BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
7.0
6.7

Can anyone plz help me with the link to download nav sat on my handset. I am in South Africa, I was only able to find the one designed for uk

• 2012-01-05 09:37
  • f4P9

Make sure you have shut down any games you are playing properly to help with battery life. You cannot just use the back button to close a game as it remains on in the background. Use exit game or close game ... your battery life will last for days if you close apps properly. Hope this helps :)

• 2012-01-04 19:11
  • HKK}

personally, i've found that this handset works a treat. i've had no battery problems, no software issues, nothing.
It's faster than my 9700 and i found that BB OS7 is easy to use.
i prefer this over my iphone4. i hope this provides a little positivity for this handset.

• 2012-01-04 14:05
  • Mx@E

Hi guys, so i'm in the middle of confusion between buying blackberry apollo or gemini 3g. which is better? please help me! thankyou!! :)

• 2012-01-04 13:49
  • uECQ

im also having the same prob with the batt life, very short. i charge my fone 3x a day. it's just 6days old. my postpaid provider said that RIM does not allow replacement just like that. they need to take in my fone and bring it to SG for checking. im from Philippines. maximum of 3mos. my gosh! i cant live with fone for 3mos! i hope RIM will hear our cries and do something about this at once. why cant they just recall the fone or release a new batt pack? i think that's easier. im wondering why RIM increased the processor but did not for the batt. doesnt it follow? im really disappointed and frustrated.

• 2012-01-04 10:46
  • wMHH

> In reply to Marone @ 2011-12-28 15:13 from fwi$ - click to readwhat do you mean by cycle charge ? which phone is better 9360 or 9780 ?

• 2012-01-04 08:22
  • fw73

Got the phone for three days now. Battery is absolutely pathetic. If u nly reciev bbms it might just last for 8 hours.
My previous bb was a 9700. Battery was not bad.
I love the size. BB needs to make future models thinner n lighter with full qwerty. To me the pearl was a winner.
It would b highly appreciated if BB could sought out the software such that it maximizes battery life.

• 2012-01-03 21:12
  • fsY9

> In reply to ebunma @ 2012-01-03 04:33 from 3sE3 - click to readI totally agree with you. Battery sucks BIGTIME!

• 2012-01-03 18:42
  • thdj

well what can i say blackberry outdoing themselves again fantastic device which takes all the features of the bigger bold and puts them in a sleeker neater design brill 5mp camera good processer quick and like having the faster 3g

• 2012-01-03 17:51
  • dMX2

What is the essence of making a perfect phone with a poor battery life? I have one and I reggreted buying it, go online for two hours your battery will be dead. Most of the time this phone generate high degree heat, apart from these two very important things every other things work perfectly not bother about the hard keys though. Blackberry is good but don't buy this model you will surely regret it.

• 2012-01-03 04:33
  • 3sE3

> In reply to MS @ 2011-12-30 15:03 from pu2V - click to readHow to turn the GPS off? My backlight is set to 10% with auto din light and 10 seconds turn off backlight. I don't wanna chane my network to 2g though. Because by changing this, I won't enjoy my 3g phone anymore. Thank you for your advice. :)

• 2012-01-02 18:46
  • Qxpq

@eli-doc: Thanks for your advise. However, that option is not there. What I meant was that if you wanted to delete any message it would generally give 3 options , delete from handheld , delete from handheld and server or cancel. I am now only getting 2 options 'delete' or 'cancel'. I have migrated from Bold 9700 with os 6.0 but I see there are functionalities which are less on 7.0 compared to 6.0. The email setup is also different

• 2012-01-02 12:30
  • PS2S

ive got diS bb936o . . last dec 3o .and i can say dat dis bb works just fine .t. . it satisfies my ne

• 2012-01-02 07:36
  • v0qu

> In reply to sar @ 2012-01-01 14:02 from PDS1 - click to readgo to setup, e-mail setup, it will prompt you to the server

• 2012-01-02 04:06
  • fu$c

how do I delete email on server from my handheld BB 9360? dont see the option

• 2012-01-01 14:02
  • PDS1

Here is the Answer for cycle charge?

The long and short of it is, If you charge your battery 50% now, then you disconnect the charger, then you connect it back for 20%, disconnect, and you connnect it back for 30%, that adds up to 1 charge cycle (50%+20%+30%=100%).
Therefore, you need a full cycle, 0 to 100%, to constitute to 1 charge cycle.
As for charging too often, well, this is a personal thing. Right now, Im using my MBP plugged in. So far, so good. Only complaints, the processor slowdown (probably to control the heat)

• 2011-12-31 15:37
  • vGW1

You can release more memory by deleting all the social network (IM's) applications you dont need, or just all of them. Also delete podcasts, any games and social feeds. Easy to do in applications management. Hardware restart and turn off location enable. You will have much more memory and the mobile will be faster and smoother.

• 2011-12-31 05:29
  • sS{6

23dee454

• 2011-12-30 15:53
  • veUp

> In reply to Marone @ 2011-12-28 15:13 from fwi$ - click to readWhat do you mean by 'cycle charge'?

• 2011-12-30 15:40
  • f3tC

> In reply to Irish @ 2011-12-29 15:13 from t7X2 - click to readJust remember to turn the GPS off (it stays on by default) and reduce the screen brightness to 40-30% This screen is much brighter than many and comes with 100% by default. Just make these two modifications, it will make a huge change.

• 2011-12-30 15:03
  • pu2V
Total of 1873 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.