BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

6.7

flash

• 2014-12-19 15:16
  • fsU6

> In reply to Cristy @ 2014-12-01 15:07 from Hktn - click to readYou can browse download in normal internet plan but you can't run apps without BIS

• 2014-12-16 06:23
  • X{nj

Near HD best phone evea

• 2014-12-15 21:10
  • 3sEj

Hey does it work on normal internet plan or some special internet plan is required?
Plz reply

• 2014-12-01 15:07
  • Hktn

i have sign blackbery mail id but my password which i have creat didnt match ,my blackbery mailid is portelabi@yahoo.com

• 2014-11-29 06:28
  • YTE0

I found one of these phones, already used, and have been using it, myself for over a year and a half, and it does everything it's supposed to. I can make calls, text, take pictures, video, and use wi-fi. Sometimes the camera has caused it to crash, in which case I may have to restart it, or replace the battery (take it out for one second).

• 2014-11-25 11:09
  • C501

• 2014-11-25 11:09
  • C501

I had this mobile for 2 years. it worked great first six months. i had so many problems with it and whoever plans to buy this phone, PLEAASEEE DONT cos it sucks. go with samsung instead

• 2014-11-19 09:06
  • 3q{d

I have this phone for one and a half year. Bought it new, so I did not have any problems for the first six months. Then it started to restart by itself. Sometimes touchpad didn't want to work in specific dirrections. Last few months it has started to do restarts more often, sometimes even one after another. And this morning it made me a surprise and deleted all my contacts (I live alone, so nobody could do that).

About batery life: if you want a phone for using internet and a lot of calling, than it won't be any good, but if youŗe more about texting, than it's fine. My batery lasted for two days usually, but when I used internet, than it went down to 6-7 hours.
Phone has good built quality and good looks, but the rest is quite bad. Never gona buy another BB again.

• 2014-11-13 09:43
  • nTZ1

i wana bye this mobile but after all comments i say NO to this.

• 2014-11-11 12:57
  • 2SCB

My internet pack is not working.. i am not able to download aaps it shows error 40760.. i have reinstalled my aap world..i have activated an internet pack it shows offline when i tried to update BBID... please tell me everything about internet settings I am very confused Instead of an internet pack my balance is also cutting after 5 to 10 minutes

• 2014-11-07 07:08
  • uuN2

The most unfriendly phone you can imagine rubbish no battery life???? blackberry do something about it???

• 2014-11-05 09:19
  • rsF6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-28 08:14 from rvPE - click to readmaybe you bought it at a very cheap price and more so, made in USA standard products are the best. you must run away from other countries that are just given copy rights.

• 2014-11-01 09:33
  • fsV9

Worst phone ever made, hangs for longer than the battery lasts, I threw mine in a fire

• 2014-10-29 08:27
  • frjs
  • shantal bella carter
  • Rating0

> In reply to safa @ 2014-10-25 06:48 from t}g4 - click to readits a nice phone... i love it but the battery is very bad

• 2014-10-28 08:15
  • rvPE

> In reply to safa @ 2014-10-25 06:48 from t}g4 - click to readthe battery is very bad.... mine doesnt last for too long

• 2014-10-28 08:14
  • rvPE

very very poor battery

• 2014-10-25 06:48
  • t}g4

Good for receiving mails- easy to use- but Battery very very bad- fully charged last only max 6 hours in woking days when receiving normal phone calls and mails- and when battery low- all goes off (wifi- mobile network- we cannot even make or receive a phone call or sms! on other phone, w can choose to wswitch on or off internet access so as to sve battery but cant be done for this model since if internet access off- no phone calls can be made or received!how to improve this? plz advise

• 2014-10-21 07:43
  • fqx}

> In reply to lisa @ 2014-07-01 09:59 from k09F - click to readI can't send mms and I can't downlaod apps or thems .. So !! Any ideas ?

• 2014-10-09 14:13
  • ajbN

never buy this model: very bad battery back-up

• 2014-10-09 14:01
  • IaKL
Total of 1894 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.