BlackBerry Curve 9380 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.7
6.5
6.4

This phone is good but I have some problems with it. it freezes a lot of times.. I am so mad about it>>>

• 2014-03-13 02:51
  • wYEW

> In reply to obynochina247 @ 2014-02-23 22:21 from fuN1 - click to readhold option button at the pic and then select copy or cut and then go to applications and files select file folders and paste where you want ...

• 2014-03-09 00:12
  • 6PBm

This phone is a very nice phone,almost weightless,and durable,,have been using it for close to 2yrs now,,never had a problem with it..I love it.it can do anything other high end blackberry phones can do..

• 2014-03-05 19:36
  • 3sE3

Worst phone I have ever owned, freezes all the time and switches off automatically at least 8 times a day

• 2014-02-26 09:45
  • Nhu9

> In reply to wela @ 2013-12-04 06:44 from wYEW - click to readhw do i save pictures in external memorycard &see them wen i want

• 2014-02-23 22:21
  • fuN1

> In reply to pussycat @ 2014-01-13 15:56 from NXLx - click to readCheck that your phone's memory is not full. Look for anything that was saved on the phone memory and rather move it to the mem card. Just try your best to keep the onboard memory clear.

• 2014-02-20 23:42
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Nkarul ler @ 2014-01-22 19:39 from sF%5 - click to readYes it has Mobile Hotspot.

• 2014-02-20 23:38
  • 3sEw

> In reply to pussycat @ 2014-01-13 15:56 from NXLx - click to readReformat or reprogram it

• 2014-02-16 16:12
  • t7Xh

This model got wifi hotspot?

• 2014-01-22 19:39
  • sF%5

> In reply to rensia @ 2013-12-13 07:49 from rvY% - click to readYou can replace the touchpad at a cellphone repair shop

• 2014-01-14 09:19
  • 3sEw

what should i do if my blackberry is freezin and has this timer black on my screen and it cant move cant use the fone and if take the battery out and take it back it does the same thing what can i do.does it mean i should flash it and if so hw do i do that.....

• 2014-01-13 15:56
  • NXLx

what shoud i do if my bb account is offline? give me some clue

• 2014-01-09 15:49
  • wHrU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-20 15:22 from rKc5 - click to readHello
Get a latest bb app. for desktop and properly install it.
If u have the proper app. and than it is not working properly than get it updated.
If u had done both of the above and the problem remains the same uninstall the installed one and install the latest one properly.
One thing very important, check out for 3rd and 5th pin of data cable connector and at the port of phone

• 2014-01-06 01:57
  • 7tIn

I read that this phone has an internal memory of 512MB but when I'm checking mine it shows 32MB don't know how & it keeps saying I have to delete.

• 2013-12-13 20:54
  • 3sEj

I have this phone for 2 years and suddenly my touchpad dont wanna work any idea as to what i can do ?

• 2013-12-13 07:49
  • rvY%

I think it crashes because people don't keep the phone memory clear like i explained below. All the users i gave my advice to have a much better experience now. My BB downloads at an average of 200kb/sec, sometimes even 245kb/sec. I switch between apps and the phone is not that slow. It only becomes slow when phone memory is clogged. And my phone rarely restarts.. After all that I won't make it my primary phone, but only primary for entertainment purposes because it can play alot of different formats and good sound quality.

• 2013-12-09 12:30
  • 3sE3

Worst Bb I ever had. In my opinion 9380 is a slow phone, with big issues...crashes often, runs the applications quite slow...I am more satisfied with my old bb 9700 bold...

• 2013-12-08 13:59
  • 3ciS

I have this phone for 2 years now. Yes it has issues and I'm more of a Nokia fan but you must learn how to control it. I got this phone for internet usage and added an 8Gig memcard. If you try your best to not let the battery reach the yellow stage before you charge it the battery will perform at it's best. If you change your network speed from 3G to 2G/Edge the battery will last the whole day with normal use. This includes Whatsapp, BBM, internet etc. Always use Exit when you're done with an app. If the phone performance gets slow or looks like it wants to hang the check under Aplications> Files> File Folders. Then while 'Device' is highlighted, press Bberry button to make menu come up and choose Properties. A report of the phobe's memory will pop up. Here it will show if the phone's memory is full coz of app data (Object usage) or something that was stored on the phone's memory. You need to look for what it is or restart the phone completely to clear the temporary 'Object usage' data. Then the phone will perform back to normal speed. Remember to make sure all apps and camera is set to store data to your memory card by default coz you need to keep the phone memory clear for performance.

• 2013-12-06 23:12
  • 3sEw

my blackberry was dropped in water, but it comes on still. the only probably is, it no longer accepts vodacom network, only offers cell c, how do i fix this

• 2013-12-06 15:16
  • fuVQ

Can I download android application in my blackberry 9380 please tell me the how to's ... because I can't afford apps in the blackberry world because you need to buy it first before u can get full features. thank you..

• 2013-12-04 06:44
  • wYEW
Total of 893 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9380.