BlackBerry PlayBook - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.3
6.6
7.0

The Playbook has it's advantages, but there is a LONG list of disadvantages... I bought my 32gb this summer for $65 and thought I was getting a great deal, however once trying to use it with programs other tablets can run I was VERY disapointed. I even PAID for the blackberry version of each program I was trying to use and even after paying there were still bugs. The playbook is great if you just want a on the go TV for the kids or for long car rides. I just use my playbook for storage, it's great for all my tv shows and movies, and few select games; but thats pretty much it.

• 2014-11-01 00:27
  • xGrG

since the blackberry playbook doesn't have a sim card slot how can you make or receive calls with it

• 2014-10-27 11:31
  • CD56

plss does dis playbook carry BBM? pls some1 should answer me cus am so sick of dis boring toy called playbook

• 2014-10-26 23:59
  • fuNc

my blackberry playbook doesnt wanna on since three days now,plz u guys should help me.If u plug it in light,it boot its self,but if it on's,its still showing the red battery bar which means that its not charging.Please wat can i do?

• 2014-10-25 16:45
  • N9@S

This is still a good tablet although it's 2 years old. I have the 64GB model, it shoots excellent photo's and videos. It's also got great speakers.

• 2014-10-21 17:35
  • DVqg

I own a blackberry playbook.It looks working cool.But the battery is draining fast.Good to play and study documents.such a nice tablet.

• 2014-10-20 04:42
  • uuUN

i like to give a few opinions ;
1. battery drain - if u start your PB and u did not use wifi but battery quickly drain. actually wifi is running background when u restart. try to on and off wifi or download du battery saver and optimize the system.
2. bridge your PB with BB phone. use PB to surf anywhere and u will notify that u just use only a little amount of BIS data than surfing using BB phone.
3. u want to play heavy games but u do not run any apps and u notify your RAM is running low. there are a few apps running background that u cannot see. download Memory Eater. it will kill anything that running background.

That was just only my opinions. sorry if my english is not good enough.

• 2014-10-10 14:55
  • tueY

> In reply to marcus @ 2013-06-17 03:57 from v0qT - click to readHi. Im new using bb 6228.tab hey 1 doubt here is no using gsm sim card then hw cn we use net..? Hw cn we download wtsapp,apps.extra.games..hw will use net connection in this pls bro help me..thank u...

• 2014-10-10 12:44
  • Hkt{

How to download whatsapp, viber, wechat, instagram n pages manager to the blackberry playbook?

• 2014-09-26 10:49
  • vV5G

Hi, this BB Playbook support android apps ?

• 2014-09-23 14:50
  • KAxg

Foes this playbook supports viber ' whatsapp , and other social networks??

• 2014-09-23 10:00
  • sSxJ

> In reply to uncle Dee @ 2014-09-13 21:59 from 3sE3 - click to readYes, it does. I've tried it.

• 2014-09-20 19:03
  • 0VTx

Does this thing support whatsapp?

• 2014-09-13 21:59
  • 3sE3

Does this thing support whatsapp?

• 2014-09-13 21:32
  • 3sE3

press botton vol down and power together untill it is fully boot

• 2014-09-11 14:33
  • t7Xh

press botton vol down and power together untill it is fully boot

• 2014-09-11 14:31
  • t7Xh

how do you do the shortcut master reset to this device.?

• 2014-09-07 03:15
  • UD{0

> In reply to perryy @ 2013-08-17 23:30 from 3sE3 - click to readI totally agree with you.

• 2014-08-23 06:29

> In reply to BB User @ 2014-02-05 22:10 from HHHH - click to readHi there
You seems to have a lot of knowledge on bb playbook. I'm just a new beginner and trying very hard to understand the use of it. I don't know how to transfer my movie files from my microsd card into my bb playbook. Can you teach me how? Thanks.

• 2014-08-23 06:17

> In reply to Sarichi @ 2014-04-01 13:25 from u1DM - click to readHi bro
Any idea how I can transfer my movie files from my microsd card into my bb playbook? Thanks bro.

• 2014-08-23 06:10
  • KecJ
Total of 934 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry PlayBook.