BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.5
7.7

link big problem...tranfering date from old OS10 to new OS10 is a big issue. if os is older version u cannot, if you forgot ur password ans to secret question u cannot, desktop was great

• 2014-06-22 11:13
  • Hxe5

How much does it cost to use the blackberry q10 per month? I know that it does not support bis and I want to know what's the approximate amount that a peson spends on it per month. I love that phone and I'm going to buy it soon so somebody please assist me.

• 2014-06-21 19:23
  • 3sEj

> In reply to ASIF @ 2014-06-06 10:23 from ijpd - click to readSkype is available on BB world

• 2014-06-18 07:29
  • XNPw

> In reply to Vijay @ 2014-06-14 18:59 from KABB - click to readMy Z30 stopped working 3 weeks back. I sent it to my brother in Bangalore and he took it to redington india, and I was super pleased after 10 days to receive a brand new Z30.

• 2014-06-18 07:27
  • XNPw

> In reply to MIGUEL @ 2014-06-13 16:12 from 3pPE - click to readthis is totally wrong info they gave you. Firstly the OS 10 doesnt use BIS data plan and uses a normal data plan. Secondly I myself had gone to Singapore and Thailand 2 months back and my Z30 was connected 24 hours to my in-room wifi but not a single cent for data usage was added to my Mobile bill when I came back to India after 12 days.

• 2014-06-18 07:25
  • XNPw

I started using a BB 9300 in 2011 and in 2013 I bought 9790 I am very happy with BB and the features available with it. I am changing to Q10 now.

• 2014-06-18 07:09
  • 2@fA

Post sales service of BB in India is pathetic, I loved my BB 9380 till it stopped working one day, I tried all authorised centres in Bangalore, nobody was even serious to repair it, eventually I bought an android phone just because nobody is ready to repair my BB in India. Its not a bug surprise that company is going down!!!

• 2014-06-14 18:59
  • KABB

may be you can try to connect your q10 with dropbox and try to save your contact using dropbox :D

• 2014-06-14 17:22
  • 6cmK

i WOULD LIKE ASK IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME AND REPLY
I was In asia and when I return to EUROPE I got uge bill amount and the VODAFONE company replied me since at this blackberry model roaming dates are active even if you hav e WIFI FREE you get charged,is that true?

• 2014-06-13 16:12
  • 3pPE

Can I download templerun oz for free on this mobile ??? Users kindly suggest.. Tha,x in advance

• 2014-06-13 09:03
  • rAQ4

> In reply to Mr E L G Dlamini @ 2014-06-11 20:16 from 40%b - click to readHad a scenario like that before. Try having the photos for each contacts removed first then copy, works for me.

• 2014-06-12 00:25
  • XMV%

The phone is good but am unable to save my other contacts from my old phone even after i have activated bluetooth, or saving them manualy. Is this phone unable to automatically save other contacts on its memory once the simcard is full? Please Help.

• 2014-06-11 20:16
  • 40%b

i tried so many smartphones but only BB Q10 fits my emailing & sms needs! thank you blackberry for such amazing phone ..

• 2014-06-11 18:15
  • nauI

Q10 is an owesome phone except that it chaws data like nobody's business,and I cnt save my downloads

• 2014-06-09 06:01
  • HHHH

> In reply to smgs @ 2014-06-04 18:01 from uvY1 - click to readwhich one?

• 2014-06-08 08:35
  • N9@T

is it true that it can support Android?

• 2014-06-06 21:18
  • HIsP

This is my third BB in 5 years, and so far I really wish I had chosen something different. I am finding it difficult to use, but don't know if it is just a case of me not getting the best out of it. I don't like not having icons for each of my mailboxes, but don't know if I can add them. I also don't like the contacts - when scrolling up contacts lists to make a call, it shows each item individually ie each number, email addresses etc, so it is not quick and easy to find a contact. I also can't just input the first letter, and get all of the contacts for that letter in order - other contacts appear that have that letter in them, which is really annoying. I also find the tiny screen for texting awkward, only being able to see a few words, and it is tricky if you want to add something to a text, as you have to be very precise where you tap, and I find the screen unresponsive if trying to scroll up and down a text message before sending it - I keep accidentally sending messages before they are finished. Even switching from silent, to vibrate, to normal etc isn't as quick and easy as with my old model! I could go on! Does anybody have any tips on making it easier to use? Thank you

• 2014-06-06 19:34
  • pJVh

let me know Skype option is available or not, if not can we download & use it ?

• 2014-06-06 10:23
  • ijpd

> In reply to night visit @ 2014-05-26 14:12 from HHHH - click to readit doesnt.
google

• 2014-06-04 18:01
  • uvY1

> In reply to saira @ 2014-05-29 08:10 from ITmj - click to readIt is available to use viber on q10 after you download from 1mobitemarket? Thanks in advance for your reply.

• 2014-06-01 11:01
  • PBTX
Total of 1933 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.