BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.7

does any1 knw to do whn it says app error 200 reset I have a curve dnt knw which num ive pressed the reset n it nt working

• 2014-09-12 19:43
  • 0p36

Why bb 9230 gets hot evry now 'n then???
Have to remove battery, allow to cool, then re-insert.
Was told dat is factory fault??? Any further comments or suggestions will be appreciated

• 2014-09-12 08:18
  • rvfy

All bb curve phones are problematic being that's bb curve phones are economic class..they are all kindof cheap...so whether u like it or not, it can't definately be perfect..they are low budget in the blackberry world...I sugest u get any bb bold series to get the best out of blackberry. Or any of d z or q series. Bb bold phones are d. Strongest though.

• 2014-09-07 00:30
  • 3sEw

i want this phone who can sale this to me around 3k only. please contact me...here in opinion

• 2014-09-06 08:11
  • RxnW

> In reply to ncece @ 2014-09-05 10:48 from fjaf - click to readWas it new? Dropped and or abused? You may need to just do factory wipe or a softweare update. I've had that when that needed to be done. Blackberries are good phones, my family has had most models and done tech support on them etc...

• 2014-09-05 19:48
  • Y28x

> In reply to snips @ 2014-09-05 11:15 from f0GJ - click to readGo to amazon and look up this model and you can get the batteries for most blackberries there and cheaply priced.

• 2014-09-05 19:46
  • Y28x

please i need original battery for blackberry 9320,the name of the battery,and number on it.

• 2014-09-05 11:15
  • f0GJ

guys i hav been using this phone for 18months but i am not afraid to say this I HATE BLACKBERRY it hate it with passion. it Freeezes all the time nd now is off been off since saturday.

• 2014-09-05 10:48
  • fjaf

Hi everyone i am planning to buy bb 9320 is this phone good???
pls anyone suggest me the better one.

• 2014-09-05 06:41
  • Mfxf

I also had the booting on and off and then figured out the battery is not fitting in tightly so I put some cardboard in between the battery and he case and it is better

• 2014-09-02 01:26
  • YeHe

I have had my Blackberry for a year and a half and 2 weeks after I got it it packed in. It has now been in for repair for the 5 or 6th time. ???? I am a woman and need a phone to help me if I have a problem but unfortunately your product does not help me when I need it... I am now without a phone again !!!!!!! what is wrong with Blackberry I dont use my phone that often but I do need a phone that i know will be working as I do not have a house phone... Sorry to say I will never ever buy another Blackberry ever ...
Coleen

• 2014-08-30 19:10
  • NmZu

> In reply to hjovial @ 2014-08-23 20:34 from 3sEw - click to readthat's the same problem im facing currently'...

• 2014-08-28 08:56
  • frbs

i bought ths phone hn January and its August now and this phone keeps shutting off in my face. .evn after rebooting ths damn thing

• 2014-08-25 23:10
  • Nm$u

My BB 9320 is 18 months now, cool. The only problem is the temperature rise of the device every now and then.

• 2014-08-23 20:34

Hi everyone,
2 days before I purchased a new bb 9320 its amazing fone,
I am used bb 9220 before,
It's a awesome never I seen.
But,
I want to know am I use whatsapp
And uc web browser in normal net pack?
It sometimes works but smtime not working.
Plz
Help me

Thnk u

• 2014-08-23 04:45
  • 9Dqp

The worst blackberry I've ever had to use. Freezes half the time, always on about low memory when I practically have un-installed every new app that didn't come preloaded. Shuts itself down in the middle of everything. Would require removing and replacing battery afterwards. I miss my bold 9780. One of the best RIM ever had

• 2014-08-22 02:04
  • fuNc

couple of days ago, i bought a new BB curve 9320. wow what a amazing device. so simply/more effective and truly beautiful!
If you wanna buy this device, you don't wanna think about it twice!

• 2014-08-19 09:12
  • IWUx

> In reply to POENKIE @ 2014-08-10 16:35 from f0bw - click to readGuy u get problem

• 2014-08-18 21:54
  • 3sEw

I cant seem to compose (or st up an existing email address)not accepting my password even resetting it umpteen times. Keeps commenting invalid "username or password"

• 2014-08-18 18:04
  • fjUt

I have purchased curve 9320 on 26 th jab 2013 in june i have a taken to begum pet Hyderabad service center and said battery is heating and switching off they said it is in warranty and may be due to soft ware and they upgraded soft ware from last week i am facing problem that it is not even working few hours it is switching off every 5 mints when i went service centers says that it is manufacturing problem from blacberyy but your warranty is expired we can not replace if i want i have to pay Rs 12649/ when organization knows it is manufacturing problem why can not replace i have very horrible experience pleae resolve this issue kvlv prasada rao

• 2014-08-18 16:15
  • YMq5
Total of 2023 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.