BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.8
7.6
7.8

hey , i bought this mob. but dunno update to 10.3 or it will make the mob. worst !!!?

• 2015-05-26 00:12
  • Nk2C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-24 15:10 from fsVb - click to readTry to turn OFF vibrate mode for call notification,leave just sound ring.

• 2015-05-24 15:44
  • riwN

Ever since I updated my blackberry q10 to 10.3, when I'm on call it always vibrate at intervals in the 47s. what do I do?? its annoyin

• 2015-05-24 15:10
  • fsVb

> In reply to mobilesmad @ 2015-05-05 20:10 from uvq6 - click to readIs there any option for touch keypad in q10

• 2015-05-24 09:22
  • 7j}3

should i update to 10.3 or not ?!

• 2015-05-22 20:02
  • Nk25

> In reply to mezzy181 @ 2015-05-22 13:49 from ftKb - click to readIf You need just hard reset the phone,push volume up and down batons at the same time till You see the Blackberry logo,all You have on phone stay untouched.Factory reset will wipe the every thing and install OS You got with the phone.You can do it with Blackberry Link,installed on PC using data cable.Before You do it,switch on Air plain mode to disable Radio and in setting switch off auto update,in case You don't wont to get it OTA.

• 2015-05-22 14:21
  • riwN

> In reply to lossprevention @ 2015-05-22 12:13 from 4J0k - click to readCurios,how many times did You pull out the battery before it started to move in chamber.Any way I do not argue,my opinion is works for me,best for me but not for every one,in Nokia sometimes You have to put cardboard to make it read sim card,but ppl.still buy Nokia,any brand has its hiccups,pros. and cons.buy what works the best for You.

• 2015-05-22 14:11
  • riwN

> In reply to Zeenjay @ 2015-05-08 22:49 from fuNc - click to readHow can you do a factory reset please??

• 2015-05-22 13:49
  • ftKb

I upgraded my fone to version 10.3.1 and sometimes, I noticed it doesn't charge when the phone is off and plugged to charge also my ping on vibration is on bt it doesn't vibrate when a normal ping comes in. What could be the issue.

• 2015-05-22 13:43
  • ftKb

> In reply to hkakashi @ 2015-05-17 18:15 from QwFK - click to readGive me a break, BB is the best? YOU have to wedge a 2 cent piece of cardboard in it to allow it to work right. Oh,! I forgot BB IS THE BEST. what a joke. And yes, I have owned several until I got tired of doing their, job for their! designers.

• 2015-05-22 12:13
  • 4J0k

> In reply to katam @ 2015-05-19 16:43 from uu3t - click to readYes you'll able to update to latest firmware

• 2015-05-22 07:54
  • uu{J

BB is best phone's ever i have use IOS and windows phone and os and andriod OS & IOS is the best BB only for king's also now and ever BB ( the best )

• 2015-05-22 00:45
  • fq1s

> In reply to kendov @ 2015-05-21 08:59 from gLBj - click to readSorry but You didn't learn to use this phone,or didn't wont to.the best OS i ever used and the best support from BB,can't find better build quality on the market,to since the phone and PC is the easiest way using BB Link,need two sec. to move files from or to the phone or memory card,best radio reception and voice quality,best battery backup and so on.Best,Best,Best,but I am sure not for every one.I like BB phone for stile,productivity,reliability.New BB10 is new,so when I bought Z10 and later Q10 I new what to expect.Last year I updated the phone at least 5-6 times,and the phone got better and better,there is no brand can do it for their consumers,never restarted the phone to get it works,just after update I made,no lags or hiccups very happy user.

• 2015-05-21 14:30
  • riwN

never again blackberry. NEVER !!! The software is total shit. The connection with the computer too. Blackberry link is useless. You can't rely a bit

• 2015-05-21 08:59
  • gLBj

I want to buy a smartphone.. BB is my dream phone. I'm belong to a middle class family. what should I buy BBlackBerry Q10

• 2015-05-21 05:28
  • bJeK

Why does my skype app that i downloaded from BB world doesn't give me notifications from BB hub? can i add an app to bb hub? like instagram,viber? please advise. it would be very helpful. Thanks

• 2015-05-21 05:09
  • vpHF

if i get a imported phone from ebay will i be able to update it??? plz help

• 2015-05-19 16:43
  • uu3t

> In reply to Lanre @ 2015-05-16 22:58 from ftKb - click to readDoes your Q10 restart itself when you put it down on a table or any kind of movement was involved? If so, it is probably a loose battery. What you can do is place a folded piece of paper between the battery and the battery chamber and make sure the battery doesn't move and stay really tight. It happened to my Q10 but it stops doing that nonsense after I did what I just described. Give it try.

• 2015-05-17 18:15
  • QwFK

> In reply to Lanre @ 2015-05-16 22:58 from ftKb - click to readTo lanre regarding about your issue, possibly it could be a software problem or a loose battery.

• 2015-05-17 09:01
  • rj1e

soory guys, I need ur elp pls! ma bbQ10 ( 3-wks old) do off itself without me touching it, what could be da cause pls?

• 2015-05-16 22:58
  • ftKb
Total of 2268 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.