BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

> In reply to andre @ 2012-02-05 15:16 from mcja - click to readit makes a red light from any part of the mobile? and is it clearly or a small red light?

• 2012-02-05 23:27
  • fvCm

How RIM guys should respond to the battery problem? Are they really listening or checking forums where we customers have complained about battery?
GSM arena pls help us.

It's a hard earned money for us and in the days of Android, iOS hard earned respect for RIM that we bought such a product.

• 2012-02-05 16:45
  • vGAA

> In reply to faye @ 2012-01-21 09:26 from t7W1 - click to readThats exactly the prob that i have... BB accepted my device as faulthy and i got my second 9360, it worked perfectly for 1 day only. Now it boots till a red light flashes then it reboots again and again...till Jesus comes. I think bb got a minus there. I never even got the chance 2 realy use the phone.

• 2012-02-05 15:16

worst battery ever !

• 2012-02-05 14:00
  • pke}

this is my second bb in 2 weeks time... My 1st one., reboots and reboots endlessly... Now friday i got a new one, saterday the 2nd phone did the same thing, now im back at square one with my sony ericsson device such a great phone.

• 2012-02-05 12:11
  • mcja

just like to ask...im having trouble with the conversation sometimes when i scroll up i dont see the older post..plsss can u hel me what to do...thanks

• 2012-02-05 11:17
  • vp9p

I have personally ripped the factory OS apart, and installed a custom OS7.1.0.190 which now has mobile hotspot, WiFi, GPS, and a new feature (or two) FM radio (only avail to 9360 & 9380)though, & BB Device Analyzer is a great help for those who need to diagnose issues (OS7.1 feature).
This is one of the best performing BB Curve's I've used (the custom OS install helped a lot), and I have no issues whatsoever.
This is based on actual hands on experience, so if you're in the market for a brand new BlackBerry Curve, look no further - the Curve 9360 is jackpot.

• 2012-02-05 09:11
  • k9uY

I love the phone,but the battery actually has a problem and its a littLe slow @ times!

• 2012-02-04 20:02
  • wMHH

> In reply to first bb @ 2012-02-02 16:52 from IVPn - click to readhad the same problem once couldn't fix best suggestion is to carry it back to the carrier and get it exchanged

• 2012-02-04 17:49
  • 8fEw

the best phone ever

• 2012-02-04 14:48
  • PUBr

hi all user of this phone. Should i buy this? Or go for the curve 9380 ?

• 2012-02-04 06:44
  • mcja

guys i need help!!! the pad of my BB makes a small sound which is not very noisy when i make 2 up..
Thanks!

• 2012-02-03 13:27
  • Lbc3

blackberry will make a new model of curve in this year and i am sure they must increase battry time.

• 2012-02-03 13:15
  • uW5H

This is my first blackberry phone...and the blackberry software is broke twice !!!!!!!!!!!! keeping reboot and reboot !!!!!!!!!!!! can't connect pc !!!! how to fix this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-02-02 16:52
  • IVPn
  • F

Thin and light. Though the battery last only for day having 3-emails and a yahoo messenger synched.

• 2012-02-02 04:19
  • Mfxc

for the battery life: I suggest we need to turn off the the GPS and any location services, just use it when needed. And download the app battery saver from the app store, the brightness of the phone should just be on 20 percent anyway its clear enough to see coz of its nice pixels. That's it Im sure the phone will stay 24 hrs even using bbm and internet. Proof: I turned GPS,brightness to 100,wi-fi, evrything while using apps, It just lasted for 6 hrs. haha. now it stays up to 24 hrs. :)

• 2012-02-01 07:41
  • t7Cv

I just bought this phone 2 days ago, It is extremely cute, good choice for me ever, you guys won't regret it. Its so clear, fast as it should be. Regarding internet speed on this handheld, and the battery life, it's a matter of how you use it and how many apps you use at the same time. Just always need to manage the usage, and not to abuse it. LOL. but it's awesome!really. :)

• 2012-02-01 07:35
  • t7Cv

it's a good phone but mmmm, the battery is not ayoba

• 2012-02-01 06:53
  • fmQu

> In reply to danger @ 2012-01-28 09:28 from wMHH - click to readThat's bcuz u over charge it

• 2012-02-01 04:21
  • tE@M
Total of 1877 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.