28 12:20
  • vxeH

Hahaha, really smart phone. Just discovered, it knows if the surrounding is bright. If it's dark it opens the keypad's backlight and not if it's bright. Try this in a bright room by covering the LED indicator by your thumb after all the phone's lights get off (idle mode). Then press any key you'll see the keypad's backlight is lighted. Now make the phone idle again and wait for all the phone's lights get off. This time don't cover the LED indicator and press any key, you'll see the keypad's backlight is not lighted because the room has enough light for the user to see the keypad. =)

• 2014-04-28 12:13

Chav phone XD

• 2014-04-26 08:36
  • 9Eax

> In reply to Ara @ 2014-04-24 07:29 from vxeH - click to readyes you are absolutely correct! many users of this phone does not know how to use it..

• 2014-04-24 15:55
  • sxvs

Superb smart phone. First time to have blackberry phone and it is awesome. I have no problem whatsoever like others are experiencing. Good camera. Threaded SMS. Has radio. I love the music player too, plenty of playing options that are not in many other phones, you slide the CD picture to play the next or previous songs, nice animation, with equalizer i like bass boost in the selection. Good sound quality speaker and headset. Plenty of LED notification color, red for texts/emails/chats, blue for bluetooth, and sometimes rainbow i forgot where. And many more to mention. BlackBerry OS 7 is excellent. ^_^

• 2014-04-24 07:29
  • vxeH
Total of 1948 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.