BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

• jn@2

cannot transfer pictures to computer through cable USB

• 2012-09-28 05:56
  • jn@2

its good for the price...

• 2012-09-27 22:26
  • 6qS}

I Wannt This phone ! im So tired of the shit of BB 8520 , i remember last year i got my first BB but now i want to changue to that phone ! soo ! this friday i will to get this ;)

• 2012-09-27 13:02
  • iBtv

> In reply to sanz @ 2012-09-23 10:07 from f0Er - click to readwhat features did you exactly find in this cheap and exhausted 9320 which bold family dont have, android dont have, which even GSM Arena people did not say....I am excited to know what you intend to say. I have used this model and could not bear it more than a week. Screen is poor, camera is mediocre, keypad feels cheap and overall it is a economical device which does Blackberry messaging. It does not even have looks of bold 9700 or 9780 or 9790 not to say 9900 series.

• 2012-09-27 07:35
  • sS%R

bought this BB 9320 six months before and had a problem of handing while receiving incoming call even updating the software from BB service centre, sold out this mobile after two months. Again bought this mobile couple of days before and having the same issue, again updated the recent software from BB service centre, but could not resolve the issues, now i have given to BB service centre for the exchange and they will get back to me in couple of days for the replacing the new monbile.. what is the issue over here??? can any one update, if they had the same issue.....

• 2012-09-27 06:48
  • waVA

I want to buy this phone so baaaad!!!

• 2012-09-27 01:05
  • v0qZ

> In reply to A @ 2012-09-20 10:59 from thbG - click to readYes. Download blackberry desktop software.

• 2012-09-26 18:22
  • Qxpq

Just got this BB Curve 9320 last Saturday! All good and love the style and specs. Only that I am used to my Bold 9780 screen and Curve 9320 screen resolution is lower than that so that's the only thing I'm not satisfied with this phone. Other than that, I love the OS7.1, the wifi hotspot capability and it's thin and so lightweight.

I am waiting for the set of BB phones on OS10 next year. I'm excited about that.
- From the Philippines.

• 2012-09-25 16:35
  • ubfu

what is this phone price in malaysia? i want to buy it.

• 2012-09-25 14:24
  • PS6t

hey just got this phone last week , can anybody suggest any good themes or even live themes or wallpapers on this phone.. or any good apps, i know this is not the best phone for all things but its good enough for my 2nd phone..

• 2012-09-24 20:55
  • Qu8c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-18 02:57 from t7Xh - click to readI think you should have it connected to BIS, im not sure though it solves my problem in my 8520.

• 2012-09-24 13:02
  • UD{U

> In reply to eah @ 2012-09-23 11:59 from uSUI - click to readas far as i know all blackberry phones dont have secondary/front camera

• 2012-09-23 16:29
  • thu9

I'm just want to clarify is there a front camera on this phone? then can i download Skype,Facebook and etc.,?can i use the Skype using mobile internet like using globe tattoo Sim? please help....

• 2012-09-23 11:59
  • uSUI

Curve six or five (BB curve 9320) is a wonderful phone if you have ever used any of the BB phones. I have exhausted the bold family and the curve family and i tell you that that there are some features in this phone that even the analyst at the gsmarena might not have reported.
in comparison to the samsung androids, i tell you i have the galaxy tab, galaxy s2 and note but you cannot actually compare the androids with the BBs, one android is all androids but one BB is not all BBs (think about that)

• 2012-09-23 10:07
  • f0Er

any one can plz tell me its bttry backup abt music playback n its other advantages n dsadvantages...plz any one who is using

• 2012-09-22 19:54
  • v{SZ

Is this a good phone as i may be getting one for my birthday? replies would be good please.

• 2012-09-22 18:28
  • mE0r

how can i enable accelerometer option . i have checked in whole settng

• 2012-09-22 12:01
  • Mf5j

can someone tell me if this works well? i am planning to buy this one. thanks

• 2012-09-22 10:06
  • PSvf
Total of 2010 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.