BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
7.0
7.0

> In reply to sryn @ 2015-02-26 16:50 from XuTb - click to readYes it is. Light to moderate use, more than enough

• 2015-02-26 18:35
  • 3@Ex

Can anyone tell me the battery life of q5?? Is in well enough for a single day in normal use??

• 2015-02-26 16:50
  • XuTb

> In reply to Lucy's @ 2015-02-25 20:14 from Ja5e - click to readSorry but I refuse to believe that.

1. I also have Twitter account and I have the options to connect automatically, synced my contacts and manage my account perfectly. Are you sure you know your phone well? Try to explore it a little bit because you may overlooked how it is done.

2. I also have my iphone and I agree with you that iphone is a good phone. But when it comes to performance and where really is our focus, I say BlackBerry Q5 has an edge when it comes to business and professional matters. I used my iphone for pure entertainment. Nonetheless,each of these phones have their own specialties.

3. For your contacts problem, I don't see any problems like yours on my Q5. Everything was logged, all calls whether it is missed, dialled or received. This phone I can say is par above when it comes to performance and reliability provided how to utilize it properly. :)

• 2015-02-26 11:42
  • 3@DV

I've had this phone for less then 2 weeks and I'm hating it , I can't log out of my twitter which is one thing and I can't view my contacts therefore I can only call recent callers or dial the number . I would not recommend this phone to anyone GET A IPHONE

• 2015-02-25 20:14
  • Ja5e

there is a crack line on my display so should i change ONLY LCD or the digitizer

• 2015-02-25 16:51
  • X}{4

> In reply to piter roy @ 2015-02-22 22:30 from t1$C - click to readBoth are good. If you like the virtual touch keyboard then Z3 is for you, but if you are a physical qwerty junkie then Q5 or Q10.

• 2015-02-25 07:12
  • PFtv

Two weeks with this phone and loving it! Only drawback is the 8GB internal memory, although expandable with up to 32GB SD card.

• 2015-02-25 07:10
  • PFtv

Does This Phone Need BIS ?

• 2015-02-25 03:14
  • ib6r

> In reply to dapson99 @ 2015-02-24 09:13 from ftKb - click to readMove ur data from cell then do security wipe from option. Setting>security n privacy>security wipe. Thne update ur OS.
Hv nice day
BB lover

• 2015-02-24 19:01
  • 6Pb1

> In reply to dapson99 @ 2015-02-24 09:13 from ftKb - click to readI hv Q5 n m BlackBerry lover. I do update n is working vv fine. First u can do update with the help of attached ur cell fone with PC in which u hv installed BlackBerry link.
2ndly u move ur all data from fone then wipe ur cell from setting>security and privacy>security wipe. Then u can do update easily. Best of luck n hv nice day

• 2015-02-24 16:25
  • 6P9K

> In reply to Nitish Dahanwal @ 2015-02-21 07:48 from K5hb - click to readSame with me, I tried doing d update, it went past d first and second stage.Jst wen I tot it had bin completed, it requested I delete like 1.8GB form my fone, and I ve ova 3Gb memeory free. Pls what's d solution.

• 2015-02-24 09:13
  • ftKb

> In reply to piter roy @ 2015-02-22 22:30 from t1$C - click to readcan I downloaded new update on the air? go for q5 it's amazing

• 2015-02-23 13:33
  • NmPv

Dear bbm users pls suggest me that witch phone should I buy between blackberry q5 and Blackberry z3? I will be thankfull for your kind information.

• 2015-02-22 22:30
  • t1$C

> In reply to Nitish Dahanwal @ 2015-02-21 07:48 from K5hb - click to readLet your pc do the job via BlackBerry link. It takes less than half an hour to do the update (if you have reliable internet connection) and saves you time.

• 2015-02-22 10:49
  • 3@Cr

I have Q5, am also getting the space issue, it still asking for 1.6 GB space, i have deleted the data from my handset but the problem is still there. please suggest...

• 2015-02-21 07:48
  • K5hb

> In reply to siminum @ 2015-02-20 20:36 from 0CY6 - click to readExactly true. Let your pc do the job via BlackBerry link. It takes less than half an hour to do the update (if you have reliable internet connection) and saves you time.

• 2015-02-20 21:25
  • 0ZET

For all who are having issues regarding the update to 10.3.1 - connect your BB device to your computer where you have installed "BlackBerry Link" - the application will upgrade your software without storing it onto your device. You will also save a lot of time.

• 2015-02-20 20:36
  • 0CY6

> In reply to sat @ 2015-02-20 11:49 from rAQA - click to readDelete the softwares which are not in use...by long touching on the software u will get the delete option,by doing this u will make the space in ur phone.if u want softwares again u can download after the update..hope this helps you.

• 2015-02-20 19:38
  • rKM0

Help guys.....
I have tried to update my q5 with the latest os 10.3 but it says more space is apprx 512 mb more free space is required for the update. I have deleted everything in my fon but still unable to update due toblavk of enough space. What should i do now???

• 2015-02-20 11:49
  • rAQA
Total of 1302 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.