BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
7.0
7.0

> In reply to ali @ 2014-06-16 09:57 from 6Qg7 - click to readcharge it with the normal charger from the box

• 2014-06-22 10:56
  • mFis

I need 2 Blackberry Q5 White Color Handset New and used but complete accessories and best neat and clean conditions.

• 2014-06-20 13:52
  • y@Z8

> In reply to theduke @ 2014-06-15 18:16 from 0CYs - click to readyou really don't make sense... if you wanted to play games on a phone, you shouldn't have bought it

• 2014-06-19 06:03
  • fCx$

> In reply to theduke @ 2014-06-15 18:16 from 0CYs - click to readThat's true

• 2014-06-18 12:28
  • 3sEj

> In reply to SK Tiwari @ 2014-06-06 10:21 from uuQC - click to readbut no dissappoinment to me.It's a best phone with great BB10 OS.

• 2014-06-17 10:19
  • ibYA

my bb q5 takes at least 4 hours to charge, whether charged through laptop OR through charger (adapter).
Is this normal or is it taking way too much time to charge??? plz any one tell me :)

• 2014-06-16 09:57
  • 6Qg7

please don't buy this phone.the brower is the worst in all, the blackberry hub is verry bad,and the blackberry word is verry bad.i never use such a bad phone ever.even a nokia 1100 is still better. buy a android phone..or even a buget phone with wp 8.1 like nokia lumia 520 or x series (With android) ,but don't buy this this phone . i want my money back .

• 2014-06-15 18:16
  • 0CYs

can you download sky go on blackberry q5 ?

• 2014-06-12 16:07
  • mga0

> In reply to nj @ 2014-06-04 18:40 from utVh - click to reademail and text messages are wonderful.

not recommend for movie and internet surfing due to small screen. Music is still alright.

• 2014-06-11 06:58
  • TSMg

I like this one.but i can't connect my office server through this bbm q5. anybody can help me?

• 2014-06-09 10:01
  • J7Js

Whatsapp and viber us dere

• 2014-06-08 08:00
  • srYv

> In reply to Dr.umer @ 2014-05-21 13:35 from 6PG} - click to readbold4 9900 its awesome sir you go and just buy it..

• 2014-06-07 12:06
  • bCc5

This was the first time I bought a blackberry phone, I bought Q5. The phone brings disappointment. Booting takes more than 5 minutes, pathetic. Battery life is very poor, it doesn't long for 8 hours even. In call log it hangs quite often, although after recent OS update has helped on the phone hang front.

• 2014-06-06 10:21
  • uuQC

> In reply to nj @ 2014-06-04 18:40 from utVh - click to readPlease don't buy this phone, completely waste of money, I've been using this phone for 4 months, now half of the touch screen is not working, I don''t know y is that, I didn't even drop the phone anywhere. I guess lot of people have this problem. Think b4 u buy this phone

• 2014-06-05 19:50
  • teqT

Hi all.. I am planning to buy BB Q5 for my son. who is staying in hostel.. he has a huge collection of songs. and need to check internet too.. hope Q5 is the best choice.. please anybody comment

• 2014-06-04 18:40
  • utVh

Hi all.

After reading good, bad and terrible opinions, I have get myself a unit of BlackBerry Q5 for a try.

The very first impression on this device is adorable and affordable too. Its light, speedy, very responsive and pocket friendly. I bought this device from my friend at USD 119 (he prefer touch screen more than QWERTY).

Browsing the net for daily news and infotainment are enjoyable. However, small screen on this device might not be suitable for watching movie.

I love the call and audio quality. It has a very good base speaker which I hardly find in this middle range of devices around.

The baterry provide me 2 days on a heavy usage (call, wifi, audio playback) before I needed to re-charge again.

So far, I haven't got a chance to experience "drvice hang" or "laggy" like some of the opinions posted recently. May be I will experience it after this post (touch wood) :|

However, I did complaint about syncing process which took me quite a while to synchronize with my PC's documents. its a new learning curve for me.

Personally, I prefer BB-OS 10 over BB-OS 7.1. The operation and gesture are the champ here. Installing ever ready apk file from Android platform is awesome despite some of the app might not display nicely due to this device's screen resolution (its square rather than rectangle shape).

I took a lot of photos with this device and the result is very nice. But, night shot is over saturated and produce noises.

Last but not least, if you are a movie and music on the go person, this BB-Q5 device is not suitabe for you. Otherwise, blackberry Q5 is actually a very good handset.

• 2014-06-04 05:03
  • tufY

good peformance and goodbattery life

• 2014-06-03 04:49
  • s8Yp

> In reply to vikas jain @ 2014-05-29 13:33 from uuUe - click to readI think you are similar to me then, all Lumia phones are so very very slow, WP is made that way, everything ticks along in its own and very slow pace, so frustrating, i dont understand how people can live with it. BB10 doesnt have any problem like that, the animations and transitions are short enough to not destroy the user experience, you will never be forced to wait for that lame same old Lumia animation where it feels like the final sideways movement lasts forever. BlackBerry 10 is the most pleasant OS i have ever tried.

• 2014-06-02 20:49
  • Kg{g

> In reply to vikas jain @ 2014-05-29 13:33 from uuUe - click to readDon't worry man BLACKBERRY 10 os is more fast more user friendly and q5 has decent internet speed decent battery life

• 2014-06-02 06:51
  • 7j{7

After the Black berry OS update of 10.2.1.2491 the handset and battery seems to be better.

• 2014-05-30 18:40
  • utKi
Total of 1300 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.