BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8

Blackberry Q5. Utter rubbish. Wish I had never chosen the thing. Impossible to answer incoming calls. Touch and drag the screen and nothing happens.
I feel cheated, because I have to rack up my phone bill calling people back.
How on earth a company can market a phone which cannot answer incoming calls is beyond me.
Must be utter morons in the design department.

• 2013-09-03 18:24
  • nGQS

i like blackberry phones but hate BIS plans. its too much costly. just want to know whether email and bbm service and other apps runs without BIS plan ? just a normal 3G plan. please clear my doubt. can i operate all the functions without BIS plan ? or there is any limitation without BIS plan ? ( i am from india, using vodafone )

• 2013-09-03 12:33
  • PTSa

> In reply to Yasmine @ 2013-09-01 11:23 from NkiH - click to readhave it checked by your provider if you are on a plan, or if now have it checked by the manufacturer since its actually a security thing about your phone. That is to ensure that you are the owner of that phone.

• 2013-09-02 23:13
  • R9q@

This phone is excellent, the curves and the bolds stand nowhere near it. Don't know why it's getting bad reviews try it for yourself and you will agree with me.

• 2013-09-02 18:38
  • vbKq

The Q5 have a very good battery life, I am just charging it once each two days minimum. I find that good compared to other phones.

• 2013-09-02 16:28
  • 8jpX

there is a problem and i need help,
look i entered the password ten times wrong
and i cannot open the mobile once again and when i switch it off and try to turn it on again a black screen appears and there is an image of a connection between the mobile and the laptop or computer whataver
i want to open my mobile and i can't do it I NEEED HELP! :(

• 2013-09-01 11:23
  • NkiH

there is a problem and i need help,
look i entered the password ten times wrong
i want to open my mobile and i can't do it I NEEED HELP! :(

• 2013-09-01 11:21
  • NkiH

its having big s/w issue.

• 2013-08-31 17:35
  • v{Uj

Which is the best bb q5 , bb curve 9360 or bb bold 9900 ?

• 2013-08-31 05:35
  • N3P5

For 1 month in my hand ... i have no problem with my Q5.. everything goes well... love Q5 .. great handset ...

• 2013-08-30 06:19
  • thtA

I find it the keys much more responsive and a pleasure to use than my previous Curve 9300. The screen is wide enough, I am still getting the hang of all the gesturing...but I would say it does not feel inferior...to any other blackberry at all. My opinion anyway:)

• 2013-08-28 18:53
  • Rb1V

please am confused,is bb q5 a good buy?

• 2013-08-28 18:30
  • IaFq

Can we make video call through 3G services?

• 2013-08-27 10:16
  • Xu7{

> In reply to iamat.hai @ 2013-08-22 10:51 from uuU1 - click to readwhat is the data plan for Q5?? is it same as 7os?? i need to be clarified bout the data plan. m from India.

• 2013-08-27 08:30
  • uCrU

Blackberry Q5 is a very good fone. But I need ur assistance my Aunty just bought a Q5 and her daughter mistakkenly smashed it on the ground and d screen glass is broken but it is still responding 2 touch. Pls what can we do. I need ur assistance.

• 2013-08-26 22:49
  • NugV

When I use the phone 10 minutes, it was tooheat, kindly suggest how to avoid these problems

• 2013-08-26 19:27
  • s8HY

> In reply to nithish @ 2013-08-23 17:12 from Mfy7 - click to readit is easy to open the back cover for Q5, no need to open a screw, just pop it up with a sim card to avoid scracth, but it will remove the warranty, since the warranty seal is between the back cover and the front cover, it just like an ordinary smartphone back cover,the different is the battery is double tape with the logic board,and use a flex cable like samsung p1000 battery,unlike apple devices, which is far more difficult too remove the battery,

• 2013-08-25 18:52
  • uCcw

even for apple the battery is unremovable...so due to that reason anyone stopped buying iphone.... so Q5 is ok

• 2013-08-23 17:12
  • Mfy7

The Q5 is a good fone by it's specification but what hapens to the fone when the battery dies coz it unremovable...plz reply. tnkz.

• 2013-08-23 00:10
  • ftV7

Hmmm nice comments nice phone tink im on ma way 2 gt ma own Q5...*winkz*

• 2013-08-23 00:00
  • ftV7
Total of 857 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.