BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.2
7.0
6.8

> In reply to [deleted post]If you go here --> http://forums.crackberry.com/t...ta-os-122851 It's pretty easy to figure out, once you have downloaded a 7.1 os. Hope this helps.

• 2012-03-07 05:33
  • 4fLD

> In reply to Sam32Sr @ 2012-03-04 07:20 from Xun$ - click to readunfortunately i took my phone for repairs becoz of the rebboting problem, now vodacom told me that they cannot fix my phone becoz its level 3 damage..what can i do? as i bought the phone cash & its only a month old..

• 2012-03-06 10:57
  • N9A2

yap jus got the phone n am also havin the same problem with the battery. how do u upgrade the os to a newer version?

• 2012-03-06 02:24
  • k9qb

Got my BB more than a week ago, and I'm liking the push e-mail, the main reason I opted for it. Battery is not the best, but it's tolerable. For moderate/heavy use (Wifi and Internet), it lasts a full day. For just e-mail and texts, it can last three days. Overall, I guess 9360 is a good phone. The only big disappointment is the camera. It's way, way outdated, notwithstanding it's 5 MP. The cam has no use for me; it's pictures are not worth looking at, much less posting anywhere. My other phone, Sony Ericcson K800i, a 3 MP, which I bought in 2006, creates far better pics. And I'll be keeping my K800i for some snapshots.

• 2012-03-05 19:14
  • K7g@

i have one\..using it 2g and 3g
i charge my phone 5x a day just for it to be usefull...i hate it

• 2012-03-05 12:08
  • SeQZ

blackberrys are known for battery life.

• 2012-03-05 09:29
  • kNvS

> In reply to Curve @ 2012-02-28 16:04 from QDZG - click to readYes after taking out the battery and resting it for 5 mins will remove battery issues. I did the same Thing n I use my bb for 2-3 without charging.

• 2012-03-05 08:25
  • vby4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-02 19:08 from NxwW - click to readu tried to refresh the softvare???when i buyed for the first time it freezed often but after the softver refresing i didn-t have problems!

• 2012-03-04 15:31
  • mGDG

> In reply to jufie @ 2012-03-02 08:43 from fXE9 - click to readthat is so true mine is new an its driving me tru the wall the bat is always flat thts nt cul at all

• 2012-03-04 09:38
  • fsn{

> In reply to mc.craddle @ 2012-02-27 07:18 from N9A2 - click to readIt is a beautiful phone , the main problem .which people faces are battery problem ,which is knw solved,if ur phone rebooting again an again it means they have some application problem . Which is solved by service center worker in 10-15 minutes .

• 2012-03-04 07:20
  • Xun$

> In reply to yujinkun @ 2012-02-21 13:25 from vaQg - click to readdid they do money back if there is any problem with the BB9360.

• 2012-03-03 19:52
  • 7q5k

i plan to buy curve 9360. but now i am confusing about battery life. pls some one help me....
is battery life is too small

• 2012-03-03 13:39
  • IWU6

Rim has just make a beautyful device its good looking but does not fit under perfact phone like other privious curve it have very very poor bettry life somtine it need 3 time full chrging in single day,i m using it on 2g only,it must be worst if used in 3g
navigation of OS7 is very complicated in some case like contact searching if u have more then 1000 phonebook entry its some time does not show name of incoming call despite saving contact info
Im part of Gmail get automatically busy despite setion avilible and the online status of facbook get brack many time
it not a worth phone lowest nokia/andrid is better then this

• 2012-03-03 05:49
  • YUM3

ANy of you guys having problems with the phone? Mine freezes up and stops for 10 to 15 seconds.. Its driving me nuts>!

• 2012-03-02 19:08
  • NxwW

i must say phone is ok but the battery power is poor, heats up quickly and does not last long.....that goes for all bleckberries

• 2012-03-02 08:43
  • fXE9

> In reply to Charlesdita @ 2012-03-01 03:56 from NC8n - click to readhi i just want to ask where did you upgrade it. is it thru Personal computer or BB apps.? thanks

• 2012-03-02 01:27
  • wHrS

Shocking battery life

• 2012-03-01 20:14
  • pYQs

> In reply to Charlesdita @ 2012-03-01 03:56 from NC8n - click to readI have used curve 9360 for over a month believe me it is good phone to go for, i downloaded the new OS 7.1 which i used it to upgrade my formal OS 7 to be frank with you all it was that i experience hot and heat whenever i charged but after the upgrade no more heat or hot, i charged my phone once a day except i used it to play FM and at the same time using Mobile Hotspot with my Laptop, the life spam of the battery is ok in fact the function is perfect. used Desktop Manager version 7.0 for your upgrade. cheers

• 2012-03-01 14:59
  • ftKH

I've been using my Blackberry Curve 9360 for two weeks and I must say that this is a great phone. At first, I encountered the issues that were posted here like continous reboot, short battery life, heating issues, etc. I found the solution to these issues from the forums that I found on the internet. I updated my OS to version 7.1.0.258 and it solved the battery and heating issues right away. Because version 7.1.0.258 has a battery saving option that extends the battery life. Now, my phone lasts more that 24 hours with average calls and texts, Facebook and Blackberry Messenger from time to time and browsing the internet. Also, with the continous reboot issue, you just need to re-install the OS of your phone. Try to search for "how to repair a nuked blackberry" and that will take you to the solution for the continous reboot.

In short, I can say that this is a great phone if you know how to use and tweak it to achieve its full potential.

• 2012-03-01 03:56
  • NC8n

> In reply to Anira @ 2012-02-26 19:05 from fwj8 - click to readI also have problems with the battery, it overheats also everytime i text someone and the battery lasts only for 8hrs after i fully charge it!

• 2012-03-01 03:03
  • K7gS
Total of 1911 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.