BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.8
7.6
7.8

> In reply to a.z. @ 2015-07-02 07:52 from XN9r - click to readGlad You got the internet service working,about smart-watch,sorry never used it but sure You can find the steps on Crackberry.com,just google it,good luck.

• 2015-07-02 13:43
  • 4tkI

> In reply to Shogun @ 2015-07-01 20:58 from 4tkI - click to readIt have been done thans a lot. how to connect sony smart watch 2 with bb 10 os inform me step by step.

• 2015-07-02 07:52
  • XN9r

> In reply to sheenatobs @ 2015-07-01 18:27 from ftKd - click to readwhat does it mean 'good area phone'?

• 2015-07-01 23:24
  • 3q$E

> In reply to a.z. @ 2015-07-01 20:15 from XN9r - click to readSo,Your provider use 'gpinternet' APN and this what You see in the Phone setting,check if Your "data switch" is "ON" and restart the Phone.This is simple,if APN from the Sim the same that You see in the phone setting it must work,in my case I had to change it manually,it was in Z10 and now in Q10.

• 2015-07-01 20:58
  • 4tkI

> In reply to Shogun @ 2015-07-01 16:04 from 4tkI - click to readAPN-showing 'gpinternet' taping here no change but changeable.In the bottom of mobile network page- available networks showing grameenphone 3g-voice only.

After inserting SIM all settings had been done by showroom keeper but SIM card already internet configured came out from android high ended set.

• 2015-07-01 20:15
  • XN9r

This is is a no go area phone... once it crashes, it cant be revived back. almost all my friends using it had to switch to another brand because of this issue. Bkackberry needs to do something about this soon

• 2015-07-01 18:27
  • ftKd

> In reply to a.z. @ 2015-07-01 14:43 from XN9r - click to readYou know what,go to Setting,Networks and connection,Mobile network,in the bottom You will see APN,tap it and see if You can make any change in this setting.Let me know.

• 2015-07-01 16:04
  • 4tkI

> In reply to a.z. @ 2015-07-01 14:43 from XN9r - click to readWhat exactly can't You configure,when Your SIM card in the phone, do You have voice service and internet or just voice(call) and APN address is wrong,just guessing.Check the APN in case You don't have internet service(ask Your provider for the right one) and what You have now,must be the same if not Your SIM card doesn't make the configuration.

• 2015-07-01 15:54
  • 4tkI

i both have th OMAP and Snapdragon version..

well.. OMAP can handle games so fast, no lags on it.. Snapdragon heats alot... OMAP just give me some warms..

if you want to have q10.. then buy the OMAP version

• 2015-07-01 14:56
  • 7X1A

Hi friends I am Not able to auto/manually internet configuration with Bangladeshi grameenphone SIM. Trying several ways even by helping YouTube but not succeed. Have u any way?

• 2015-07-01 14:43
  • XN9r

> In reply to fifi @ 2015-06-26 15:32 from iV%P - click to readWhen I see some one calls this phone the worst,that means he doesn't use it properly or got wrong device for his needs.I forgot when my Q10 was hot,10.3.1 fixed it long ago,10.3.2 fixed the double typing issue as well,so keep the phone updated and phone will pay You back with good and reliable work.For me the best phone I could buy for the money.

• 2015-06-26 22:02
  • 4tkI

Hy'ah friends please I wan2 know can I upgrade 2 the most recent OS on my Q10 without the 1 my device is featuring for update? Because I would like 2 upgrade 2 the most latest instead of upgrading to still upgrade again. Holla @ me.....

• 2015-06-26 21:34
  • ftKd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-26 15:47 from 3JJd - click to readI use both but wow, the Classic just works much stronger, faster, smoother, and personally I like it way better. The Q10 is smaller but tougher, the Classic while heavier bulkier and bigger, it is way more fragile and the glass screen can break very easy. If I had to pick I would absolutely go for the Classic over the Q10 no doubt. The Q10 works smooth but I do not like how small it is. Also I should point out, my Classic runs 10.3, but my Q10 still runs 10.2. I like the Classic better. The Q10 is very cheap right now on eBay.

• 2015-06-26 19:56
  • 7JSW

> In reply to Injo @ 2015-06-17 03:44 from ftKd - click to read@Injo; You can only make use of WiFi to do Software upgrade. I also make use of Glo line. But, I insert my sim on a friend Q5 device and turn on hotspot to upgrade my Q10 device.

• 2015-06-26 17:53
  • ftKd

To be sincerely the device is lovely. Come to talk of performance he has it. The only problem I faced so far which I believe the RIM company will fix in due time is; (Headset). Whenever I plug my headset of my device jack the sounds always come-out through the loud speaker. Have tried upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3 latest still am having same problem. All other functions work excellently.

• 2015-06-26 17:46
  • ftKd

> In reply to Romano @ 2015-06-25 20:39 from 7JSW - click to readI want to buy Q10 because a little smaller than classic and cheaper. Is performance of both similar? Thanks you

• 2015-06-26 15:47
  • 3JJd

By far the worst BlackBerry ever. Phone is always hot. For a phone bought specifically for the keyboard it's rather disappointing. There are so many keys double typing. BlackBerry sending replacement but I doubt it'll be any different.

• 2015-06-26 15:32
  • iV%P

• 2015-06-26 15:32
  • iV%P

I have this phone. It is decent. Love my Z10 and Classic way better hehe. My Z10 and Q10 still run on BB 10.2 and I dont think I want to upgrade them

• 2015-06-25 20:39
  • 7JSW

> In reply to kamaru @ 2015-06-20 08:58 from HxeS - click to readThe Q10, Z10, Z30, and Classic browsers have a built in Save Link As option. Like when you hold on a photo and it asks you to save, you can save the video too. It downloads fairly fast just keep the browser open and don't overwhelm it so that the download does not get interrupted and fail.

• 2015-06-25 20:37
  • 7JSW
Total of 2365 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.