BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.6
7.7

> In reply to Jay B @ 2015-03-27 05:37 from apK$ - click to readHello Jay
Thanks for the info..you meant to say that if i buy from Dubai it will be for sure QWERTY keyboard right ? Btw I'll order it from Ebay.in and it will be imported from Dubai !!
I don't want a AZERTY keyboard but the seller can't confirm as its sealed packed.
So if all the q10 sold in Dubai is of qwerty keyboard which mean I'll be getting qwerty keyboard Q10 for sure .!
What you say about it ?

• 2015-03-27 11:29
  • YQZ5

> In reply to nikky @ 2015-02-18 13:40 from N9@T - click to readNot much different in real life use. At same price q10 better. But price is not the same. And q5 is lighter. Both are easy to type - i think q5 more easy except for bb keyboard "experts"

• 2015-03-27 05:59
  • apK$

> In reply to techguy123 @ 2015-02-25 03:12 from uJCd - click to readIf u can increase the budget, classic q20 is a better option. It depends on the price difference between q20 and q10 in your region. Here, in Dubai, q10 is like 150 dollars and q20 about 300 for brand new. Very good used ones available much cheaper for q10 at about half new price, but not yet for classic. So for me its better to buy a used q10 now and wait a while.

• 2015-03-27 05:47
  • apK$

> In reply to techguy123 @ 2015-03-07 12:59 from YUT2 - click to readIf a blackberry is not durable, then what is !

• 2015-03-27 05:42
  • apK$

> In reply to Dave91 @ 2015-03-23 15:14 from KAej - click to readDear Dave and Techguy, Azerty keyboard exists. It is probably meant for France or some other European countries, who find it easier that qwerty for their language. Not sure. I live in Dubai and made the mistake of buying a used phone from a french guy and later noticed that it was not qwerty. By the way Q10 is a nice phone. Had a 5s and am currently having a S4 and am tired with both - blackberry is better overall for working, finding your files, battery, call quality etc. I dont need 500 apps. All I need is already there.

• 2015-03-27 05:37
  • apK$

Friends How to reduce the internal memory of Blckebeery Q-10. any software is avilable for mooving aps etc., to external Memory card.

• 2015-03-24 13:46
  • 9xJj

> In reply to techguy123 @ 2015-03-23 14:55 from YUT2 - click to readThank you for your suggestion.
There is a problem if I get AZERTY keyboard cause ever seen I used a smartphone I've been typing on a QWERTY keyboard so it'll be pain in ass to start over with a new keyboard. I hope you would feel the same as me .
But I think the chance of getting qwerty keyboard is more as I too had never seen a BB devices with AZERTY keyboard. So I have to take this risk . Cause BB Q10 is only available in ebay.in .and the seller is the top rated seller (4.7*) in ebay.in and I can trust it with my heart .

• 2015-03-23 15:14
  • KAej

> In reply to Dave91 @ 2015-03-22 18:34 from U@H0 - click to readEven if keyboard is Arabic (cos I saw a few pictures of it before), it is still primarily English keyboard except for small prints on each keys for the Arabic symbols. I havent saw Balckberry without QWERTY before, but I might be wrong. Anyways, if you dont mind learning a new keyboard or just take that very tiny weeny risk, go buy it, or choose a different seller if you really want to be safe (but I suspose the seller you have choosen is the best out there).

• 2015-03-23 14:55
  • YUT2

> In reply to Miss fabulous @ 2015-03-22 17:39 from 3xJS - click to readGo get an iphone if you need an "interesting" gadget.

• 2015-03-23 13:47
  • fuN1

Hi BB guys
I want to buy BB Q10 from ebay.in but something that stop me from ordering it is the keyboard which the sellers said may contains Arabic alphabet with English and the keyboard could either be QWERTY or AZERTY . I'm damn confuse now arabic alphabet will be for sure since it is imported from Dubai .but seller can't confirm qwerty or AZERTY keyboard coz it's sealed box
Guys help me supposed if ordered what's the chance of getting qwerty keyboard coz I wanted this .
Thank you in advance.

• 2015-03-22 18:34
  • U@H0

I used q ten ummmmm I don't feel it's a smart phone and it's not interesting at all ,, it's boring

• 2015-03-22 17:39
  • 3xJS

> In reply to ashayaz @ 2015-03-16 17:00 from 3ah6 - click to readupdate your phone with new image and wipe your phone before update. it will be alright.... i have no problem with my q10..

• 2015-03-20 21:20
  • 3rDu

From what I see many customers are complaining about certain issues after 10.3 update? Blackberry suppose to solve bugs not make it worst! Anyone agree with me?

• 2015-03-20 07:16
  • Np@Y
  • fewsh-amassshattagh
  • Rating0

Does Blackberry Q-10 supports an Instagram App without installing an igrann apk or App or any other third party App?

• 2015-03-20 02:06
  • Nw8K

After the New update my Phone is really acting weird...whenever i shut the Phone it will re start itself automatically, i cant Even send text messages to my brother, and i constantly have to re start, re boot, and take the battery and put it back info my Phone how do i resolve this :(

• 2015-03-16 17:00
  • 3ah6
  • F

• 2015-03-16 14:57
  • 3ah6

> In reply to Natasha @ 2015-03-04 19:19 from utx0 - click to readAfter upgrading the Q10 for 10.3.1.1565, my fone also suffering from reduced ring tone volume along with that when I opens black berry hub screen appears locked and phone found slowed down. Pls check with your devices, but with updates the newly provided blackberry blend is good apps,, but appears too slow with
iOS

• 2015-03-14 18:48
  • bC17

> In reply to Blackbird @ 2015-03-13 18:31 from y$de - click to readIm confuse too .
Between Q5 , Q10 , or 9900..
But for me , i think it would better if q10 .
U can have instagram on it.
Mostly android apps can be installed in q10 .
How was it ??

• 2015-03-14 01:28
  • HjB5

Im considering of buying a Blackberry for my secondary device, still considering Dakota 9900 or Q10.

Personally I prefer the 9900 rather than Q10 but the OS seems pretty outdated. Does 9900 and Q10 has a huge difference?

If you tried using both of em before, please help me decide which is worth to buy based on our experience.

• 2015-03-13 18:31
  • y$de

> In reply to reay @ 2015-03-07 15:39 from uM%s - click to readJust go into bb world
and go in my world
and download it
simple
amazing os
ur phone get new look
speed will be fast

• 2015-03-11 17:11
  • rAUk
Total of 2163 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.