BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.9
6.9

Pls av forgotten ♍Ɣ parental control password hw do I unlock it

• 2014-02-26 11:01
  • N9@S

Hi, Can anyone please tell me if a BB plan is absolutely required on this phone?
It won't be a dealbreaker for me but I heard Q10 doesn't need a BB plan so wondering if that's the case with Q5 too.
I am pretty hung up on this one!

• 2014-02-26 08:53
  • utrP

> In reply to Kshitij Sharma @ 2014-02-14 13:39 from rJ9H - click to readyup, these games are available. But you need to download their android apk's onto your 10.2.1 updated bb. The phone has the same snapdragon chipset that the s4 mini has (the clock speed has been reduced). Hence, the graphics are fluid. Also, 2GB ram makes multi tasking very easy. And the bb10 os has been designed to occupy the least amount of ram. hence there aint any problem. The small screen can be a problem for many, but the q5 is for typing lovers and not entertainment lovers. Gotta keep that i mind :p

• 2014-02-24 06:27
  • Kx8@

> In reply to Kshitij Sharma @ 2014-02-14 13:39 from rJ9H - click to readS but your device need v10.2.1 update

• 2014-02-24 06:01
  • Xu@S

Feel sad , after update the battery going down faster ......way?

• 2014-02-23 12:24
  • mPn6

> In reply to BB Geek @ 2014-02-22 16:26 from xv7a - click to readhiii guys . . .. . . .
m gonna buy dis cell . .....
plzzzz tell me is it gud or not ??????

• 2014-02-23 12:01
  • Hkqm

> In reply to slodoggy @ 2014-02-09 09:56 from NugV - click to readYes my friends the batry last longer. U don't even need to go around with ur charger like bold 5

• 2014-02-23 11:35
  • NugV

> In reply to BB Geek @ 2014-02-22 16:26 from xv7a - click to readBlackberry Q5 has a whole new fresh OS. A bit similar to the playbook! Multitasking is so easy plus 2gb Ram! I love how FAST it is unlike the previous bbs which would hang / freeze most of the time. They have really put their heart and soul in the new BB10 devices. Not to forget alot more apps and games available in the new app world and no need to sideload apps, you can download apks and install in right away! I have instagram and flappy bird on my bb q5 :P

• 2014-02-22 18:13
  • Hx7c

> In reply to Angel @ 2014-02-21 16:39 from Hx7c - click to readAngel, what's your experience with BB Q5? I mean after using BB for a long time, what makes BB Q5 unique?

• 2014-02-22 16:26
  • xv7a

can android apps be side loaded in this phone?..if yes,how?

• 2014-02-22 10:22
  • t1$A
  • F

I am absolutely in love with blackberry. I've been using blackberry since 2008. This year in Jan i finally gave up on BB and moved to Android. That was the WORST decision ever made. Android being so slow and no physical keyboard. TYPING WAS A TORTURE ON ANDROID. So after trying and struggling to use Android for a month i finally gave up and ordered a BB Q5 today! WHAT A RELIEF AFTER I GOT THIS PHONE IN MY HANDS AS I ONLY USE PHONES TO CHAT and nothing else!

• 2014-02-21 16:39
  • Hx7c

I love Blackberry. It's one of the most sincere, straight forward, high standard quality brand. I remember how famous and elegant this phone is. It is a legacy phone brand. It's part of the history. All of its unique features and its classic original design and high quality standard gives the user the overall satisfaction. Now it's quite sad for others to overtake this legacy phone. Dear Blackberry, please don't stop developing new generation smart phones with same high quality, uniqueness and high class for a just right price for the world. Also, try to develop laptops or special tablet computers for the world if possible.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE! YOU STOLE THE WORDS OFF MY MOUTH

candy crush
NOVA 3
asphalt 7 or 8
temple run 2.
Plz also tell me other top games for Q5!

• 2014-02-14 13:39
  • rJ9H

> In reply to Trish @ 2014-02-04 14:37 from fubK - click to readTab bbm icon > bbm menu(bottom left) > contacts > long tab selected contact > will show small icon at the right, trash bin at the bottom....tab it.

• 2014-02-14 02:45
  • ibbd

Guys, my Q5 is only keeping call records for the past one month only. I think it's some settings gone wrong. Can anyone help?
Thanks

• 2014-02-13 18:53
  • NuPF

guys, i don't understand why there's displaying "Unknown Number" under the phone app. on top of my speed dial contacts.

i'm trying to find where this heck is coming from but with no luck.

Could you give me some lead about how to sort this thing out?

Kind Regards,
Larry

• 2014-02-13 14:54
  • nCe0

Thanks

• 2014-02-13 12:54
  • NuPF

> In reply to Lucky71 @ 2014-01-29 13:36 from sprt - click to readLol downloading candy crush saga for BB Q5 from GOOGLE PLAY STORE! Just buy nokia 3310 it's best for you

• 2014-02-12 13:04
  • U{dR

> In reply to slodoggy @ 2014-02-09 09:56 from NugV - click to readIt easily last for 1 and half day if you are a heavy user.... don't think buy this phone it's and awesome

• 2014-02-09 18:43
  • XN2g
Total of 1044 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.