BlackBerry Curve 9380 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.6
6.4
6.3

does this phone hav handwrting recognition?

• 2012-07-11 22:58
  • jsti

> In reply to 77 @ 2012-07-04 18:24 from Kh2R - click to readUp to 5hrs

• 2012-07-11 19:07
  • 3sE3

> In reply to torch owner @ 2012-07-01 19:13 from 3sEw - click to readThis is the type of bashing/comment that i've been looking for, comparing 2 or more different hand held model of a same brand.

At least you also give us an idea which model that will maximize productivity or which performs better, unlike other which compares business phone to a multimedia/entertainment phone which both has its own pros and cons.

• 2012-07-11 15:13
  • PGfx

i m waitn 4 d white color of dis model...wn ll b it lunched!!!!!!!! z der any plan 4 it or nt?

• 2012-07-10 22:58
  • 7qy5

m waitin 4 d white color of this model...plz tell me when it'll b lunched!!!!!!!!

• 2012-07-10 22:42
  • 7qy5

From we're can I download flash player for BB 9380....plz tell

• 2012-07-10 21:49
  • 3sE3

hi have had mine now for two weeks and I have had a few other blackberry and android phones before. The phone is brilliant I was doubtful reading all posts here before I bought it but it has surprised me.
The sure type predictive keyboard is fantastic and I set mine as the condensed sure type in portrait mode and normal qwerty in landscape mode.
The battery is not the best but no where near as bad as it's made out to be
in get a full day of business use from my 9380 on cell can in Johannesburg I recommend this phone I am a 50 something business man and the touch screen is no problem to adapt to. I well done Rim / blackberry you did something right

• 2012-07-10 19:37
  • f3Dr

I have had this set for 3 weeks now and has been updated it is really fluid and does all tasks well, not a bad camera for 5mp.

Problem is the battery is really poor which if improved would be a great set, I have reduced everything to try and improve this. I had an hour phone call the other day and took 3 photos and 5 texts and from a full battery went to zero dead.

Unfortunately due to this I am afraid I will be getting rid of it as it just doesn't fit in with my needs as battery is so poor.

• 2012-07-10 00:16
  • nFDM

not bad i guess!

• 2012-07-09 18:54
  • fuNc

I've been waiting for the white version of this phone! when will be the exact release?

• 2012-07-09 15:31
  • vp1b

> In reply to 77 @ 2012-07-04 18:24 from Kh2R - click to readI confirmed with 2 people in twitter, 1 from Singapore, another from India; Both claimed that it lasts upto 2 days on 2G using 7.1 Version. :)

• 2012-07-09 14:22
  • utWh

i WANT this phone :) ... esp that it looks like a torch , very slick and of course ... not bad on my pocket :)

• 2012-07-09 04:21
  • jsti

does this phone have tv on it or is it a app that can be downloaded?

• 2012-07-07 16:28
  • fqq6

> In reply to aaliya @ 2012-06-29 19:31 from vGxB - click to readYuppp...mostly all blackberry have the BBM, it is the only main feature thats y the business man and employes used it due to its BBM..LOL

• 2012-07-06 18:46
  • wiRH

how to upgrade the os???

• 2012-07-06 13:20
  • KhuL

Its such a good phone! Loving it...

• 2012-07-04 18:59
  • 3sEw

i wanna buy this BB model. how many hours does the battery give backups?

• 2012-07-04 18:24
  • Kh2R

> In reply to torch owner @ 2012-07-01 19:13 from 3sEw - click to readHey !!!! This phone have very good design in comparison to other torch and bold.. very sleek and 98g in wieght.
This phone has support of playing 1080p videos also. If u go to the camera and apps it comprises same apps nd camera to torch nd bold series. Price is also very affordable. It comprises all the specifications which the bold series have.

• 2012-07-04 17:05
  • Rx5x
  • F

I got the curve 9380 just about a month ago.
Its a far way better phone then all the other curves i had in the past and way better then my bold 9780.
Out of all phones i had i like it the best. It never lags or freezes and its a very fast phone. Sometimes it gets frustrating to type but in the end its an amazing phone. I love the fact that its an original phone not alot of people have and that its really thin and pretty. i suggest people to either get the 9380 or the bold with the touch. no one should get curve 9300 because it freezes so much and breaks very easily.

• 2012-07-03 20:03
  • q}yc

i like the phone , it is best !

• 2012-07-02 09:40
  • fnrb
Total of 906 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 9380.