BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.9
6.9

> In reply to black it is @ 2014-01-07 13:32 from Hkqh - click to readI'm already used ipne 4s this is waste and didn't compare to Bb q5 and z10 also bb is the best phone in the world mail and internet speed wow and mail speed compare to system I like Bb models waste android phnes china - android same . But bb is really awesme model

• 2014-01-20 15:36
  • 3sEw

this phone is crap realy only 2 months old and it gave me software problems and it uses a verry big amount of data like 3000pm

• 2014-01-20 12:43
  • rvPS

Weather we can use general net for push mail or browsing with out the BBM plan

• 2014-01-20 12:18
  • KS7J

Does q5 has instagram?

• 2014-01-20 10:29
  • thgM

I'm Indian I want to buy this phone.
But anyone tell me.
Can I use this phone without BIS?
Otherwise this is awesome device.

• 2014-01-20 08:26
  • KFNW

I have having Camera issue in my Q5, how to resolve this problem?
please help.

• 2014-01-20 05:28
  • 6QaS

BlackBerry is not a waste. It us the best mobile manufacturer out in d industry

y go for bb and not for android:
bb 10.2 update has brought along android runtime. Which means you can sideload android apps on bb
bb 10 gives u the best and very smooth ui which multitasks the best
z10 has 2gig of ram which is very efficient

the camera onboard is awesome and one of the best in industry. The bb keyboard is so smooth and easy

and the last, but the most important, bb is the most secure mobile maker and unlike android, its always protected

• 2014-01-20 03:54
  • Kx8B

Very good phone. Draw back is only small Screen size. Working 4G LTE in Qatar, internet speed 1.5 times of normal 3G. I will recommend this to traditional blackberry users. Android/Windows phone users will feel disappointed as apps are less.

• 2014-01-19 18:41
  • J7KP

BlackBerry is totally waste in all era. It's better to go with Android phones which has better options. Even BBM also came to android. We can enjoy BBM in android. But we can't enjoy android applications in BlackBerry.
So BlackBerry is totally waste mobile.

• 2014-01-18 13:56
  • nCe4

can say what is better motog or bb q5??? please reply

• 2014-01-17 17:30
  • GQb3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 13:42 from ut26 - click to readyes, you can register on a regular data promos or you can use your regular load for the internet... you cannot use the blackberry services promo for this one, its just a waste of money... ask your service provider about the data promos that you can avail...

• 2014-01-17 07:00
  • uSN$

does the q5 work on regular on internet charges like dat of andriod or windows..or on the blackberry special net plans?

• 2014-01-15 13:42
  • ut26

> In reply to Janny @ 2014-01-12 02:33 from IyiC - click to readAsk ur wifi netwrker he will help u I too have that problem bt niw it is ok.

• 2014-01-14 07:23
  • utyA

Hi....hoping someone can help me to connect my blackberry Q5 to my wi-fi internet. I did have it connected but worried that my navigating through my new phone I turned something on or off because now I can't get onto my internet. When I click on wi-fi it shows that it is on and my network is listed but it's not listed in my saved networks. Could someone tell me if there might be something I have turned off or on that is not allowing my network to be listed in saved networks? Thanks so much!

• 2014-01-12 02:33
  • IyiC

Its a amazing phone for the price of INR 19990/-. Worth it and very much secure..

• 2014-01-11 09:23
  • vGMc

I love the mobile phone its self but i feel the camera quality is horrible when the flash is used at night. maybe i have to set it. is there a way that it can be set?

• 2014-01-08 20:01
  • 9xH9

I wanna know whether the keypad of Q5 is only for typing or do the physical keys perform some other functions also like those of keypad phones. I know the touch functions, they are similar as in Z10. Somebody tell me about keypad.

• 2014-01-08 03:15
  • 2SAk
Total of 996 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.