BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

how can i do my blackberry curve 9360 more than one sim card its means 4 sim cards

• 2012-08-03 16:24
  • 3C1@

how to use the ei-fi if the blackberry curve9360 was in riyadh..

• 2012-08-03 09:51
  • thap

> In reply to Hopeday @ 2012-08-02 20:18 from fqGW - click to readHi who is your current service provider ?

• 2012-08-03 05:23
  • K8T0

Hello BB users,

Please what is the step to take in changing BIS provider. My current service provider is so poor and I wish to change to another. Thanx in advance

• 2012-08-02 20:18
  • fqGW

> In reply to Kimmy @ 2012-07-31 17:44 from j0bP - click to readhow do you upgrade this phone to have a radio?

• 2012-08-01 17:53
  • fn97

I need help, what are the price ranges of curve 9360 in and around south africa. i am looking for a smart blackberry that i can afford.

• 2012-08-01 11:58
  • GftJ

battery life :thumbsdown: smooth, doesnt lag (so far), and small :| (Y)

• 2012-07-31 23:59
  • RNxy

Hi guys,
Today I got the 7.1 OS update for my 9360. This upgrade z officialy released in India on 12 July 2012. One can get in touch with their nearest Blackberry service station, to get their device upgraded. This upgrade really provides U radio, mobile hot spot & few other features.

• 2012-07-31 20:04
  • Khhc

Despite the opinions i have been reading on here for the past week now, i went ahead and got this phone yesterday. This phone is great. I've upgraded to 7.1(available on Blackberry Desktop Manager) where i now have radio and the battery life is good. I guess the upgrade gave better performance with this phone. My advice to anyone who wants to get this is to go right ahead

• 2012-07-31 17:44
  • j0bP

> In reply to big mack @ 2012-07-24 13:10 from Gfv} - click to readthe battery is the main problem if fully charged lasts for 4h max cos its o.s7 and keeps working even if you are not pressing it,the battery still runs down cos its still functioning

• 2012-07-31 17:41
  • fuNc

Had this phone about a week now, and generally I'm very happy with it. I use it for work purposes, taking calls and accessing emails. Subsequently I use it on 2G not 3G. The battery life is not amazing, but it can go two to three days with light to moderate use.

The qwerty keyboard is easy to use and comfortable as well. I think I can probably type faster on my iPhone, but I'm more accurate with the physical keyboard. Call quality is excellent and I love that you can customise so many aspects of the phone (from the convenience key through to having the phone automatically turn on and off at specified times).

I also like having the LED indicator, this is something I find very useful in an office environment. Not used the camera as it's not something I brought the phone to use, I'm sure it's ok, but traditionally BB's have never had particularly great camera's. I've also yet to use NFC, but I'm keen to give this a go.

BB OS7.1 is a significant improvement on my previous experience with BB OS5. That said one thing I will never understand with Blackberry's is the inability to sync with data in existing email sub-folder; only new emails show, not existing ones!?! BBM is also much better than iMessage, which is always a bit temperamental (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). Having an inbuilt office suite is particularly useful for the odd bit of light editing.

Web-browsing is not that great. I imagine that with a touch screen it would be ok, but with the tracker pad it's painfully slow. Web-pages can be a little slow to load, but that's about the only time you really see any lag in the OS. Customised mobile sites are ok, but that's about it. This isn't really an issue with me as I use my iPhone for surfing the web. I only really need this phone for secure email and voice calls.

Final words - generally a good phone, but if you want a phone for browsing the web then look elsewhere. For those who've used BB's in the past be warned that battery life isn't as good as in previous models, but OS7.1 is generally a pleasure to use.

• 2012-07-31 15:51
  • HCn8

I'm thinking of buying Curve 9360. Is it worth the money? It's around USD$250-$270 here. I see the only problem is battery lifespan.

• 2012-07-31 15:08
  • uC36

Which is the best,blackberry 9360 or blackberry 9780.but i am thinking about os,prosseser,internet & battery life.

• 2012-07-31 04:38
  • U{tG

> In reply to big mack @ 2012-07-24 13:10 from Gfv} - click to readIs the phone worth having because many people have told me blackberrys are the best phones, but after having them for a couple of months they freeze and break down slowly, is this true?

• 2012-07-30 21:51
  • mpRi

Battery life is not really great... :( But i like this..

• 2012-07-30 21:42
  • wc7c

> In reply to danjok @ 2012-07-26 14:26 from 3sEp - click to readHope uve updated it to 7.1 iv gt it n its perfect looks like a bold gt da 9790 its nt much better just touch screen

• 2012-07-29 20:46
  • 3sEv

Had this phone for 4months now, after updating it, it started to hang, now its worse, hardly responds to command....tryed using it without the sd card and it still hangs, dont know if ill have to format it :(...any other options?

• 2012-07-29 13:58
  • fXKC

Terrible, it is not a long lasting phone and won't be worth your money. my phone started breaking down after 3 months.

• 2012-07-27 05:41
  • ItWj

> In reply to Hopeday @ 2012-07-24 19:52 from fqGI - click to readThanks for the advice its working. Fine when using 2G and the battery lasts long than when using 3G.I love this phone it has a lot of cool features u find in bold 9900.Best phone ever!

• 2012-07-26 14:26
  • 3sEp
Total of 1877 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.