BlackBerry PlayBook - user opinions and reviews

2202040

7.3
6.6
7.0

poor investment of resources.not user friendly,poor communication capabalities,limited!!i want my money back so that i can get a samsung

• 2014-11-10 16:16
  • 9KeH

> In reply to Jahson @ 2014-10-27 11:31 from CD56 - click to readum, it's a tablet, not a phone or a phablet.

• 2014-11-07 18:28
  • DVqg

As a PB user.... I'll tell you that's weirdest tablet I've ever seen. BBworld doesn't support you with proper software Its heavy and there is nothing cool you can do with it. I mean once you will start it for the first time and set it up and start to install apps you'll be quite disappointed. No skype, no proper map (come on... Bing sux) and nothing for free. Well I cant wait once somebody will finally crack it and make us able to install a custom ROM. Otherwise I'll give it away.

• 2014-11-01 10:42
  • LaTA

> In reply to Bangaram. @ 2014-10-10 12:44 from Hkt{ - click to read
if you have a Wi-fi hotspot u can what u say
see bro connet the your tab wi-fi network and download the we chat and game and much more

• 2014-11-01 09:58
  • vQ}b

The Playbook has it's advantages, but there is a LONG list of disadvantages... I bought my 32gb this summer for $65 and thought I was getting a great deal, however once trying to use it with programs other tablets can run I was VERY disapointed. I even PAID for the blackberry version of each program I was trying to use and even after paying there were still bugs. The playbook is great if you just want a on the go TV for the kids or for long car rides. I just use my playbook for storage, it's great for all my tv shows and movies, and few select games; but thats pretty much it.

• 2014-11-01 00:27
  • xGrG

since the blackberry playbook doesn't have a sim card slot how can you make or receive calls with it

• 2014-10-27 11:31
  • CD56

plss does dis playbook carry BBM? pls some1 should answer me cus am so sick of dis boring toy called playbook

• 2014-10-26 23:59
  • fuNc

my blackberry playbook doesnt wanna on since three days now,plz u guys should help me.If u plug it in light,it boot its self,but if it on's,its still showing the red battery bar which means that its not charging.Please wat can i do?

• 2014-10-25 16:45
  • N9@S

This is still a good tablet although it's 2 years old. I have the 64GB model, it shoots excellent photo's and videos. It's also got great speakers.

• 2014-10-21 17:35
  • DVqg

I own a blackberry playbook.It looks working cool.But the battery is draining fast.Good to play and study documents.such a nice tablet.

• 2014-10-20 04:42
  • uuUN

i like to give a few opinions ;
1. battery drain - if u start your PB and u did not use wifi but battery quickly drain. actually wifi is running background when u restart. try to on and off wifi or download du battery saver and optimize the system.
2. bridge your PB with BB phone. use PB to surf anywhere and u will notify that u just use only a little amount of BIS data than surfing using BB phone.
3. u want to play heavy games but u do not run any apps and u notify your RAM is running low. there are a few apps running background that u cannot see. download Memory Eater. it will kill anything that running background.

That was just only my opinions. sorry if my english is not good enough.

• 2014-10-10 14:55
  • tueY

> In reply to marcus @ 2013-06-17 03:57 from v0qT - click to readHi. Im new using bb 6228.tab hey 1 doubt here is no using gsm sim card then hw cn we use net..? Hw cn we download wtsapp,apps.extra.games..hw will use net connection in this pls bro help me..thank u...

• 2014-10-10 12:44
  • Hkt{

How to download whatsapp, viber, wechat, instagram n pages manager to the blackberry playbook?

• 2014-09-26 10:49
  • vV5G

Hi, this BB Playbook support android apps ?

• 2014-09-23 14:50
  • KAxg

Foes this playbook supports viber ' whatsapp , and other social networks??

• 2014-09-23 10:00
  • sSxJ

> In reply to uncle Dee @ 2014-09-13 21:59 from 3sE3 - click to readYes, it does. I've tried it.

• 2014-09-20 19:03
  • 0VTx

Does this thing support whatsapp?

• 2014-09-13 21:59
  • 3sE3

Does this thing support whatsapp?

• 2014-09-13 21:32
  • 3sE3

press botton vol down and power together untill it is fully boot

• 2014-09-11 14:33
  • t7Xh

press botton vol down and power together untill it is fully boot

• 2014-09-11 14:31
  • t7Xh
Total of 938 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry PlayBook.