BlackBerry PlayBook - user opinions and reviews

7.3
6.6
7.0

Current price £128 gbp
really good value browses as well as the ipad.
Sound quality excellent and Nirvana music player app improves it.

Only downsides
1) mail application is slow to open.
2) could have been an ace satnav if the GPS worked as well as a blackberry phone :(

• 2013-11-03 18:43
  • m9Gy

it is very cheap and useful

• 2013-11-03 17:58
  • LKmE

can we use whats app appl in that

• 2013-10-20 04:52
  • U{{i

> In reply to sogo @ 2013-03-24 16:04 from 3sEw - click to readI think samsung

• 2013-09-28 13:28
  • vQ%M

> In reply to Mia @ 2013-09-16 07:00 from PSey - click to readWe can use Data card in this one

• 2013-09-26 06:25
  • YQxk

> In reply to I.T @ 2013-09-08 04:43 from HHHH - click to readYou can use the BBM here if you use th eBlackberry Bridge. So you have to have a Blackberry phone too. :)

• 2013-09-16 07:00
  • PSey

> In reply to Bob @ 2013-08-29 23:54 from fjR1 - click to readYou can have wifi everywhere you go with mifi.I use Huawei E5657 on 3 network pay as you go with my Black Berry PlayBook.I did a download speed checker today near 4 mb per second.Excellent camera.BB PlayBook is still a usefull bit of kit.I'm interested in getting a big PHONEPAD with quadcore.Why is technology so slow?!?

• 2013-09-13 22:44
  • 39CW

> In reply to Owuxyz @ 2013-02-04 03:41 from 3sE3 - click to readDoes it have bbm on it

• 2013-09-08 04:43
  • HHHH

> In reply to Bob @ 2013-08-29 23:54 from fjR1 - click to readThere is a sim version.

• 2013-09-07 10:52
  • HKWY

Two weeks now using this device and I think it's great. I easily access Internet via BlackBerry Bridge. Don't diss it from afar, it's a nice device even for it's age?

• 2013-09-03 12:43
  • 3sE3

Stupid.........Hw the hell are we gonna survive without a sim? do we hav a wifi everywere we go......stupidity at its Best......Always something out of line with this Darkberry....just hate it

• 2013-08-29 23:54
  • fjR1

I just luv it @ playbook so exceptional

• 2013-08-26 20:50
  • HHHH

The playbook is a blessing to mankind. The only problem it has is that blackberry did not advertise it much,hence no many people know about it that led to many developers to shun it. This leads to limitations in the area of apps,especially free ones. But overall, it is the most secured tab in the world and I highly recommend for adults and not kids.kids should go for Android with plenty of free games and no real serious business that requires high security.

• 2013-08-17 23:30
  • 3sE3

The Playbook big plus is its hdmi. It may have been announced back in 2010 button it is 1080p and hd throughout from sharp cameras, hd stereo mics to hdmi output. Plug into ur hd tv and hifi sound. I watch 1080p utubes. Search also best epic music. Many great documentaries. Takes excellent movies and daylight pictures. Watch on ur hdtv. Google earth does not load but Street view through Maps works and amazing on hdtv.

It's big negative is it does not have netflix or Skype. I am not into games. But now has apps I need and with flash most websites work anyway...just like your PC doesn't need an app for everything.
Advanced Camera app gives me wonderful timelapse. Another winner is Stereo Tube. If you have good wifi, the built in video Chat plugged into ur hdtv is stunning.
Chromecast is finally showing reviewers how important hdtv is to tablet world. I have an Apple Tv box too so I know hdmi PB quality cannot be beaten.
The PB is not easy to learn....takes time...and does not have netflix or Skype. Know some geek who has one.

• 2013-08-03 20:45
  • q}QS

> In reply to Peter Cars @ 2013-07-24 22:08 from rvYp - click to readPls peter cars, i really need your help in this playbook issue, its really giving me headache. Infact its boring without bridging it. Can u pls email me? Choppersace@yahoo.com ill be patiently waiting for your response so to let you know my problem. Thanks

• 2013-07-25 16:47
  • HHHH

> In reply to Pelo @ 2013-05-13 15:23 from N9M9 - click to readwww.goodereader.com...u will then download DDPB software of which u will install on ur pc ,but for it to work u will need to connect ur PB to ur pc using the main blackberry software..its kinda complicated but im sure u will get it rite..

• 2013-07-24 22:08
  • rvYp

Worst tablet ever, lacks on facebook no applications hangs too much, useless without sim card

• 2013-07-24 12:11
  • fvAe

I like blackberry playbook but i hate it when it comes to app.its very limited and not free. In Facebook i cannot view all the profile pictures of my friends also my profile its sucks..

• 2013-07-05 12:30
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Bad's @ 2013-06-26 00:05 from b9KQ - click to readhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3SS67T_f9k&­feature=youtube_gdata_player
watch the video and do the same to get skype on ur playbook

• 2013-07-01 15:29
  • NvHr
Total of 889 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry PlayBook.