jaycee, 18 Mar 2011guys any one can help me.. my unit was not working for bluetooth i dnt know why... i wish so... moreonce you connect to another bluetooth handset,you can send stuff to the other hadset,but to recieve,a pic for example you have to go into the gallery and picture and hit blackberry menu button and go down to "recieve via bluetooth"and then get the other handset to send the picture..its the same for videos,music..
The bluetooth feature is a mess. I cannot recommend this phone to anybody. It is as slow as snail
guys any one can help me.. my unit was not working for bluetooth i dnt know why...
i wish someone can hel me on my problem...
i have some problems with this fone
- when i started to use ym or bbm , it cannot be used, the response always : service not able for this handled
- and when i browsed , i cannot be connected
Do u guys have the answers???
Need your help
i've been using this phone for 2 and a half years and i still have it without a scratch :D , but being seriuos the negative points of this phone are:
- it's slow, even that it has 128MB of memory but i think the processor can't handle very well the 4.6 OS
- The GSM/GPRS/EDGE reception is weaker then others blackberries like the 8520 or even the 81xx series.
- the bluethooth just stopped working without any reason, it just didn't turn on anymore.
- battery life should have been better.
of course the are good parts:
- The desing it's just perfect, i love it!.
- the build quality is really good, like i said before in 2 + 1/2 years it haven't had a scratch.
- the keyboard is suretype but it's bigger than the 81xx pearl series so the keys are the perfect size.
- The camera quality is fine but not the best.
- The speaker volume is very good for calls and for ringtones
- I've never had problems with the trackball
So in conclution RIM sacrifice performance for desing without putting away buitlt quality and making a good phone for the casual user who wants a good looking blackberry.
i havehad this phone now for almost two years, my only complaint ever is when I have texted to much over a long period of time without turning off the phone, it comes up with an error code and will not aloow me to text and freezes, but i just turn it off and back on and its good to go, sometimes a pretty lengthy load up time, which worries me if i were ever in an emergency, but the style feel and 90% of the time dependabily is great!
I really like this phone! i am switching to more of a texting phone and less business phone, because i amnot using this phone to its fullest ability! I would recommend this phone to anybody interested in a sleek styled emailing and not bad camera phone ;)
this is truly very good phone, i had it for a 6 months.
only had some SW problems but nothing major!
i have problem, i updated software, and now i dont have clock on my secondary display, i canot see who is caling me, until i open phone. how can i fix this
does the phone have gtalk/yahoo chat as well? cause a friend of mine had an old blackberry and that didnt have option to download anything apart from a windows messenger (and bbm of course since he had d data plan activated).
also, hows the phone in use, hanging and processing. compatible with other apps like whatapp/nimbuzz etc. ?
great phone, best keyboard layout in my opinion with two letters on each key, good for people with large fingers. no butt dialing because its flip, only one fatal flaw is that almost all 8220's start to have sim card errors after about a year and application errors, two of my friends have the same phone and both started to bugg out after about a year. mine just got the fatal app error 805 or whatever and now all my notes and texts and saved stuff are all toast, luckily blackberry's have a very good backup program (blackberry desktop)
Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010some one wants to sell me one shud i buy itok listen up...if you use the bluetooth with your car...it will stop working...I had mine for 3 yrs and everything stopped working by itself...the key pad stinks and is not good @ navigating around the menu's. the only good thing is its small!
This phone can use the application foursquare ???
please anyone answer, trims :)