BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.9
6.9

> In reply to sandipmaniar21 @ 2014-12-16 09:05 from 2@nN - click to readYou mean the opinion below?

"For the Q5, go for it. Although the battery is not removable and this is your concern, original and authentic BlackBerry comes with a 12months warranty under normal circumstances especially for hardware components.

If the battery fails (but I think it won't), you can look after with the warranty enclosed to it from your purchase. In the event that warranty expired, you can replace the battery if you have the skills and tools to do so. If you don't have any of those, go to your trusted technician or service center to rectify your problem."

This only means that the battery can't be remove by opening the back cover as other conventional phone but CAN BE REPLACE with the aide of special set of tools or qualified technician to do the task.

• 2014-12-16 19:03
  • nTSg

> In reply to rj @ 2014-12-13 17:19 from xgDF - click to readYou are welcome. Let me know if you have the BlackBerry Q5 already and share your experience ok?

• 2014-12-16 18:53
  • nTSg

> In reply to Abi @ 2014-12-15 15:59 from teq5 - click to readYes it is. In the regional settings, Sri Lankan Sinhala and Tamil. You can configure Q5 the way you want it

• 2014-12-16 18:35
  • nTSg

> In reply to sandipmaniar21 @ 2014-12-16 09:05 from 2@nN - click to readBattery takes me 2 days go blindly and buy it you'll thank me

• 2014-12-16 18:34
  • NmP4

I want to know whether messages received on whatsapp or facebook in regional langauges, i.e. hindi, gujarati or marathi are readable in Blackberry Q5 model?

In one of the opinion it was written that battery is not removeable? what does that mean? If battery is not working, can the same purchased and replaced?

• 2014-12-16 09:05
  • 2@nN

Whether this phone can be use in Srilanka?

• 2014-12-15 15:59
  • teq5

> In reply to rj @ 2014-12-10 06:23 from ygBV - click to readLet me share my history of being a BlackBerry owner.

I have my BlackBerry Curve 9320 for almost two years and it works fine. Though the battery is replaceable and removable, I haven't replace it since I buy it from authorized dealer of BlackBerry.

Hope this helps.

• 2014-12-12 10:53
  • Shwm

> In reply to recca @ 2014-12-11 06:28 from Shwm - click to readThank U

• 2014-12-11 12:03
  • NmRD

> In reply to Cape Town @ 2014-12-10 10:56 from NmR0 - click to readBe specific with your concern. You want to delete someone you know via whatsapp or you are annoyed with someone you don't know and keeps on messaging you?

If you want to delete someone you know, delete it in your phonebook. Then it is all deleted. If there is someone keeps messaging you, block him. There is a block function in your phone or even whatsapp.

• 2014-12-11 06:28
  • Shwm

> In reply to A.rhm @ 2014-12-07 08:34 from KgfK - click to readWhat must I do to delete someone on WhatsApp because I can't see anything that shows it? please help

• 2014-12-10 10:56
  • NmR0

> In reply to Tanmoy Mondal @ 2014-11-09 03:36 from t1$D - click to readpls help me frnds
I want to buy bb q5 now
but I am not sure if it will be good
m satisfied with the functions it support but not sure about the problem like charging,battery &othr problems and if I will be helped by the service center.

Also my qstn is buying it after 1 year 6 month of its launch the battery packed in it will be very old so will the battery work well though being old yet being new???

pls help

• 2014-12-10 06:23
  • ygBV

Is Blackberry Q5 need BBM plan(special internet plan) for acceses BBM, mails. kindly let me know.

• 2014-12-09 15:07
  • PyA9

Am sooo hurting right now, my Q5 doesn't get full when charging and the battery doesn't even last for an hour :( :( what can I do? I really love this phone

• 2014-12-09 14:43
  • rj2A

• 2014-12-09 14:40
  • rj2A

will this Q5 get 10.3 OTA update soon? if yes, when can we expect to get the update?

• 2014-12-08 03:12
  • wYA{

> In reply to A.rhm @ 2014-12-07 08:34 from KgfK - click to readThis phone is brilliant go for it without hesitation and you'll thank me. battery takes 2 days 2 gb ram. 4G lte. ips screen. 1080p display. doc is unbelievable. qwerty is great. it beats most of mid range android phones. sound is good. secondary camera very good

• 2014-12-07 21:54
  • Nm@g

What about the touch screen, is it smooth and fast, with out mouse? Confused!!

• 2014-12-07 08:34
  • KgfK
Total of 1150 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.