BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

well what can i say blackberry outdoing themselves again fantastic device which takes all the features of the bigger bold and puts them in a sleeker neater design brill 5mp camera good processer quick and like having the faster 3g

• 2012-01-03 17:51
  • dMX2

What is the essence of making a perfect phone with a poor battery life? I have one and I reggreted buying it, go online for two hours your battery will be dead. Most of the time this phone generate high degree heat, apart from these two very important things every other things work perfectly not bother about the hard keys though. Blackberry is good but don't buy this model you will surely regret it.

• 2012-01-03 04:33
  • 3sE3

> In reply to MS @ 2011-12-30 15:03 from pu2V - click to readHow to turn the GPS off? My backlight is set to 10% with auto din light and 10 seconds turn off backlight. I don't wanna chane my network to 2g though. Because by changing this, I won't enjoy my 3g phone anymore. Thank you for your advice. :)

• 2012-01-02 18:46
  • Qxpq

@eli-doc: Thanks for your advise. However, that option is not there. What I meant was that if you wanted to delete any message it would generally give 3 options , delete from handheld , delete from handheld and server or cancel. I am now only getting 2 options 'delete' or 'cancel'. I have migrated from Bold 9700 with os 6.0 but I see there are functionalities which are less on 7.0 compared to 6.0. The email setup is also different

• 2012-01-02 12:30
  • PS2S

ive got diS bb936o . . last dec 3o .and i can say dat dis bb works just fine .t. . it satisfies my ne

• 2012-01-02 07:36
  • v0qu

> In reply to sar @ 2012-01-01 14:02 from PDS1 - click to readgo to setup, e-mail setup, it will prompt you to the server

• 2012-01-02 04:06
  • fu$c

how do I delete email on server from my handheld BB 9360? dont see the option

• 2012-01-01 14:02
  • PDS1

Here is the Answer for cycle charge?

The long and short of it is, If you charge your battery 50% now, then you disconnect the charger, then you connect it back for 20%, disconnect, and you connnect it back for 30%, that adds up to 1 charge cycle (50%+20%+30%=100%).
Therefore, you need a full cycle, 0 to 100%, to constitute to 1 charge cycle.
As for charging too often, well, this is a personal thing. Right now, Im using my MBP plugged in. So far, so good. Only complaints, the processor slowdown (probably to control the heat)

• 2011-12-31 15:37
  • vGW1

You can release more memory by deleting all the social network (IM's) applications you dont need, or just all of them. Also delete podcasts, any games and social feeds. Easy to do in applications management. Hardware restart and turn off location enable. You will have much more memory and the mobile will be faster and smoother.

• 2011-12-31 05:29
  • sS{6

23dee454

• 2011-12-30 15:53
  • veUp

> In reply to Marone @ 2011-12-28 15:13 from fwi$ - click to readWhat do you mean by 'cycle charge'?

• 2011-12-30 15:40
  • f3tC

> In reply to Irish @ 2011-12-29 15:13 from t7X2 - click to readJust remember to turn the GPS off (it stays on by default) and reduce the screen brightness to 40-30% This screen is much brighter than many and comes with 100% by default. Just make these two modifications, it will make a huge change.

• 2011-12-30 15:03
  • pu2V

Its a very stylish and sleek phone with a 5mp camera and flash for those of you who think it doesn't have a flash. I've had it for 2 weeks now I must say I had the problems too. But switching to 2g and switching off d gps, made the battery last longer! Overall its a very good phone at a very good price...

• 2011-12-30 13:13
  • 3sE3

battery life sucks

• 2011-12-30 03:55
  • HjAe

Why can't I update mine? It says, "no updates available"

May I just say, this phone is great, but could have been EXCEPTIONAL if the battery is good. It can only last for, I guess, 4-5 hours, medium use.

I don't understand..... This model has a great graphics, compared to the other models like torch 9800, and good os, with great speed! But why did they let the battery go down? The battery capacity is 1000 mAh. Obviously, the 1000 mAh battery can't take a 480x360 graphic compressed, a 800mHz processor, and an OS 7 (if it may contribute to the topic) into 1 day. AT LEAST ONE DAY! It would be better if they upgrade it to, at least, 1300 mAh. The old curve 9300 has higher battery capacity with 1100 mAh, if I'm not mistaken. I just don't get it.

I hope RIM will be aware and upgrade this.

• 2011-12-29 15:13
  • t7X2

> In reply to Roxx @ 2011-12-26 14:29 from v0q8 - click to readit's simple.
just download the official update for BB Curve 9360.
and install on the computer and delete the vendor.xml.
after delete, just update through BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and it will update your phone.

try it man....

• 2011-12-29 01:50
  • PS6Y

I have use this model and really satisfied. Good for execuitve cause u never miss out the important mail!

• 2011-12-28 15:40
  • u7mc

for those who has issues with battery life on their 9360's or any other b.b. simple solution is to cycle charge your battery 16 hours for the 1st 3 charges upon receiving your handset... happy new year!!

• 2011-12-28 15:13
  • fwi$

Screw the os, the apps world is always error!!!
except for the push mail, nothing is good! Bad Bad!!

• 2011-12-27 19:01
  • Ui$C

Please help me, i'm new in this kind of service black berry and i need to know how can i download 7.0.0.530

• 2011-12-27 14:24
  • PaGJ
Total of 1865 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.