BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
6.9
6.7

> In reply to katanadvo @ 2014-05-21 01:11 from K7fI - click to readIs the updgrade okay?

• 2014-05-23 03:52
  • t7Xh

> In reply to BBlover @ 2014-05-17 20:24 from v0qZ - click to readyes just updated to 7.1 just go the nearest blackberry service center in your area and let them do the update..

• 2014-05-21 01:11
  • K7fI

Hi does bb9360 light flashlight of camera when u are in the dark like bb Q5 or does it light flash only when u are takeng a pic?

• 2014-05-21 00:24
  • 3sEj

using this phone, wonderfull phone, clear camera and very goodlooking also

• 2014-05-19 20:57
  • vIbf

> In reply to Young Quan @ 2014-03-12 00:10 from 3sEj - click to readHas anyone in d group able to upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1 os? pls f yes, please help me. Tnx

• 2014-05-17 20:24
  • v0qZ

so nice mobile , better then bb curve 9362 so their better pls purchase & enjoy the bb life on mobile i like it ......no problem in phones

• 2014-05-14 14:42
  • fmKa

> In reply to shabir @ 2014-04-30 17:55 from 3sE3 - click to readOh! ok then 9320 is better than this? Thank you very much for your pleasant reply.I appreciate your answer. So should i go for 9320? Please suggest me. Thanks again!

• 2014-04-30 21:00
  • 2S8x

> In reply to Maddy @ 2014-04-30 07:32 from uuQJ - click to readThe battery is bad ,I'm regreting for buying blackberry curve 9360 ,

• 2014-04-30 17:55
  • 3sE3

Total wast money battrary backup very bad when use internet

• 2014-04-30 13:19
  • ijNx

Hi! Dear Friends, Can any body tell me that which should i buy? Either Blackberry Curve 9360 or 9320? I want to know in details so my doubt will be cleared. I am going to buy first time Blackberry mobile phone. My doubt is that;

1. 9360 has 800 MHZ Processor rather 9320 it doesn't have so is it con for 9320? Will the speed affect to multitasking?
2. I heard and searched on net that 9360 has very poor battery (1000mAh) only and 9320 has (1430mAh) so will it be affect on use of 9360?
3. Which is better for multipurpose use?
Most users given negative feedback about 9360 and given positive feedback about 9320 so i am confuse and worried about it. So i request you kindly help me to take decision. I am getting confuse because my heart says that 9360 is best because it has:

Pros

1. 480*360 Resolution
2. 264 Pixel Density
3. NFC Availability
4. 5 Mega Pixel Camera
5. 800 MHZ Processor

Cons

1. No FM Radio
2. No Wi-Fi Hot Spot Tethering
3. Very Poor Battery Life (1000mAh) only
4. No Accelerometer, Proximity Compass Sensor

So these are some points which are creating confusion in my heart. My mind says that i should go for 9320 because it has;

Pros

1. FM Radio
2. Wi-Fi Hot Spot Tethering
3. Accelerometer, Proximity Compass Sensor
4. 1450 mAh battery

Cons

1. 320*240 Resolution
2. No NFC Availability
3. No Processor/CPU

So i heartily request you that kindly help me and clear my doubt. I will be very grateful to you. I hope you will reply me soon. I am awaiting for your reply. Please reply me as soon as possible because probably i am going to buy this mobile The Day After Tomorrow. Thank you very much. Have a nice day. Take care. Thanks a lot in advance! Please Help!

• 2014-04-30 07:32
  • uuQJ

> In reply to Dan @ 2014-04-06 20:57 from xGwQ - click to readThe battery is bad but the phone is too unique

• 2014-04-27 19:00
  • 3sE3

for me its good to use,.battery life is also good

for all the bashers off bbm invent your own phone for your own satisfaction.....sucs.............
just post what is to be improved or to be better features,........................

• 2014-04-27 05:12
  • thax

This phone is appalling. Now being held together with tape. It is unpleasant, irritating and completely useless when it continually shuts off.

• 2014-04-25 16:08
  • HKQv

this phone is shit i regret ever buying it with my money if blackberry had a policy of taking back phones i would cz it is shit

• 2014-04-17 13:59
  • N96m

Worst phone of bb. Plz Never buy this phone. Bb sucks

• 2014-04-15 14:12
  • KAmN

Personally I've had a good experiance with one also I go threw phones like crazy I've had a samsung, lg, sony, nokia, Huwia, Iphone, but my blackberry was my favourite even tho the battery never kept a charge and I dropped it in the tub and it was destroyed but I've since got a new blackberry and I love it

• 2014-04-06 20:57
  • xGwQ

I got this phone in April 2012. I used to have the Bold series from my company but I switched jobs and this company provided us with Curve 9360.

It is very different from Bold. The quality is just not there. I loved my Bold but this Curve is just a bad phone. I had software issues right at the beginning. Later the camera died. My colleagues hated this phone. There were so many complains to our company IT that they phased out all BB and asked us to use Iphone or androids.

Battery life is good if you use 2G.
3G and wifi will sap the battery very quickly.
Phone reception is good. Voice quality decent and the speaker phone is adequate (good for conference calls).

The supplied headphones are of bad quality. malfunctioned very quickly.

This phone was manufactured at the Czech Republic. I am not sure if different manufacturing plants produces different quality.

• 2014-03-20 17:07
  • IVQY

I got this phonne in 2012 in september. Its my first blackberry, Its a very nice phone. I do use it a lot actually and my battery has gone defective from november 2013. This phone is very good but after 2 years of having it u gonna want a new one coz the materials come off andside buttons also sink in somehow so its very diffivult to press them. I've quite a few probs with this phone like the battery etc. Blackberry actuaLly does suck and that's why I'm changing to Sony. Never multitask heavily on a blackberry coz it will just restart.

• 2014-03-15 22:19
  • 3sEj

This is my first bb, so I'm probably the worst person to read for a review if you looking for someone with a hands-on background approach with bb phones, but I've had a fair share of other phones... nokia, sony, samsung. This phone is fast. And I'm not talking cheetah fast, I'm talking 744 bowing. I've never had a phone this fast. The graphics is very nice, and the memory is brilliant @ 500MB, no my brother that's very fast. The middle button is a touch pad, which is actually very clever when you think about it - the old navigation buttons break. The phone is good what else can I say?

• 2014-03-14 17:14
  • Nhdw
Total of 1865 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.