BlackBerry Curve 9320 - user opinions and reviews

7381906

7.0
6.9
6.8

I want to buy this phone so baaaad!!!

• 2012-09-27 01:05
  • v0qZ

> In reply to A @ 2012-09-20 10:59 from thbG - click to readYes. Download blackberry desktop software.

• 2012-09-26 18:22
  • Qxpq

Just got this BB Curve 9320 last Saturday! All good and love the style and specs. Only that I am used to my Bold 9780 screen and Curve 9320 screen resolution is lower than that so that's the only thing I'm not satisfied with this phone. Other than that, I love the OS7.1, the wifi hotspot capability and it's thin and so lightweight.

I am waiting for the set of BB phones on OS10 next year. I'm excited about that.
- From the Philippines.

• 2012-09-25 16:35
  • ubfu

what is this phone price in malaysia? i want to buy it.

• 2012-09-25 14:24
  • PS6t

hey just got this phone last week , can anybody suggest any good themes or even live themes or wallpapers on this phone.. or any good apps, i know this is not the best phone for all things but its good enough for my 2nd phone..

• 2012-09-24 20:55
  • Qu8c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-18 02:57 from t7Xh - click to readI think you should have it connected to BIS, im not sure though it solves my problem in my 8520.

• 2012-09-24 13:02
  • UD{U

> In reply to eah @ 2012-09-23 11:59 from uSUI - click to readas far as i know all blackberry phones dont have secondary/front camera

• 2012-09-23 16:29
  • thu9

I'm just want to clarify is there a front camera on this phone? then can i download Skype,Facebook and etc.,?can i use the Skype using mobile internet like using globe tattoo Sim? please help....

• 2012-09-23 11:59
  • uSUI

Curve six or five (BB curve 9320) is a wonderful phone if you have ever used any of the BB phones. I have exhausted the bold family and the curve family and i tell you that that there are some features in this phone that even the analyst at the gsmarena might not have reported.
in comparison to the samsung androids, i tell you i have the galaxy tab, galaxy s2 and note but you cannot actually compare the androids with the BBs, one android is all androids but one BB is not all BBs (think about that)

• 2012-09-23 10:07
  • f0Er

any one can plz tell me its bttry backup abt music playback n its other advantages n dsadvantages...plz any one who is using

• 2012-09-22 19:54
  • v{SZ

Is this a good phone as i may be getting one for my birthday? replies would be good please.

• 2012-09-22 18:28
  • mE0r

how can i enable accelerometer option . i have checked in whole settng

• 2012-09-22 12:01
  • Mf5j

can someone tell me if this works well? i am planning to buy this one. thanks

• 2012-09-22 10:06
  • PSvf

Is it a good phone to buy?im planning to get this fon...pls help me :)

• 2012-09-22 08:12
  • tA$7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-12 09:27 from utJi - click to read9320 is better than the 9360-as it tends to give a lot of trouble overtime

• 2012-09-21 21:35
  • 4raJ

i got this phone recently to use as secondary phone as I already have S2...there are few things that really disappointed me...
>screen is miserable and one can easily see the pixels.
> after downloading just a few apps , the phone started crying low memory!
>music quality on speaker is below average...
Now the good points:
> Good battery backup
> Good connectivity on 3g, Wifi.
Its a good budget phone but one cannot expect too much from it. It cant even come near to galaxy S2.

• 2012-09-21 20:42
  • m7YZ

I really wanted blackberry curve 9300 but some shops have stoped selling thhem i was exited to fird that there are 2 camaras on this phhone and built inb skype but is it true it only comes in blaxk

• 2012-09-21 08:47
  • srIv

bb 9320 is a great smartphone..

• 2012-09-21 06:59
  • YT1d

> In reply to Yogesk @ 2012-09-13 17:41 from t}Hx - click to readYes. I do agree. I do committed a mistake of buying Samsung Galaxy S, which i feel is an over hyped mobile. Often it gets hangs and even 15 minutes of 3G usage it gets heated up. More over if you have large contacts it takes at least one minute to two minutes for display. I had Blackberry Curve 8520 previously and switched over to Android out of curiosity. Androids are meant for Entertainment and Blackberry is for the professionals. It may not have the specs that these Samsung and other Android mobiles has, but the interface, hardware, build quality and smoothness of Blackberry is class apart. Only the people who have experienced in using various OS platform can understand this. Me too planning to get rid of this Samsung Toy and settle with Blackberry Curve 9320. Most of the android phones especially that of Samsung are over rated and the same time in spite of better hardware and build qualities, Blackberry phones are getting a thrash, even from GSM Arena, which is very sad.

• 2012-09-20 19:38
  • bC2$
Total of 2104 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9320.