BlackBerry PlayBook - user opinions and reviews

2087412

7.3
6.6
7.0

is there anybody can help me get android and whatsapp that'll be a great help. Thanks!

• 2014-02-25 15:09
  • IaHx

> In reply to BB User @ 2014-02-05 22:10 from HHHH - click to readcan u please tell me hw to get whatsapp on it and android

• 2014-02-25 15:02
  • IaHx

> In reply to nax_xa @ 2014-02-12 04:01 from IVLj - click to readno problem at all. you can also charge your playbook using any USB charger

• 2014-02-22 15:22
  • tVm3

how price us dollar new

• 2014-02-13 02:00
  • ajHQ

Does blackberry playbook os version has sim card slot?Can i download viber on my blackberry playbook os version?

• 2014-02-12 21:34
  • Kg$G

More to question-
possible for me to use my BB phone charger to charge my playbook 64gb as the charger slot seems different from my phone.. please advise

• 2014-02-12 04:01
  • IVLj

1. Can't print
2. Can't save web page to pdf and share file to email.
3. Can't view streaming live video on certain websites.

• 2014-02-11 01:23
  • 0a@r

The Playbook can be tethered with a lot of phones. It's not necessarily dependent on a BB smart phone or WiFi for internet. Whatsapp works well, way better on a 7inch and functions while tethered. Majority of issues like browser crashes can be fixed with a re-installation of the Playbook OS. Need more apps? Get an Android EMU from Google, but a lot of Android Apps work on the PB's current player. Nothing wrong with this device. Just needs a bit of effort and it will do what you want.

• 2014-02-05 22:10
  • HHHH

> In reply to sarichi @ 2013-11-05 18:06 from YMkj - click to readYou have no clue on what you are taking about, have you?
Whatsapp runs perfectly on playbook. It connected via wifi, you sign imagem with the authentication could you will receive om your mobile, via sms and you are ready to go.
As for contacts, no clue on how that is done, I have only a few and really don't remember how they got there. Maybe I had them in my whatsapp account when I used it on the mobile and they got ported when I started using it on the playbook.
By the way, if you are such an expert on whatsapp as you saying that I am not saying the truth, how come you don't know you can't use whatsapp in more than one device?
You either use it on your mobile or tablet but not on both.

• 2014-01-23 03:13
  • nw7j

had a very bad experience with this tablet, browser always crush on certain website,cannot do anything and takes times 20minutes to restart. need to save file be4 upgrade software and got error when try to synchronize.lack of apps and games, poor battery, but can browse blocked website using BB bridge..hehe

• 2014-01-21 12:11
  • PA8x

> In reply to sam @ 2013-11-10 23:05 from THIv - click to readI depends on wt do u want 2 download,, please check the browser,, if their is option ,,

• 2014-01-18 20:42
  • KAem

• 2014-01-18 20:31
  • KAem

> In reply to sumon sardar @ 2013-11-25 15:11 from uuER - click to readYou need to get into the device settings and look for software update. Go in it and click on search for updates. If there is an update online, it will ask you if you want to update your PlayBook. Quite easy.

• 2014-01-09 12:22
  • QeIE

PROS:
Been using 2 BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB versions for about 2 years now, and still running strong. The quality of this tablet is bar none very high.

This tablet, being now about 3 years old is still rocking hard. Gaming on it is just great, e-mail, typing documents, work, excel, etc.,
I use it every single day, and cannot do without it for business and play.
I just wish BlackBerry would release a newer Tablet, because there quality is superb.

CONS:
My only complaint is the browsers checkered boxes when loading up web pages with a lot of information.

• 2014-01-09 12:18
  • QeIE

Supeb

• 2014-01-01 19:12
  • Xu%0

great tablet. lots of bugs tho

• 2013-12-25 07:00
  • 4AjN

> In reply to sarichi @ 2013-11-05 18:06 from YMkj - click to readIt works, genius...! Duh..

• 2013-12-21 13:33
  • Qxpq

The playbook is one tablet I really love even if it has no sim slot and an external memory, but my great concern is in its latest upgrade they said the playbook is now a stand alone device but I didn't get anything as such, a stand alone device. I still pair my bb smart phone via bluetooth (blackberry bridge). The new upgrade is just not working.

• 2013-12-17 21:49
  • 3sEw

• 2013-12-17 21:38
  • 3sE3

how can i upgaerd new versan on this any have any ideya i am redy to bey this place help me

• 2013-11-25 15:11
  • uuER
Total of 917 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry PlayBook.