BlackBerry PlayBook - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.4
6.5
6.9

Good tablet but the blackberry world is not so good

• 2015-03-11 17:42
  • KIpC

Recharge count: 678
Battery Health: 83%
After 2 years 6 months

• 2015-03-06 21:36
  • Nv0r

You can buy these tablets for peanuts. Many have issues with the USB port, so be careful when buying because no USB means no file transfer and no charging.

Speaking of charging, when plugged in it will pop up a message saying it can't charge. In fact it does charge, either turned on or turned off. It charges very slowly (usually it takes a night). Careful not to fully discharge the tablet, because many were not able to charge it back again afterwards.

It is heavy but I use it on a stand so it doesn't matter.

Great tablet for kids to watch a film or internet, because it has an amazing screen - better than many tablets as of today - amazing front facing speakers and a micro HDMI port, so you can connect it directly to the TV to watch a movie or internet/Youtube or games.

The rear camera is amazing for taking pictures or movies. The front camera doesn't matter because there is no way to connect to Skype with this tablet.

• 2015-02-22 06:53
  • j2wJ

> In reply to sohail.anjum86@yahoo @ 2015-01-28 07:28 from KIR} - click to readPlay for blackberry play book?

• 2015-02-13 07:59
  • 33mJ

> In reply to kamal @ 2015-01-24 04:47 from uwUF - click to readuse ddpb installer

• 2015-02-04 12:38
  • vbxv
  • sohail.anjum86@yahoo
  • Rating0

It's a rubbish device which use is too much tough. Playbook neither runs viber,what's app nor skype and all these apps are very common and famous in use. I suggest every body that please don't waste your money because you have to feel repentance after buying it. Sohail.anjum86@yahoo.com

• 2015-01-28 07:28
  • KIR}

Please tell how can be whatsapp run on bb playbook?

• 2015-01-24 04:47
  • uwUF

Please tell how can be whatsapp run on bb playbook?

• 2015-01-24 04:46
  • uwUF

How to download whatsapp & viber to the blackberry playbook?

• 2015-01-13 09:10
  • sUvD

Great tablet! HDMI output is a great feature. No issues with downloading pdf files, word documents, or excel files. Camera is excellent considering that my playbook is over two years old. Battery life is excellent. I have used this daily for over two years and I refer to battery life in days not hours. I strongly recommend.

• 2014-12-21 16:48
  • 45{T

Love it best tablet.....but sometimes it makes me feel bad.

• 2014-12-07 18:06
  • w0%E

poor investment of resources.not user friendly,poor communication capabalities,limited!!i want my money back so that i can get a samsung

• 2014-11-10 16:16
  • 9KeH

> In reply to Jahson @ 2014-10-27 11:31 from CD56 - click to readum, it's a tablet, not a phone or a phablet.

• 2014-11-07 18:28
  • DVqg

As a PB user.... I'll tell you that's weirdest tablet I've ever seen. BBworld doesn't support you with proper software Its heavy and there is nothing cool you can do with it. I mean once you will start it for the first time and set it up and start to install apps you'll be quite disappointed. No skype, no proper map (come on... Bing sux) and nothing for free. Well I cant wait once somebody will finally crack it and make us able to install a custom ROM. Otherwise I'll give it away.

• 2014-11-01 10:42
  • LaTA

> In reply to Bangaram. @ 2014-10-10 12:44 from Hkt{ - click to read
if you have a Wi-fi hotspot u can what u say
see bro connet the your tab wi-fi network and download the we chat and game and much more

• 2014-11-01 09:58
  • vQ}b

The Playbook has it's advantages, but there is a LONG list of disadvantages... I bought my 32gb this summer for $65 and thought I was getting a great deal, however once trying to use it with programs other tablets can run I was VERY disapointed. I even PAID for the blackberry version of each program I was trying to use and even after paying there were still bugs. The playbook is great if you just want a on the go TV for the kids or for long car rides. I just use my playbook for storage, it's great for all my tv shows and movies, and few select games; but thats pretty much it.

• 2014-11-01 00:27
  • xGrG

since the blackberry playbook doesn't have a sim card slot how can you make or receive calls with it

• 2014-10-27 11:31
  • CD56

plss does dis playbook carry BBM? pls some1 should answer me cus am so sick of dis boring toy called playbook

• 2014-10-26 23:59
  • fuNc

my blackberry playbook doesnt wanna on since three days now,plz u guys should help me.If u plug it in light,it boot its self,but if it on's,its still showing the red battery bar which means that its not charging.Please wat can i do?

• 2014-10-25 16:45
  • N9@S

This is still a good tablet although it's 2 years old. I have the 64GB model, it shoots excellent photo's and videos. It's also got great speakers.

• 2014-10-21 17:35
  • DVqg
Total of 949 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry PlayBook.