BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.8
6.8

I'm just want to clarify is there a front camera on this phone? then can i download Skype,Facebook and etc.,?can i use the Skype using mobile internet like using globe tattoo Sim? please help....

• 2012-09-23 11:59
  • uSUI

Curve six or five (BB curve 9320) is a wonderful phone if you have ever used any of the BB phones. I have exhausted the bold family and the curve family and i tell you that that there are some features in this phone that even the analyst at the gsmarena might not have reported.
in comparison to the samsung androids, i tell you i have the galaxy tab, galaxy s2 and note but you cannot actually compare the androids with the BBs, one android is all androids but one BB is not all BBs (think about that)

• 2012-09-23 10:07
  • f0Er

any one can plz tell me its bttry backup abt music playback n its other advantages n dsadvantages...plz any one who is using

• 2012-09-22 19:54
  • v{SZ

Is this a good phone as i may be getting one for my birthday? replies would be good please.

• 2012-09-22 18:28
  • mE0r

how can i enable accelerometer option . i have checked in whole settng

• 2012-09-22 12:01
  • Mf5j

can someone tell me if this works well? i am planning to buy this one. thanks

• 2012-09-22 10:06
  • PSvf

Is it a good phone to buy?im planning to get this fon...pls help me :)

• 2012-09-22 08:12
  • tA$7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-12 09:27 from utJi - click to read9320 is better than the 9360-as it tends to give a lot of trouble overtime

• 2012-09-21 21:35
  • 4raJ

i got this phone recently to use as secondary phone as I already have S2...there are few things that really disappointed me...
>screen is miserable and one can easily see the pixels.
> after downloading just a few apps , the phone started crying low memory!
>music quality on speaker is below average...
Now the good points:
> Good battery backup
> Good connectivity on 3g, Wifi.
Its a good budget phone but one cannot expect too much from it. It cant even come near to galaxy S2.

• 2012-09-21 20:42
  • m7YZ

I really wanted blackberry curve 9300 but some shops have stoped selling thhem i was exited to fird that there are 2 camaras on this phhone and built inb skype but is it true it only comes in blaxk

• 2012-09-21 08:47
  • srIv

bb 9320 is a great smartphone..

• 2012-09-21 06:59
  • YT1d

> In reply to Yogesk @ 2012-09-13 17:41 from t}Hx - click to readYes. I do agree. I do committed a mistake of buying Samsung Galaxy S, which i feel is an over hyped mobile. Often it gets hangs and even 15 minutes of 3G usage it gets heated up. More over if you have large contacts it takes at least one minute to two minutes for display. I had Blackberry Curve 8520 previously and switched over to Android out of curiosity. Androids are meant for Entertainment and Blackberry is for the professionals. It may not have the specs that these Samsung and other Android mobiles has, but the interface, hardware, build quality and smoothness of Blackberry is class apart. Only the people who have experienced in using various OS platform can understand this. Me too planning to get rid of this Samsung Toy and settle with Blackberry Curve 9320. Most of the android phones especially that of Samsung are over rated and the same time in spite of better hardware and build qualities, Blackberry phones are getting a thrash, even from GSM Arena, which is very sad.

• 2012-09-20 19:38
  • bC2$

Pls share some URLs to download themes for 9320.

• 2012-09-20 15:57
  • t}dV

hi, I wanna buy this phone but I'm a little bit confused. I already have a plan with 5GB/month data included, but is not a bb plan. If I buy this phone, can I use my data allowence or do I have to swich to a bb plan?... wich is not quite possible cause I'm on 24 month contract... Also, will I be able to use my email account on yahoo or google without swiching to a bb plan? What is bb internet service and do I have to pay extra to activate it? Thanks for your reply!

• 2012-09-20 12:26
  • Sec9

Can i usa it as a modem for me to surf the net using my laptop?

• 2012-09-20 10:59
  • thbG

Does this support the VLC player, .flv files, .dvix, .xvid, mp4, .pdf files?

• 2012-09-20 08:28
  • PTip

Hey guys and girls , my 9320 curve internet is slow on 3g , i have been reading up and everyone seems happy with theirs so do you think is a problem? please help out it really suckz

• 2012-09-19 20:52
  • Nht4

> In reply to Stayce6 @ 2012-09-15 22:10 from kiQI - click to readits called router wi-fi

• 2012-09-18 18:19
  • Pq71

> In reply to lady m @ 2012-09-17 21:28 from fXNb - click to readits a built in feature...the radio wont cast you a dime... and yes it can be a bis device...

• 2012-09-18 18:16
  • Pq71

> In reply to Sm2012 @ 2012-09-18 15:45 from Xuf5 - click to readits a good camara the flash is a good upgrade too... the camara is similar to the 8900...

• 2012-09-18 18:15
  • Pq71
Total of 1996 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.