BlackBerry Curve 9370 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
6.8
6.9

Here Blackberry curve 9370 it is support whats app ?
plz reply

• 2014-07-11 05:26
  • PA@E

Here Blackberry curve 9370 it is support whats app ?
plz reply

• 2014-07-11 05:24
  • PA@E

Camera : Pictures are compressed and low-quality , sometimes underexposed but fine for FB i guess. Video Recording : although it looks great on the screen , it is not good for youtube. Processor : 800Mhz Single-core , good for the phone. ...

• 2014-05-16 19:04
  • Y}K4

i love working on it. the apps are decent, and phone looks majestic

• 2014-04-09 15:33
  • utD0

After a year and a half (?) the battery is starting
to lose its spunk. if i have it 100% charged and not plug it in and wake up next day (phone off) it'll be completely dead. it even drains at school a little bit.

issues with internet when cellular on , instead of using my WIFI i guess it'll glitch up and use cellular or the WIFI turns off. really annoying.

to upload to youtube from it , Cellular has to be turned off for it to work for me.

Otherwise its good for texting and mobile youtube.

• 2014-03-21 01:34
  • Yb%C
  • PhoneDude2014ofcool
  • Rating0

Processor : 800Mhz Single-core , good for the phone. Blackberry OS is pretty much a basic no-fancy pants os.

WIFI : can be a pain , like it'll turn off the WIFi when your out of range of it for more then a few seconds. No option to disable that. glitches and will use cellular when connected to wifi , just turn cellular off to work. But for the most part is fine...

Apps : Yea... theres nothing really.

Build Quality : Good

Good for? : Business & Corporate because of BBM being free and internationl to. Do not get a teen this , get them a iphone or android.

• 2014-02-27 22:55
  • Yb%C

cdma network does not support the 3g network it only supports the evdo network, 3g network is supported by 2g sim

• 2013-08-23 11:50
  • uu4P

♍Ɣ Curve 9370 doesn't has 3G network, is it a problem or it an Inferior plz Help me Out

• 2013-08-06 16:41
  • 3sEp

> In reply to Nguyen Van Ty @ 2012-10-18 05:35 from KSJ0 - click to readgo to mobile store near u!!!!

• 2013-06-30 19:41
  • 2@eZ

i recommend this phone.

Camera : it takes good pictures and the 480p video is great.
Bands : the Quad-Band GSM is good for international and the CDMA is good.
Web : Decent browser
Call Clarity : Good

the phone is good and made nicely and it charges up very quickly
using Kindle Fire USB and Samsung S390G USB and any other SUPPORTED 3.7V USB.

the phone is great.

• 2013-06-20 04:45
  • 4@nk

The phone is great! pretty good for web browsing and has decent
480p video recording and i like the added Quad-Band GSM support
so its useable out of USA. the phone is nicely made. the phone charges very quickly
using USB to a computer. Will work with a Samsung S390G charger and Kindle Fire USB without problems. Great Phone.

• 2013-06-20 04:43
  • 4@nk

these bb curves are better than the other brand smartphones... hundred percent, you will surely love these bb curve phons.. :)

• 2013-03-15 13:07
  • RxnW

At this point, I hate this phone. The first issue I had with it occurred quite literally the second I got home from the store. I get it going and the browser does not work, I attempt to restart it, but wait, there's no way to restart it through the GUI. So I proceed to remove the battery and the problem persists. I return it to the store and they replace it. Next, a few days later, my phone begins freezing up on me randomly. This still occurs at least once a day with average use. The camera on this phone is one of the worst I have seen on the phone. I do not know how to explain this in a technical way, but whenever there is a hint of darkness, the picture turns out black (with or without flash).
But, aside from all these things are my four main gripes. Firstly is the app store. There are absolutely no useful apps on this and it is instead filled with useless, expensive knock-off mini games and things of the sort. Secondly is the OS. It is very slow and inconvenient. The OS tends to have random freeze-ups and is overall very difficult to work with. Finally, and this is probably the worst thing with this phone, is the BROWSER. The Blackberry is intended as a business phone, and in this day and age, access to the internet and ease of use are very necessary. But, the browser on this phone manages to freeze up constantly, have what is probably the worst GUI of any phone to exist, and have glitches occur whenever possible. I could go on about the specific glitches, but that list would drag on and on. And, to top all of this up is my fourth issue with this, there is no goddamn way to restart the phone without removing the battery. This issue plagues Blackberry's and can only be remedied with paid, faulty applications (from the app world) which often include 60 seconds worth of ads. And to follow, once you replace your battery or pay your $10 and go through the ads, the restart takes 10 minutes to complete! That is just unacceptable with the number of glitches which occur and require a restart.

In conclusion, I am honestly excited for December of this year when my plan finally expires. This phone has completely turned me off to Blackberry and I can see why they are going under. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• 2013-02-14 03:59
  • jZKx

> In reply to saurabh @ 2013-02-10 23:07 from j012 - click to readits a beter & gaget to ues

• 2013-02-11 13:56
  • 9AcQ

i am cdma fon use only

• 2013-02-10 23:07
  • j012

> In reply to I Fata Sage @ 2013-01-30 13:32 from vfxa - click to readWhens it out in the shopes

• 2013-01-31 12:36
  • 3sEw

I Confuse to decide which BB phone type, I like this design phone, it spec, but only one reason that make me doubt to buy this phone, why this battery capacity too lowest than another???!!!! I think this phone cant give satisfaction for performence that I expected

• 2013-01-30 13:32
  • vfxa

> In reply to ek Turkey @ 2012-06-06 08:23 from piFS - click to readits bold phone

• 2013-01-13 12:10
  • 2ZYC

Gud phone. Get new 1 and u wil enjoy it.

• 2013-01-12 23:52
  • fsV9

Can we use GSM & CDMA at the same time?

• 2013-01-03 16:36
  • t}Fn
Total of 143 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9370.