BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9

> In reply to aa @ 2014-12-30 17:44 from ygAV - click to readViber and Skype and bbm video

• 2014-12-31 09:14
  • NmPm

I have got BlackBerry q5 but I don't know how to do video calling from BlackBerry to an android device. pls help me know
frnds how to do I used diff aaps but they are not good

• 2014-12-30 17:44
  • ygAV

• 2014-12-30 17:16
  • tjJS

dose it suppot what's app ....

• 2014-12-30 10:59
  • rKTn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-29 18:54 from ITpj - click to readQ5 is one of the best phones that can last between 2 days and 3 days. I have been using this phone for few months it is the best trust me. the qwerty is superb. the IPS screen is amazing. please go and get it and will come here to thank me.

• 2014-12-30 09:36
  • Nr@d

Hi guys I am using BlackBerry z10 from one month and it's battery was horrible I am keeping minimum 6 times a day so I like to shift to q5 does this also having battery backup like z10 or its better?

• 2014-12-29 18:54
  • ITpj

> In reply to sekar @ 2014-12-25 11:56 from te31 - click to readyes you can use normal data plans from your service provider. BBS is not required. But be aware that you cant install viber on this phone, Skype can be installed and works fine.

• 2014-12-29 16:55
  • vGC1

Q5 is an amazing phone, built for professionalism and brings out the real elegant speed,performance and design. Love BBQ5!

• 2014-12-28 13:05
  • KA1M

whether we use normal data plan this device and what device normal data plan can be used

• 2014-12-25 11:56
  • te31

Does it support Bis? If not, which Blackberry phones still do here in Mzansi?;

• 2014-12-24 17:12
  • rj8J

Does it support Bis? Please reply. If not, which phones of bbery still support it?

• 2014-12-24 17:06
  • rj8J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-22 16:44 from uwj% - click to readIn real experience they both perform the same Q5 is the best I'm using it. go for it. you'll come just to thank me

• 2014-12-22 21:27
  • NrTH

is Q10 Better or Q5 ? Which Blackberry Shud i Buy ????

• 2014-12-22 16:44
  • uwj%

I already did what I can regarding the battery concern of those who post. Take time to read, interpret and understand my post. NONREMOVABLE BATTERY DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT REPlACEABLE. It can be replaced by a certified technician if your battery starting to fail since BlackBerry Q5 back panel can not be open by bare hands.

• 2014-12-21 08:26
  • nTSH

Hey...
M also using bb 9220, want purchase new bb phone think about Q5, but reading below review,m confused...is it better or not to purchase Q5,I read all specification of this phone. I like it...pls suggest me...where I go...Q5 or any other.in budget 15000.

• 2014-12-20 21:02
  • rA@U

Whether PDF documents can be downloaded, saved and read in blackberry q5?

What it mans by battery in not removeable? If after sometime, battery is not functioning properly, can it be replaced with new battery?

• 2014-12-20 11:17
  • vbQL

Amazing phone with amazing video with amazing speed

• 2014-12-19 21:12
  • NmPb

> In reply to sandipmaniar21 @ 2014-12-16 09:05 from 2@nN - click to readYou mean the opinion below?

"For the Q5, go for it. Although the battery is not removable and this is your concern, original and authentic BlackBerry comes with a 12months warranty under normal circumstances especially for hardware components.

If the battery fails (but I think it won't), you can look after with the warranty enclosed to it from your purchase. In the event that warranty expired, you can replace the battery if you have the skills and tools to do so. If you don't have any of those, go to your trusted technician or service center to rectify your problem."

This only means that the battery can't be remove by opening the back cover as other conventional phone but CAN BE REPLACE with the aide of special set of tools or qualified technician to do the task.

• 2014-12-16 19:03
  • nTSg

> In reply to rj @ 2014-12-13 17:19 from xgDF - click to readYou are welcome. Let me know if you have the BlackBerry Q5 already and share your experience ok?

• 2014-12-16 18:53
  • nTSg
Total of 1208 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.