BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

Got this phone in Sept 2012. I would not reccomend anyone to get this phone now as it is quite old now. A few problems with the phone that everyone experiences is poor battery life and overheating. I would not reccomend anyone to get this phone because as you put it on 3G and 2G you may feel it starts warming up even though you not browsing. I really loved this phone but just got bored of it now. The buttons on the side also sink in making it difficult for you to press them with ease. A tip I'd like to give everyone who still wants this phone is: don't overcharge your phones or it'll cause a defective battery. Don't regret buying this phone though but moving on to Sony.

• 2014-01-03 00:44
  • 3sEj

If there's one major problem with this phone I had was its overheating.I thought it was a bomb.it really pissed me off. But I found a solution to the problem by switching the network to 2G only and putting the brightness of the phone to 50% and it hasn't been overheating only when downloading it does a little. But atleast I could keep my phone in my pocket wiThout Me feeling getting so hot. Hope it works for u guys. It did 4 me

• 2014-01-02 23:11
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Witzki @ 2013-12-04 10:18 from t7XH - click to readIt upgrades to 7.1 through wifi. You get fm radio as well. It is an average smart phone. I have had it for more than a year now. The only problem is the battery life. which is a common problem for most smart phones.

• 2013-12-29 15:40
  • HHHH

how do u use this handset if the navigation button is faulty ?

• 2013-12-26 11:51
  • NHUD

the phone is good. speed and easy to use

• 2013-12-25 07:43
  • nDCB

Don't buy this phone......within 1 yr its showing its true colours....its always freezing, not connecting to the internet, and many more problems...

• 2013-12-24 21:43
  • LbiN

This is THEE worst fone I've ever used
The battery is just crappY
The phone its self is nonsense
I've had it for 8 months and its already acting up

• 2013-12-23 21:45
  • 3sEw

In this phone everything is fine but A big issue is Internet packs very costly

• 2013-12-16 09:22
  • 9DHw

this phone is outstanding i have this in white

• 2013-12-11 20:11
  • KIS2

> In reply to ramniwash @ 2013-12-06 14:31 from rKJ% - click to readgood phone, had it and loved it

• 2013-12-11 06:50
  • ItWx

my phone is not uppgrading virsion and not support net

• 2013-12-06 14:31
  • rKJ%

It's a terrible phone, DON'T BUY IT, I've had it for a year and a half and now it won't work it's always heating up and it freezes for minutes, don't ever buy a Blackberry they suck!!!

• 2013-12-05 01:58
  • KqtP

this is one of the worst phones i have ever had the dis-pleasure of using. do not be fooled by the brand. ALL BLACKBERRY'S ARE SHI*E. they are slower than 1700's ferry. and should be called smackberry's,crackberry's or just plain old crapbery's. as they are just like crack, a total waste of time and money. these phones are made for school kids to look cool. DO NOT BUY, IF YOU RECEIVE AS A GIFT SELL IT.

• 2013-12-04 22:12
  • HKx6

im using this phone for more than a month the issue only is that my os is 7.0 cant upgrade to 7.1 idk how it doesnt work some say it might get corrupted if i did cos memory is full. Any idea anyone?

• 2013-12-04 10:18
  • t7XH

Nice phone

• 2013-12-04 08:27
  • U$4H

I am from Bijapur city. i want to purchase bb9360, i seen some problems in this model. where i have to purchase like online shopping/ sangeeta mobiles/universal/bb show rooms. wt to do, any one help me bskamatagi@gmail.com.

• 2013-12-04 07:30
  • uu36

> In reply to jpoy @ 2013-11-09 00:03 from 0Cnu - click to readI've had similar problem with mine ( the battery heating up part at least) I went into the O2 shop and they said it is a known problem with the phone and they sent it off to be repaired and ended up sending me a new handset

• 2013-11-27 22:01
  • myxe

I got this phone May 2012 on a 24month contract with O2. Had problem after problem with it the most common being the phone locking up/overheating/turning off and not coming back on. O2 been fairly helpful and replaced the phone twice now but since the new one doing the same thing yesterday after two weeks I am looking for an early upgrade. I've also had friends who have had similar problems with theirs.

• 2013-11-26 19:10
  • myxe

are apps already downloaded when bought or do you have to do it manually? (app like twitter, facebook, wattpad, etc.)

• 2013-11-23 11:57
  • thgP
Total of 1877 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.