BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.6
7.5
7.6

I love this fone! I just wish some Android apps can be used like Nimbuzz & Viber & Ubersocial. Skype works very well. Speaker fone capability is awesome. Recording audio & video are great. Battery is average. Don't use u'r 3G/4G if u want long lasting battery lol. My BBQ10 never lags bec of 2GB RAM. After sales service in Makati is very good.

• 2014-04-01 04:39
  • t7Xr

I have a Blackberry Bold 9900 touch and thinking of upgrading to Q10. Any advice whether this is advisable and how does the Q10 compare with the older Bold 9900 touch

• 2014-03-31 16:04
  • rrgN

> In reply to ojo @ 2014-03-24 22:40 from 0CBf - click to readSnap is an application that you can download on ur bb 10 to install android apps. Head to crackberry.com

• 2014-03-29 22:40
  • t7Xi

> In reply to ThanujaW @ 2014-03-22 16:15 from X}tN - click to readIf you are fond of the QWERTY phone and you don't mind the smaller screen. You won't regret getting a Q10. BB OS10 is 10times better than any previous BBOS including OS 7.1. The Browser is one of the fastest of all phones. the interface is natural and intuitive. I especially love the slide to the right to peek at the notifications menu. The back arrow to get back to the home screen on apps and the main menu and the time shift camera. The price is a little high but it's the right price for what you are getting.

• 2014-03-29 18:48
  • NIee

the lack of having an option to turn off the auto-brightness was a deal breaker for me. It automatically dims when in low light to the point that the display becomes hard to read and looks really washed out made me sell it after a couple of days. If only the display had IPS with an option to turn off auto brightness.

• 2014-03-27 03:58
  • thcL

good and very stylish phone

• 2014-03-26 08:37
  • Mfxa

> In reply to The next Q10 @ 2014-03-23 18:30 from H0nP - click to readWhen this will hit the market? Will it with qwerty?

• 2014-03-25 11:48
  • 2SG%

> In reply to Dimi @ 2014-03-17 18:40 from ftZf - click to readHahahaha ....like you just hacked my brain andd sole my. Ideaa

• 2014-03-24 23:11
  • 3sEw

> In reply to qt @ 2014-03-21 03:03 from t7Xr - click to readPlease what is snap and how can I download the viber.

• 2014-03-24 22:40
  • 0CBf

> In reply to khalid01 @ 2014-03-23 17:39 from J78I - click to readI dont know the answer to your question but i want to point out that you should never let your battery run down to 5%, this is very bad for li-ion and li-po batteries. Always charge long before your battery is empty, try to charge already at 40%. The battery is best off if as much time as possible is spent at between 40 and 60%.

Dont always charge full, try to stop before it reaches 80%, since thats the threshold where charging changes from constant current to "kind of constant voltage". Anything above 80% is squeezing and destroys the battery over time. If you charge at 40% and dont go above 80 your battery will have 20 times longer lifetime before it need replacement. Use a power bank instead of spare battery, and never "cycle" a lithium battery (drain to zero and charge to 100 is the worst you can do, that is only for Nickel based batteries of 1990ies cellphones)

• 2014-03-24 02:13

Dual Sim

• 2014-03-23 18:30
  • H0nP
  • F

hy guys how much time bb q10 is taking to fully charge from 5% to 100%?

• 2014-03-23 17:39
  • J78I

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-03-21 16:11 from 3xnB - click to readI tink it is a very good phone combining touch displa with qwerty .

• 2014-03-23 11:46
  • n2xh

Hello every one... i am thinking of getting a Q10... can some one advice me on the experience... i have heard mixed remarks... Telcos in my country seams not to promote it.. saying it have big issues with connectivity for voice and data.. synchronization issues... please advise... thanks

• 2014-03-22 16:15
  • X}tN

Blackberry released this futuristic model almost a year back and it still stands out with it specifications in 2014...No other company has concentrated their resources on the QWERTY phones... I wished for this phone in 2013 and then the cost was like more than 550 USD, but in 2014 it like half the price and still very much out there when you compare it to the best selling phone in my opinion at this time; THE MOTO G. Today, the most widely used function is the Virtual Keypad...we constantly use it for everything on our smart phone, without it we are handicapped...And BB seems the only company out there who understands this essential requirement...
I just wish than in the future BB would also launch a Q15 like the Q5 and maybe even cheaper models with qwerty ..

• 2014-03-21 18:58
  • 3Y2I

Now I understand the secret strategy of Blackberry - will sell everything and will live in the clouds!!! Go Blackberry, go, go, go. Go away - stereotypical decisions, wrong management for a dying company.

• 2014-03-21 16:11
  • 3xnB

> In reply to The next Q10 @ 2014-03-20 15:37 from fDtJ - click to readwhen will u get all the new specifications listed

• 2014-03-21 12:32
  • fmSd

Does it work in China?

I hear people tell me that Blackberries don't work here, but I dislike the touch screen smartphones that only seem to be available now.

I have Samsung S3, which is slow and inaccurate for basic usage (messaging, QQ, Weichat), because you need the fingers of a four-year-old to type. Last qwerty I had was a Nokia E6, which was great for messaging.

Did some research on-line, and it seems there may be some issues with using some functions in China. Anyone know more?

• 2014-03-21 05:56
  • 2KpY

Ive downloaded viber thru snap.. and it works fine.

• 2014-03-21 03:03
  • t7Xr

Gonna get one now.....!!!

• 2014-03-21 00:26
  • nCic
Total of 1826 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.