This phone gives alot of problems, the battery dies really fast. Don't like it much
on blackberry's website it states this phone can handle up to a 16gb micro sd not 8gb as above.
I really don't know why Black berry meddles with specs so much. One with track ball, one with touch, one with lower res, one has wi-fi, one has gps. I want a flip with High res, GPS and what do I do. Always with a great camera and Certainly hats off to build, my berry was thrown many times I only have to restart. Give all, great build at the best price.
I have been having this phone for a little over a month now, and I have to say that this is amazing! It's the perfect phone that camouflages the transition between normal phones and a smart phone.
I can go on giving a list of all advantages this has, but that's already clear from the features. Instead, I'm giving my feedback:
1. The Half-QWERTY keypad takes time getting used to, whether you have used a full-QWERTY or a normal keypad before. But once you get used to it, you can type faster than ever.
2. The keys are nice and large, but take care of your screen. My screen had marks from the keypad. I suggest that you use a screen guard to stop your screen from getting scratched.
3. Adding of themes to the phone could have been made easier. I've searched all over and found very few themes for the phone to be good. Moreover, most of them need to be paid for. I've started developing my own themes with Plazmic.
4. Dust keeps getting accumulated on the lens in front, and you would require something like a cotton swab to get rid of it. It's not possible to get rid of the dust with just your fingers, or too thick a cloth.
5. Phone is EXTREMELY slow during a start-up. Mine takes about 10 minutes to start-up. But when you turn the power off, it goes into a sort of a standby mode, and turns on VERY quickly.
I've given you my feedback and perception after switching over from a Nokia 7210. So yeah. They might be amateurish, but at least it'll give you an idea before buying it. This is a phone worth going for, if you haven't already owned a BlackBerry before. Still worth it, even if you have.
any phone will malfunction if you drop it.... blackberries are sturdy. i've had a couple, (not this model, Bold & curve) and they endure in a good way.
I find difficult to find the accesories like screen protector, silicon or rubber case to protect my phone. I got it just yesterday. Please tell me where can i find those accesories.
Thanks for helping.
Best Regards :)
it lags when you try to turn it on after an accidental drop..
mine died today R.I.P
avalble at the mobile store jalandhar model town. you are most welcom
Kemz, 25 Sep 2009Hey how do you use BBM on this phone? I set up my name but thats it, how do I add ppl, and how... moreKernz,
to set up the bbm on your phone you will need to get the pin number or email address of your friends and then save it onto their contact listing in your address book. then you go into bbm, click "add new contact" then click their name and they'll pop up in the bbm screen.
As for finding out your pin # the easiest way is to open a new text message and write "mypin" and then hit the space key, blackberry's are programmed to autofill your pin # into a text when you write that
hope it helps!
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2009The Blackberry 8220 comes with about 100mb of ram, well mine does - I modified it!!!! I also r... moreWaste of money if that is true.
I'm not sure what currency you're talkin about, but even the top cell phone models that are about to be released with 12mp cameras aren't even close to that price.
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2009hey every one....i've a question... in the especifications it says that doesn't have RADIO!!!... moreyup bro this is right.there is no radio in this mobile..Personally i have this phone,
hey every one....i've a question...
in the especifications it says that doesn't have RADIO!!!!!
please tell me if it's true or false.... :(
Hey how do you use BBM on this phone? I set up my name but thats it, how do I add ppl, and how do i know my pin?