BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

> In reply to Maddy @ 2014-04-30 07:32 from uuQJ - click to readThe battery is bad ,I'm regreting for buying blackberry curve 9360 ,

• 2014-04-30 17:55
  • 3sE3

Total wast money battrary backup very bad when use internet

• 2014-04-30 13:19
  • ijNx

Hi! Dear Friends, Can any body tell me that which should i buy? Either Blackberry Curve 9360 or 9320? I want to know in details so my doubt will be cleared. I am going to buy first time Blackberry mobile phone. My doubt is that;

1. 9360 has 800 MHZ Processor rather 9320 it doesn't have so is it con for 9320? Will the speed affect to multitasking?
2. I heard and searched on net that 9360 has very poor battery (1000mAh) only and 9320 has (1430mAh) so will it be affect on use of 9360?
3. Which is better for multipurpose use?
Most users given negative feedback about 9360 and given positive feedback about 9320 so i am confuse and worried about it. So i request you kindly help me to take decision. I am getting confuse because my heart says that 9360 is best because it has:

Pros

1. 480*360 Resolution
2. 264 Pixel Density
3. NFC Availability
4. 5 Mega Pixel Camera
5. 800 MHZ Processor

Cons

1. No FM Radio
2. No Wi-Fi Hot Spot Tethering
3. Very Poor Battery Life (1000mAh) only
4. No Accelerometer, Proximity Compass Sensor

So these are some points which are creating confusion in my heart. My mind says that i should go for 9320 because it has;

Pros

1. FM Radio
2. Wi-Fi Hot Spot Tethering
3. Accelerometer, Proximity Compass Sensor
4. 1450 mAh battery

Cons

1. 320*240 Resolution
2. No NFC Availability
3. No Processor/CPU

So i heartily request you that kindly help me and clear my doubt. I will be very grateful to you. I hope you will reply me soon. I am awaiting for your reply. Please reply me as soon as possible because probably i am going to buy this mobile The Day After Tomorrow. Thank you very much. Have a nice day. Take care. Thanks a lot in advance! Please Help!

• 2014-04-30 07:32
  • uuQJ

> In reply to Dan @ 2014-04-06 20:57 from xGwQ - click to readThe battery is bad but the phone is too unique

• 2014-04-27 19:00
  • 3sE3

for me its good to use,.battery life is also good

for all the bashers off bbm invent your own phone for your own satisfaction.....sucs.............
just post what is to be improved or to be better features,........................

• 2014-04-27 05:12
  • thax

This phone is appalling. Now being held together with tape. It is unpleasant, irritating and completely useless when it continually shuts off.

• 2014-04-25 16:08
  • HKQv

this phone is shit i regret ever buying it with my money if blackberry had a policy of taking back phones i would cz it is shit

• 2014-04-17 13:59
  • N96m

Worst phone of bb. Plz Never buy this phone. Bb sucks

• 2014-04-15 14:12
  • KAmN

Personally I've had a good experiance with one also I go threw phones like crazy I've had a samsung, lg, sony, nokia, Huwia, Iphone, but my blackberry was my favourite even tho the battery never kept a charge and I dropped it in the tub and it was destroyed but I've since got a new blackberry and I love it

• 2014-04-06 20:57
  • xGwQ

I got this phone in April 2012. I used to have the Bold series from my company but I switched jobs and this company provided us with Curve 9360.

It is very different from Bold. The quality is just not there. I loved my Bold but this Curve is just a bad phone. I had software issues right at the beginning. Later the camera died. My colleagues hated this phone. There were so many complains to our company IT that they phased out all BB and asked us to use Iphone or androids.

Battery life is good if you use 2G.
3G and wifi will sap the battery very quickly.
Phone reception is good. Voice quality decent and the speaker phone is adequate (good for conference calls).

The supplied headphones are of bad quality. malfunctioned very quickly.

This phone was manufactured at the Czech Republic. I am not sure if different manufacturing plants produces different quality.

• 2014-03-20 17:07
  • IVQY

I got this phonne in 2012 in september. Its my first blackberry, Its a very nice phone. I do use it a lot actually and my battery has gone defective from november 2013. This phone is very good but after 2 years of having it u gonna want a new one coz the materials come off andside buttons also sink in somehow so its very diffivult to press them. I've quite a few probs with this phone like the battery etc. Blackberry actuaLly does suck and that's why I'm changing to Sony. Never multitask heavily on a blackberry coz it will just restart.

