BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

Just bough a 9360 a few days ago and the battery lifeis not good. It don't even last a day.I think ill take it back.

• 2012-01-09 12:55
  • 3sEw

> In reply to poppy @ 2012-01-08 12:04 from nEqI - click to read thanx bro i was jus gonna buy that but by reading ur comments i am giong to drop it u saved my money . any idea which phone i should buy

• 2012-01-09 09:54
  • YM0A

how can you change the storage of the downloaded applications to the media card rather than saving it in the internal memory? thanks.

• 2012-01-09 05:13
  • wYFr

Worst phone I have ever had the battery only lasts half a day and that's from full charge DO NOT BUY THIS HEAP OF CRAP IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY

• 2012-01-08 12:04
  • nEqI

I purchased a curve 9360 and have just got back from returning it. What can I say. My first gripe was that it took about 5 mins just to boot up. Good thing it wasn't an emergency call. Nice design but not fit for purpose. Battery life was a joke. The...

this phone only works if you are near a power point with a charger attached to it permanently.pathetic battery life.gets very hot as well.this phone must be recalled.pls do not get it.

• 2012-01-08 10:59
  • uWF@

> In reply to LJ @ 2012-01-07 04:21 from N9s% - click to readThis phone heats up really fast. Even though you only surf the web just maybe around 5 minutes. It support Twitter, Facebook. But the battery life is too short. Camera 5mp good. Video too. Music is really good. The only problem is the battery life. RIM really should study about it. Tq.

• 2012-01-08 09:28
  • PS6t

> In reply to Phones4me @ 2012-01-07 15:39 from mxRt - click to readI'm wondering now whether I should return mine as well. My wife has the bold 9780 and that genuinely is a good phone. A little heavier and wider but does what its supposed to do. Especially battery life which used to be Blackberry's selling point. Even my Nokia 6710 which I tawt was a bad phone by Nokia outperforms this "latest technology" Blackberry.

• 2012-01-08 01:33
  • N9s%

> In reply to LJ @ 2012-01-07 04:21 from N9s% - click to readInformation from Blackberry.com
"9360
1000 mAhr removable/rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Talk time: up to 5 hours
Standby time: up to 14 days (GSM), up to 12 days (UMTS®)
Music playback: up to 25 hours
Video playback up to 6 hours"

Utter rubbish in my opinion!

• 2012-01-07 15:48
  • mxRt

> In reply to LJ @ 2012-01-07 04:21 from N9s% - click to readI purchased a curve 9360 and have just got back from returning it. What can I say. My first gripe was that it took about 5 mins just to boot up. Good thing it wasn't an emergency call. Nice design but not fit for purpose. Battery life was a joke. Then it got stuck in the boot sequence and just froze up. They advertise the phone as having all these amazing functions however, should you decide to use any of them, be prepared to sit plugged in to the mains all day. Not very practical for a mobile phone. I got a full refund! I'm told all smart phones are the same so I'm sticking with my old Nokia. 8 days now without a charge! It still functions fine!!

• 2012-01-07 15:39
  • mxRt

• 2012-01-07 08:59
  • fs1v

Have my phone for just over a week now. Battery life is ridiculous. Last about half a day if you take calls, play games/music or go online.Web browser is slow (I ownlaoded and installed Opera mini and it speeds things up a bit.

Also, the phone heats up ridiculously if I play games or go online or try to download anything(even from BB AppWorld. Does this happen to anyone else?

• 2012-01-07 04:21
  • N9s%

> In reply to JavanDan @ 2012-01-06 00:03 from 8yUF - click to readyes there is a white version of this phone!

• 2012-01-06 22:52
  • nFdy

just pick mine,but scared of battry short life.

• 2012-01-06 17:30
  • ftVh
  • F

just pick mine,but scared of battry short life.

• 2012-01-06 17:29
  • ftVh
  • F

It's my frist time to use BB the battery really sucks...I was disappointed. Im planning to back again to my previous mobile brand. I hope the RIM can hear us and replace a good battery pack.

• 2012-01-06 17:25
  • 3Y6I

battry time is less than one day for normal user tis that true

• 2012-01-06 16:54
  • mQfE

Before I bought this phone I looked at all the problems people had mentioned and I was really worried about getting the phone.
In my opinion it is fantastic. It's a blackberry and there are no new surprises. Its thin, very light, runs well on the new software and does everything a you expect a BB to do.
In terms of the battery life, I have turned down the brightness and don't leave my wifi and bluetooth on when I dont need it. I have found the battery will last 2 days if I am careful.
I don't play games and music on the phone, which may be why my battery isn't going down as quickly as others. However, in my view it does everything a blackberry needs to do (email, calls, sms, bbm) and it is a great little phone!

• 2012-01-06 16:33
  • SgQ5

i have this one... the Slim Blackberry, Fastest, Smoothness with OS 7...
but, The battery is Too low capacity, just a Half Day from Fully Charge at 6.00am in the Morning...
This is Great Smartphone with Low Price, Middle Specification, and poor Battery....
just minus on power consumption...

v^^ IMHO

• 2012-01-06 13:58
  • wrfx

cant wait to have this phone!

• 2012-01-06 01:57
  • iS%H

Does this come in white

• 2012-01-06 00:03
  • 8yUF
Total of 1894 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.