BlackBerry Q10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.6
7.7

i have bb q10 for almost 3 months. just love this device. bttery life is awesome and the OS is supreme. No lags. went to adroid for a year but came back to my first love ;). would love to see the 10 in other colours than black and white. Go BB.

• 2014-10-03 01:44
  • LC6%

Please advise if the Q10 has noise cancelling microphone system. My old Bold 9900 I want to replace but I live in a very windy city and everyone complains with wind noise when talking - thank you all.

• 2014-10-02 23:28
  • ii6Z

This Q10 has a great battery life..

• 2014-10-02 18:41
  • ftKc

I just bought Blackberry Q10 today, and am feeling good. The phone alone is off the OMG. Has great features and i found out new secrets in the phone... Don't expect much like phone bouch or a free memory stick.Its a phone for all

• 2014-10-02 18:13
  • ftKc

> In reply to Santu @ 2014-10-02 07:04 from PEmZ - click to readwhatsapp is available for it

• 2014-10-02 11:46
  • ftb}

I want 2 buy bb q10
I want 2 know it supports whats app or not
Urgent plz rply me fast

• 2014-10-02 07:04
  • PEmZ

> In reply to at CiCC @ 2014-10-01 11:15 from Np}} - click to readNot true - I have a Z30 with fantastic battery life. In fact it is probably one of the best signal strength, best reception, best sound, best battery life mobiles in the business. And the Blackberry OS is a gem to use, much under rated compared to the over rated Android products on the market. Very happy frankly. And yes best security compared to leaky Android devices. Before that I had a q10 which was also a great device, snap to use one hand and quick.

• 2014-10-02 02:30
  • ii6Z

> In reply to at CiCC @ 2014-10-01 11:15 from Np}} - click to readoh i thought the q10 had decent batt life. I'd use my phone mainly for texting, calling and watching videos/anime sites.

Last time i used a physical qwerty keyboard was on a nokia E6 and it was a joy to text with.

• 2014-10-01 21:27

• 2014-10-01 11:32

I'm not a fan of windows phone, but I would choose it over blackberry anytime

• 2014-10-01 11:24
  • Np}}

> In reply to CiCC @ 2014-09-30 21:14 from v0qx - click to readIt's your personal choice, which smartphone suit's your needs best.. if I had the choice i'd go for nokia lumia.. currently using a Q10 and I tell you what i'm not impressed. So don't make the same mistake as i did..

Battery performance is still the greatest concerned very poor with all blackberry device's

• 2014-10-01 11:15
  • Np}}

Hi. wondering to get the lumia 730 or the q10. I love the Windows OS but i also like a physical keyboard. Makes texting and composing easier. Is the q10's hardware still relevant even its 1.5 years old already? Thanks for the feed back.

• 2014-09-30 21:14
  • v0qx

battery back up is too poor need to charge daily for hours together while using mp3 and no provision for FM radio and also security system as screen lock has only single choice for password unlike samsung galaxies which provides multiple choices like pattern etc.,

• 2014-09-30 15:22
  • utD6

> In reply to Shaahidh @ 2014-09-27 19:15 from U{N7 - click to readThe normal data plan will do.

• 2014-09-29 19:24
  • rAT6

I am having problems on blackberry q10. All my downloads are successfull but they don't show in their appropriate folders and neither does my camera show saved images nor my music showing my saved playlist. In order for it to show I have to reboot my phone thereafter it shows perfectly. But my problem lies in rebooting my phone each time I download something or if I make changes in my playlist. What should I do? Please help...
yours sincerely
Frustrated to no end

• 2014-09-29 16:54
  • rvep

> In reply to Jim_bro7 @ 2014-09-28 15:13 from uuHX - click to readBlackberry is not offered anymore here in Philippines. May I know the reason? and when they would again offered this Blackberry q10.

• 2014-09-29 10:11
  • kx{u

Question BB users. In this device can i play a games like subway surfers or PVZ 2?

• 2014-09-28 18:31
  • RxnW

> In reply to shaahidh @ 2014-09-28 07:33 from U@ZR - click to readRegular data plan works perfect. Phone feels classy and you immediately feel at home with it in your hand. If you have been a blackberry user, will will know what I mean. A neat device. The keyboard should have only felt a little more tough. Feels a little plastiky.

• 2014-09-28 15:13
  • uuHX

Do we have to have BIS to use the internet on this phone?

• 2014-09-28 14:35
  • FMY8
Total of 2124 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q10.