• 2014-03-15 22:19
  • 3sEj

This is my first bb, so I'm probably the worst person to read for a review if you looking for someone with a hands-on background approach with bb phones, but I've had a fair share of other phones... nokia, sony, samsung. This phone is fast. And I'm not talking cheetah fast, I'm talking 744 bowing. I've never had a phone this fast. The graphics is very nice, and the memory is brilliant @ 500MB, no my brother that's very fast. The middle button is a touch pad, which is actually very clever when you think about it - the old navigation buttons break. The phone is good what else can I say?

• 2014-03-14 17:14
  • Nhdw

> In reply to Sach @ 2014-02-14 12:41 from 9DmW - click to readHow can I upgrade my device from 7.0 to 7.1. Please email me :walterlolwani@gmail.com / BBM me:24D5506E

• 2014-03-12 00:10
  • 3sEj

i like the phone but battery problem

• 2014-03-10 04:06
  • fuvF

The phone is good, only short life battery but when it comes to e-mails and other app is it good

• 2014-03-04 13:34
  • 9JD2

why my blackberry curve 9360 automatically unlocking in any time

• 2014-02-25 16:53
  • fC8L

I saw most of the comment said the phone was poor. But I think it's not fair to Blackberry. I work at Cell Phone Bussiness. So most of the time I will have the new demo phone to use(S3, Note2, S4......)But beside the demo, I have a BB9360 for Personal Phone.
And almost all the email, message, write memo.....I used on BB9360. Coz BB setting is good for bussiness use. But if I watch video, playing game, take picture.... I will use Note2/S4.
I have a suggestion for people who planing to buy this phone(or new model Q5)If you want to use your smart phone like computer(Games/Photo/Browsing/Skype....)I will suggest you buy a Android device. But if you want to buy a phone only for bussiness(Email/Message/Memo/Appoint...) use or you will carry 2 cell phone. BB9360 is a not bad choice. Coz the size small and thin. Make u easy to carry(Note3 for man a little too big to carry without hand bag.)Everytime when I need to make a call, my mind will take out the BlackBerry without thinking. Only when I want to use some special apps, then I will take out the note.
And some people said the phone battery life is short. I can share a expreience with you. I use bluetooth headset with the BB9360. Normally when I plug the phone to charge before I sleep. The phone still have around 40-50% Battery(around 09:00am to 11:30PM, use a lot of email and message)But suddenly have a week, everyday at 04:00PM the phone out of battery already. Make me need to charge twice a day. I check my battery is no problem. After a week, I need to use my SIM to test another phone. Then unplug the battery around 30 mins. Then I restart my phone, the battery life go back to normal. This experience make me everytime the battery life have problem, I will unplug the battery 30mins( I try only restart/turn off the phone 30mins was useless, only work for unplug battery and let the phone take a break)

Blackberry this 1-2 years bussiness keep dropping down becoz their company direction was wrong. For example like Restaurant, Blackberry keep want to be a nice restaurant focus on special food. But all people want buffet restaurant. That make them keep lose to Iphone and Android. But their phone's material/qulity mostly better then you paid. Now Blackberry have a new CEO is Asian People, I wish they can find a new way to get back the market. Coz Canada only have 1 cell phone company brand >BlackBerry.

• 2014-02-22 21:19
  • CxnL
  • F

> In reply to cle @ 2014-02-18 20:00 from 3sE3 - click to readhow to update in os 7.1

• 2014-02-21 17:12
  • uWFx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-29 04:07 from 3sEw - click to readI am using 7.1 and its good

• 2014-02-18 20:00
  • 3sE3

I got my Curve 9360 for 9 months on contract & for the past 4 months experience some problems with my handset. . When I put it on 3G its shome battery to low for radio use. 2. Can't use the camera without device shutting down. 3. Over heats on charging & while using device. 4. Shuts down or reboots for no reason. This device is good but wouldn't recomend it to anyone seeing that all Curve 9360's got this issue. To repair it won't fix this issue of ths device & neither will the update do it. You'll sit with the same problem. Best thing to do is getting you a new device but not a Blackberry. My next handset will be a Galaxy.

• 2014-02-16 17:06
  • 3sEj
Total of 1877 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.