BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.0
7.0
6.8

blackberry 9360 is good & ok in specs,in & out...but the baterry,,,always low,,,drainning turn to shoutdown for just 1 to 2 hrs use...always said its shoutdown when i use wifi & a simple taking camera shots,,,

always shotdown bec of the baterry,,

• 2013-10-01 11:03
  • wHrS

2G should stand alone, we should have 2g, 3g and 2g & 3g. to save battery. nice phone tho

• 2013-09-30 19:15
  • f0EP
  • F

BB 9360 is very bad phone B'coz battery low problem, internet conection problem, and when using phone is very heat. Only look wise best.

• 2013-09-29 14:28
  • PSx3

I bought dis fone a month ago.it worked well for some weeks then it starts freezing,I deleted some applications and the freezing disappeared.nice camera but the battery sucks

• 2013-09-28 20:55
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Dzul @ 2013-07-02 18:24 from Mhgj - click to readDear Dzul, can you pls tell me how to use SFI 7 on your bb? as my battery is also very poor, giving only 4/5 hours time, pls reply on my email mwajahatw@gmail.com. i will appreciate your response.
also note my phone is turning itsself off when i take a picture with 50% of battery, i cannot use camera when its battery reach to 50%... so terrible... can anyone know the solution ?

• 2013-09-28 14:24
  • fJD{

I love the phone it is very nice and I pray it will not give me trouble in future but the charging point is not good always pulling

• 2013-09-27 21:48
  • 3sE3

> In reply to ritik @ 2013-09-23 13:25 from U$4j - click to readI bought blackberry 9360 a month ago, these phone overheat while using it, battery is a disaster. Do open 2 application, it will freeze. Sometimes it just freezes. Internet speed is too slow. It is what I know of it so far. I'm planing 2buy an android phone.

• 2013-09-27 12:37
  • NpRL

• 2013-09-27 12:36
  • NpRL

I,M also a blackberry curve4 user its a great phone but it fell inside water in a couple of month ago and it dopes nt display whenever I on it but the keypad light Is on pls guys tell me what to do.

• 2013-09-26 11:07
  • 3sEp

> In reply to Dre @ 2013-04-11 16:11 from fqrr - click to readHey guys plzzz suggest me wil I take bb 9360 or 9370? Plzzz

• 2013-09-23 13:25
  • U$4j

guys ,,, i also use the blackberry curve 9360...its awesome..im yet found any problems in this phone...contains a great camera, apps and many more....if anyone find that the battery is poor, just change the battery...and make sure for the first time you should charge your battery properly...don't unplug your mobile or use it while charging...

• 2013-09-22 12:48
  • uC39

Very nice little phone. Its only flaw is the battery, which is tragical. However, you can still improve its performance by using OS 7.1, battery-saving mode always on, and radio set to 2G, with Wi-Fi being used for data instead.

• 2013-09-18 23:32
  • pq0n

i was updating my os and after it has finished downloading the updating and installing it jxt sum few minutes to complete then there was a blackout and ma phone cant start now and cancant even update it again

• 2013-09-18 21:00
  • fmgi

I have a BB 9360, yoh dis 4ne is nthng bt a prob alwys crushing "errors" @ al tym must boot nd boot. Nvm da b3, i h8 blackberry

• 2013-09-17 19:38
  • f3Pj

> In reply to anon! @ 2013-09-15 20:53 from 3sEw - click to readYour own have spoilt, you should find a new battery

• 2013-09-17 00:41
  • 3sE3

I give this cellphone a bells. It works like wonders.Its very smart stylish and its content is awesome. I recommend it . Use it if you want to feel the comfort

• 2013-09-16 08:51
  • Mfxa

It is a terrible phone! I highly recommend that you do not buy this phone because the battery life is bad! The phone shuts down when I have 50% battery. Also the battery goes on to red (empty battery) but when I put it on charge, the battery straight away goes to half a battery. The internet always crashes and sometimes it won't let me play music. Worst Blackberry I've ever had.

• 2013-09-15 20:53
  • 3sEw

I would give this phone one star. After using this phone, I would never buy another Blackberry phone. The battery dies in less than 6 hours of charging. 1 year+ and the phone started freezing, went back to factory settings, still in vain..Was good for an year! That's it...very disappointed.

• 2013-09-14 21:19
  • 45$d

> In reply to Bb @ 2013-08-30 10:34 from N9@S - click to readI have gone through 6 BlackBerry Curve 9360 in the passed year. They (T Mobile) want to give me a 7th becouse of the warranty I pay for every month. Im fighting with them right now to give me a different BlackBerry all together. If you have the chance to buy another BlackBerry or something els I say DO IT!!!

• 2013-09-13 06:32
  • RbqC

> In reply to Japster66 @ 2013-09-08 11:19 from H5AI - click to readwat battry savin option u are talkin abt..i dont see any option..this phone has some great features but with this poor battry i cant use em all..tell me wat bttry savin option u r talkin abt..?

• 2013-09-13 00:39
  • YTj2
Total of 1831 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.