BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.8
6.9

> In reply to kur @ 2013-11-19 15:34 from ibYA - click to readSame here....though I use both Android and BB, I prefer my Q5. Anyways, if you fall in love with BB, you will not like other phones :))

• 2013-11-23 11:40
  • 2SFh

Yeah!...BBQ5 is for people who want to use all of it's function as a smartphone not as a childish toys.

• 2013-11-22 18:38
  • tued

> In reply to hamid suhail @ 2013-11-19 20:36 from KIgQ - click to readDelete your facebook icon on display and then download it once again from BB World. then hopefully you may track the location through Facebook check in.

• 2013-11-22 12:18
  • bEQT

> In reply to Aurelian1988 @ 2013-11-16 13:57 from nDV0 - click to readBBQ5 is for people, not a fan of apps. this is how the cellphone can do. if they want a lots of apps, buy a tablet. and waste their time.... ahahah..., nice one.

• 2013-11-22 11:35
  • v0qJ

I've updated my display picture on my BBM, yet its only changed on my phone, but on my friends contacts, it's still the old picture there. what do i do?

phone make, Q5.

• 2013-11-21 13:39
  • fsVj

great great phone,so underrated,it has a great battery and also its verry fast...

• 2013-11-19 21:38
  • 0Up6

Please help me BlackBerry Q5 battery timing is too much low. How to increase and how to adjust and 2nd issue is my fb is not permitted to judge my location and that's y am not consider for consider for check innnn. Please help me

• 2013-11-19 20:36
  • KIgQ

my first blackberry phone - Q5. Now I'm falling in love with it and just starting to hate fulltouch android phone.

• 2013-11-19 15:34
  • ibYA

> In reply to sleak @ 2013-11-17 18:29 from ftKb - click to readHow can I install Whatsapp on BBQ5 !?? Please Help me Out

• 2013-11-18 13:51
  • nD{{

> In reply to cunlay @ 2013-10-30 01:00 from 3sE3 - click to readAfter updating my software,I can't access anything other than whatsapp,fb,twitter and BlackBerry world.when I turn on the phone,a message comes out saying that my sim is full and I have to delete my messages but they are just fine.Can anyone help me? Thank you

• 2013-11-18 13:04
  • PTGs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-12 01:49 from t}kW - click to readWell, in fact I don't know... I seldom use mobile for internet browsing, and checking my emails. But once I downloaded yahoo mail app designed for mobile phones, and it preserved my password. maybe you have to use the more proper application (of course maybe)

(BTW, maybe here sister is a little better that bro, cause I'm female! ;) )

• 2013-11-18 13:04
  • m4UN

• 2013-11-18 12:59
  • PTGs

what do you do if the fone hangs?how to restore 2 old screen?

• 2013-11-18 11:04
  • v$CH

> In reply to cunlay @ 2013-10-30 01:00 from 3sE3 - click to readAll bb10 devices don't freeze and yes you can Skype with it! It comes with skype.
when you buy,make sure you upgrade your OS!

• 2013-11-17 18:33
  • ftKb

> In reply to Aurelian1988 @ 2013-11-16 13:57 from nDV0 - click to readQ5 comes with FB. Whatsapp can be downloaded on BlackBerry world. A new OS would soon be launched and it enables downloading any and every app in android platform directly with having to sideload. you can get as many apps as you want by sideloading or be patient and await the new OS!
This phone is great!! Ask questions if you have any difficulty getting around the phone people!

• 2013-11-17 18:29
  • ftKb

I must say this phone it's 5 stars in hardware but disapointing on the software side. Beying my first blackberry device I can't help saying and even typing (from it right now) about how good it's keyboard is and how happy and fast you feel pressing those well-known BlackBerry trademark keys. Even though isn't very atractive and well designed (like 9900 Bold or Q10) it's a pleasure using and feel it in the hands. Going back to the keyboard part, you feel in control when you type something and touching a real keyboard let's you even write without looking at it :) You cannot replace that with any virtual keyboard in the world! As for the software experience, well...you will miss some apps. The biggest minus on the BlackBerry is the lack of apps. You bearly find whatsapp, FB or google maps (on other sites, emulated on the device running like on an android phone) So, if you can live with a phone that has a good keyboard, a plus with the BlackBerry Hub, call quality and signal but not a huge amount of apps (not that I'm a fan of play google market) you will find that this is quite a good device, doing the daily task at the best, but DOES NOT KILL your time or wasting it with no needed apps like android or apple. You realy don't need 3-4 apps that does the same thing, right? :) Hope this was useful! A.C. from Romania

• 2013-11-16 13:57
  • nDV0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-06 13:02 from tUe2 - click to readI have been downloaded the viber phone dose not support it where should I downlode it which version?

• 2013-11-15 08:43
  • Hkqq

Blackberry Maps in Q5 are not available for India, in the spec it says A-GPS support. How and where will i get the India maps updated in Q5 or please suggest me any other GPS software for Q5.

• 2013-11-13 19:23
  • TKn7

please i don't know whats wrong with my blackberry q5, it has being showing BBM Error, do i need to update my software or what because i can't chat and all my old bbm chat would wipe off..what can i do to it..

thanks

• 2013-11-13 11:33
  • mcC@

> In reply to neet @ 2013-11-11 09:29 from uwf1 - click to readyes u can use with the normal or standard internet data plan

• 2013-11-12 06:15
  • bELx
Total of 923 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.