BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

Personally I've had a good experiance with one also I go threw phones like crazy I've had a samsung, lg, sony, nokia, Huwia, Iphone, but my blackberry was my favourite even tho the battery never kept a charge and I dropped it in the tub and it was destroyed but I've since got a new blackberry and I love it

• 2014-04-06 20:57
  • xGwQ

I got this phone in April 2012. I used to have the Bold series from my company but I switched jobs and this company provided us with Curve 9360.

It is very different from Bold. The quality is just not there. I loved my Bold but this Curve is just a bad phone. I had software issues right at the beginning. Later the camera died. My colleagues hated this phone. There were so many complains to our company IT that they phased out all BB and asked us to use Iphone or androids.

Battery life is good if you use 2G.
3G and wifi will sap the battery very quickly.
Phone reception is good. Voice quality decent and the speaker phone is adequate (good for conference calls).

The supplied headphones are of bad quality. malfunctioned very quickly.

This phone was manufactured at the Czech Republic. I am not sure if different manufacturing plants produces different quality.

• 2014-03-20 17:07
  • IVQY

I got this phonne in 2012 in september. Its my first blackberry, Its a very nice phone. I do use it a lot actually and my battery has gone defective from november 2013. This phone is very good but after 2 years of having it u gonna want a new one coz the materials come off andside buttons also sink in somehow so its very diffivult to press them. I've quite a few probs with this phone like the battery etc. Blackberry actuaLly does suck and that's why I'm changing to Sony. Never multitask heavily on a blackberry coz it will just restart.

• 2014-03-15 22:19
  • 3sEj

This is my first bb, so I'm probably the worst person to read for a review if you looking for someone with a hands-on background approach with bb phones, but I've had a fair share of other phones... nokia, sony, samsung. This phone is fast. And I'm not talking cheetah fast, I'm talking 744 bowing. I've never had a phone this fast. The graphics is very nice, and the memory is brilliant @ 500MB, no my brother that's very fast. The middle button is a touch pad, which is actually very clever when you think about it - the old navigation buttons break. The phone is good what else can I say?

• 2014-03-14 17:14
  • Nhdw

> In reply to Sach @ 2014-02-14 12:41 from 9DmW - click to readHow can I upgrade my device from 7.0 to 7.1. Please email me :walterlolwani@gmail.com / BBM me:24D5506E

• 2014-03-12 00:10
  • 3sEj

i like the phone but battery problem

• 2014-03-10 04:06
  • fuvF

The phone is good, only short life battery but when it comes to e-mails and other app is it good

• 2014-03-04 13:34
  • 9JD2

why my blackberry curve 9360 automatically unlocking in any time

• 2014-02-25 16:53
  • fC8L

I saw most of the comment said the phone was poor. But I think it's not fair to Blackberry. I work at Cell Phone Bussiness. So most of the time I will have the new demo phone to use(S3, Note2, S4......)But beside the demo, I have a BB9360 for Personal Phone.
And almost all the email, message, write memo.....I used on BB9360. Coz BB setting is good for bussiness use. But if I watch video, playing game, take picture.... I will use Note2/S4.
I have a suggestion for people who planing to buy this phone(or new model Q5)If you want to use your smart phone like computer(Games/Photo/Browsing/Skype....)I will suggest you buy a Android device. But if you want to buy a phone only for bussiness(Email/Message/Memo/Appoint...) use or you will carry 2 cell phone. BB9360 is a not bad choice. Coz the size small and thin. Make u easy to carry(Note3 for man a little too big to carry without hand bag.)Everytime when I need to make a call, my mind will take out the BlackBerry without thinking. Only when I want to use some special apps, then I will take out the note.
And some people said the phone battery life is short. I can share a expreience with you. I use bluetooth headset with the BB9360. Normally when I plug the phone to charge before I sleep. The phone still have around 40-50% Battery(around 09:00am to 11:30PM, use a lot of email and message)But suddenly have a week, everyday at 04:00PM the phone out of battery already. Make me need to charge twice a day. I check my battery is no problem. After a week, I need to use my SIM to test another phone. Then unplug the battery around 30 mins. Then I restart my phone, the battery life go back to normal. This experience make me everytime the battery life have problem, I will unplug the battery 30mins( I try only restart/turn off the phone 30mins was useless, only work for unplug battery and let the phone take a break)

Blackberry this 1-2 years bussiness keep dropping down becoz their company direction was wrong. For example like Restaurant, Blackberry keep want to be a nice restaurant focus on special food. But all people want buffet restaurant. That make them keep lose to Iphone and Android. But their phone's material/qulity mostly better then you paid. Now Blackberry have a new CEO is Asian People, I wish they can find a new way to get back the market. Coz Canada only have 1 cell phone company brand >BlackBerry.

• 2014-02-22 21:19
  • CxnL
  • F

> In reply to cle @ 2014-02-18 20:00 from 3sE3 - click to readhow to update in os 7.1

• 2014-02-21 17:12
  • uWFx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-29 04:07 from 3sEw - click to readI am using 7.1 and its good

• 2014-02-18 20:00
  • 3sE3

I got my Curve 9360 for 9 months on contract & for the past 4 months experience some problems with my handset. . When I put it on 3G its shome battery to low for radio use. 2. Can't use the camera without device shutting down. 3. Over heats on charging & while using device. 4. Shuts down or reboots for no reason. This device is good but wouldn't recomend it to anyone seeing that all Curve 9360's got this issue. To repair it won't fix this issue of ths device & neither will the update do it. You'll sit with the same problem. Best thing to do is getting you a new device but not a Blackberry. My next handset will be a Galaxy.

• 2014-02-16 17:06

Very nice phone I use this phone from last 2 years . No problem atall

• 2014-02-14 12:41
  • 9DmW

I've fixed this phone 5 times. The charging port is atrocious, the battery is very disappointing (which is normal for a BlackBerry phone but this case is even worse), I can't even describe my disdain for this phone. If I could, I would put this phone of the market because its performance is highly abominable. Please do not purchase this phone if you don't want unnecessary frustrations every now and then. I promise you, it's not worth your while. Everyone deserves something better. -Very Displeased Owner

• 2014-02-13 21:01
  • 3sE3

> In reply to az @ 2014-02-12 00:32 from KIg$ - click to readhow to upgrade the OS of this phone?

• 2014-02-13 01:13
  • t7uq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-29 04:07 from 3sEw - click to readno issue u can install 7.1 on bb9360 n radio is available in 7.1 os..

• 2014-02-12 00:32
  • KIg$

The phone is ok....da battry is bad

• 2014-02-11 20:51
  • 3sEw

I bought this handset 2 days before and i am tired of it , earlier i was using bold 2 9700 it was just aws0me, superb battery , n0 lagging issues even it was on 5.0 os .
This phone sucks >.< very poor battery , hangs alot n alot , i had reset my phone thrice in just 2 or 3 days i am tired of this . Please dont buy it.

• 2014-02-10 06:17
  • uZaU

When I want to use the camera flash it will write bacttery too low for camera flash! Is kinda frustrating. What do I do? Need a reply tho

• 2014-02-06 11:23
  • 3sE3

The phone is okk shaa, buh the question am asking is dat if I upgrade to the latest version hope it wunt develop any fault?????? Cus me I need dat radio app to enjoy the phone more
Need answers ooo!

• 2014-01-29 04:07
  • 3sEw
Total of 1869 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.