BlackBerry Curve 9360 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.2
7.0
6.8

Have my phone for just over a week now. Battery life is ridiculous. Last about half a day if you take calls, play games/music or go online.Web browser is slow (I ownlaoded and installed Opera mini and it speeds things up a bit.

Also, the phone heats up ridiculously if I play games or go online or try to download anything(even from BB AppWorld. Does this happen to anyone else?

• 2012-01-07 04:21
  • N9s%

> In reply to JavanDan @ 2012-01-06 00:03 from 8yUF - click to readyes there is a white version of this phone!

• 2012-01-06 22:52
  • nFdy

just pick mine,but scared of battry short life.

• 2012-01-06 17:30
  • ftVh
  • F

just pick mine,but scared of battry short life.

• 2012-01-06 17:29
  • ftVh
  • F

It's my frist time to use BB the battery really sucks...I was disappointed. Im planning to back again to my previous mobile brand. I hope the RIM can hear us and replace a good battery pack.

• 2012-01-06 17:25
  • 3Y6I

battry time is less than one day for normal user tis that true

• 2012-01-06 16:54
  • mQfE

Before I bought this phone I looked at all the problems people had mentioned and I was really worried about getting the phone.
In my opinion it is fantastic. It's a blackberry and there are no new surprises. Its thin, very light, runs well on the new software and does everything a you expect a BB to do.
In terms of the battery life, I have turned down the brightness and don't leave my wifi and bluetooth on when I dont need it. I have found the battery will last 2 days if I am careful.
I don't play games and music on the phone, which may be why my battery isn't going down as quickly as others. However, in my view it does everything a blackberry needs to do (email, calls, sms, bbm) and it is a great little phone!

• 2012-01-06 16:33
  • SgQ5

i have this one... the Slim Blackberry, Fastest, Smoothness with OS 7...
but, The battery is Too low capacity, just a Half Day from Fully Charge at 6.00am in the Morning...
This is Great Smartphone with Low Price, Middle Specification, and poor Battery....
just minus on power consumption...

v^^ IMHO

• 2012-01-06 13:58
  • wrfx

cant wait to have this phone!

• 2012-01-06 01:57
  • iS%H

Does this come in white

• 2012-01-06 00:03
  • 8yUF

I am too much disappointed and frustrated with battery backup.. reaching only half day

• 2012-01-05 21:36
  • ftKH

Can anyone plz help me with the link to download nav sat on my handset. I am in South Africa, I was only able to find the one designed for uk

• 2012-01-05 09:37
  • f4P9

Make sure you have shut down any games you are playing properly to help with battery life. You cannot just use the back button to close a game as it remains on in the background. Use exit game or close game ... your battery life will last for days if you close apps properly. Hope this helps :)

• 2012-01-04 19:11
  • HKK}

personally, i've found that this handset works a treat. i've had no battery problems, no software issues, nothing.
It's faster than my 9700 and i found that BB OS7 is easy to use.
i prefer this over my iphone4. i hope this provides a little positivity for this handset.

• 2012-01-04 14:05
  • Mx@E

Hi guys, so i'm in the middle of confusion between buying blackberry apollo or gemini 3g. which is better? please help me! thankyou!! :)

• 2012-01-04 13:49
  • uECQ

im also having the same prob with the batt life, very short. i charge my fone 3x a day. it's just 6days old. my postpaid provider said that RIM does not allow replacement just like that. they need to take in my fone and bring it to SG for checking. im from Philippines. maximum of 3mos. my gosh! i cant live with fone for 3mos! i hope RIM will hear our cries and do something about this at once. why cant they just recall the fone or release a new batt pack? i think that's easier. im wondering why RIM increased the processor but did not for the batt. doesnt it follow? im really disappointed and frustrated.

• 2012-01-04 10:46
  • wMHH

> In reply to Marone @ 2011-12-28 15:13 from fwi$ - click to readwhat do you mean by cycle charge ? which phone is better 9360 or 9780 ?

• 2012-01-04 08:22
  • fw73

Got the phone for three days now. Battery is absolutely pathetic. If u nly reciev bbms it might just last for 8 hours.
My previous bb was a 9700. Battery was not bad.
I love the size. BB needs to make future models thinner n lighter with full qwerty. To me the pearl was a winner.
It would b highly appreciated if BB could sought out the software such that it maximizes battery life.

• 2012-01-03 21:12
  • fsY9

> In reply to ebunma @ 2012-01-03 04:33 from 3sE3 - click to readI totally agree with you. Battery sucks BIGTIME!

• 2012-01-03 18:42
  • thdj

well what can i say blackberry outdoing themselves again fantastic device which takes all the features of the bigger bold and puts them in a sleeker neater design brill 5mp camera good processer quick and like having the faster 3g

• 2012-01-03 17:51
  • dMX2
Total of 1904 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9360.