BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

> In reply to Charlesdita @ 2012-03-01 03:56 from NC8n - click to readI have used curve 9360 for over a month believe me it is good phone to go for, i downloaded the new OS 7.1 which i used it to upgrade my formal OS 7 to be frank with you all it was that i experience hot and heat whenever i charged but after the upgrade no more heat or hot, i charged my phone once a day except i used it to play FM and at the same time using Mobile Hotspot with my Laptop, the life spam of the battery is ok in fact the function is perfect. used Desktop Manager version 7.0 for your upgrade. cheers

• 2012-03-01 14:59
  • ftKH

I've been using my Blackberry Curve 9360 for two weeks and I must say that this is a great phone. At first, I encountered the issues that were posted here like continous reboot, short battery life, heating issues, etc. I found the solution to these issues from the forums that I found on the internet. I updated my OS to version 7.1.0.258 and it solved the battery and heating issues right away. Because version 7.1.0.258 has a battery saving option that extends the battery life. Now, my phone lasts more that 24 hours with average calls and texts, Facebook and Blackberry Messenger from time to time and browsing the internet. Also, with the continous reboot issue, you just need to re-install the OS of your phone. Try to search for "how to repair a nuked blackberry" and that will take you to the solution for the continous reboot.

In short, I can say that this is a great phone if you know how to use and tweak it to achieve its full potential.

• 2012-03-01 03:56
  • NC8n

> In reply to Anira @ 2012-02-26 19:05 from fwj8 - click to readI also have problems with the battery, it overheats also everytime i text someone and the battery lasts only for 8hrs after i fully charge it!

• 2012-03-01 03:03
  • K7gS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-26 10:14 from f4K$ - click to readTake off the battery. Wait for 2-3 mins to put it back in. I had a similar issue and it was resolved by doing the same.

• 2012-02-28 16:04
  • QDZG

its really a good phone but if you are convinced with the below points

1.have to carry the charger or data cable along with the phone - because battery life is worst

2.use only in cool climates - battery will get hot very soon

i never seen this kind of battery life in any of the phones

please dont buy this phone.....

thanks in advance...

• 2012-02-28 11:29
  • MfxH

Its a good phone but the battery does not last a day. Its rilly rilly bad.

• 2012-02-28 09:41
  • 3sEp

Battery life is so frustrating...the phone is great but the poor...poor battery life made the phone so down...

• 2012-02-28 08:56
  • PTIq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-26 10:14 from f4K$ - click to readi have the same problem, currently i do not have a phone... this phone sucks..

• 2012-02-28 07:47
  • N9A2

Facing battery problem. I Have to charge battery in every 4 Hrs. Phone got hang when I used the 8GB micro SD card. As per specification phone have to support upto 32GB, but the phone didn't support. Am also facing the problem of overheating the battery. Overall my experience is not good with this handset. Earlier I used 9300 n I don't have any problem with that phone.

• 2012-02-27 20:06
  • tUsq
  • F

does any one else have a pronlem with the red l.e.d light on the track pad being a problem e.g it being to bright does any one know how to turn it off ?

• 2012-02-27 19:59
  • LhP}

yeh. the batt tend to get hot pretty fast! but is it normal for the bluetooth to be extremely slow?

• 2012-02-27 19:12
  • IV{a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-26 08:06 from wMHH - click to readAnonymous you need to buy a new blackberry, to answer your question you can upgrade by swiping your VISA

• 2012-02-27 12:44
  • Na%n

is there an Autofocus on the camera of this BB Curve 9360 phone?

which one is better, BB Bold 9700 or BB Curve 9360? help me guys!

• 2012-02-27 08:18
  • wuj{

when i was downloading the latest version of blackberry messenger version, my 9360 asked me to re- boot & for the next 12hrs it kept re-booting not switching on.... advise.

• 2012-02-27 07:18
  • N9A2

im planning to have this unit but it seems thati havent read any good things about this unit..i think it would be better to have BB850 rather than having a 3G one..

• 2012-02-27 06:37
  • P@dH

• 2012-02-27 06:32
  • P@dH

Anyone had a problem with overheating of the battery? I just gave my 3rd one in as an "out-of-box failure" today.Now I'm actually scared to take another 9360. What if I should have the same problem out of the 7-day OBF guarantee. Any advice???

• 2012-02-26 19:05
  • fwj8

Please help. I downloaded a bbm update that they've send me. so I updated and clicked on reboot now.... and that's when my problem started. It's rebooting since 8 o'clock this morning. It won's start up again... rebooting for the .... stopped counting times

• 2012-02-26 10:14
  • f4K$

Pls hw do I upgrade to the OS 7.1.........nd if I do wud it hav the only 3G portion cause mine doesn't ?????????????

• 2012-02-26 08:06
  • wMHH

Its a nice phone but the battery sucks and i even upgraded the software to 7.1 and still the battery sucks. My old phones lasted 5 days but this one like a day and a half maybe. If anyone has any suggestions on how i can make my battery last longer please inform me thanks.

• 2012-02-26 03:38
  • xFVd
Total of 1894 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.