BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
7.0
7.0

> In reply to umair @ 2014-02-05 15:04 from KIR7 - click to readSoftware is too awesome! It just takes time to get used to it! I started using BlackBerry recently! Fell so much in love with the os! Now got both z10 and q5!

• 2014-02-08 07:05
  • GRPy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-07 11:15 from ftKb - click to readwhy is it that you keep writing the same thing over and over again, theres something else that come out of your mind or are you too limited?

• 2014-02-08 00:30
  • xZs}

> In reply to philip @ 2014-02-07 05:55 from NugV - click to readMy text messages don't come in freely, I have to restart my phone before a message can come in.

• 2014-02-07 11:15

• 2014-02-07 10:46

• 2014-02-07 09:27
  • ftKb

Pls this Q5 does not have 4G network but it was indicated that it support 2G,3G&4G network.am also having problem with my camera,if I snap pix,it will hang or it will not save.

• 2014-02-07 05:55
  • NugV

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Q5 Camera is Dark, in a Brownish kinda way cause im seriously having a Problem with my one. Its New even returned it and got a new one but still i see no change in the Picture Quality. However when i Switch to the Front Camera i can Spot the Difference. anyone please help and advice

• 2014-02-06 22:53
  • NHUD

> In reply to Jeet @ 2013-10-12 06:55 from 2SFh - click to readGood day<
please have you gotten a solution to the problem of this issue bços i have a similar issue.

• 2014-02-06 13:03
  • HHHH

is d battery dat bad?

• 2014-02-06 12:47
  • fmNn

Do not buy.

I have been a power user for a long time with the bb9900 and moved to the q5 only with the intention of increasing my battery back up. Total disappointment.

Again,.....

Do not buy!!!!!!

• 2014-02-05 18:19
  • rx2K

a great mobile as far as its hardware is concerned....but a horrible mobile with respect to the its software....unable to understand that why blackberry is making such mistakes/errors/letting its customer down....

• 2014-02-05 15:04
  • KIR7

I have downloaded some application, how to delete now, could not able to find delete application, plz help

• 2014-02-05 14:16
  • waVA

> In reply to Dinn @ 2014-01-31 17:41 from 73Pa - click to readHow do u delete contact on your bbm using a q5

• 2014-02-04 14:37
  • fubK

Now my Q5 have FM radio...upgraded to 10.2.1.537. But it still easy accidentally cut-off during phone conversation. others = perfect....android? forget it!

• 2014-01-31 17:41
  • 73Pa

Hi to all of you,

I am very sade and disapointed about the BB Z10. The main screen is locked and very often is block and cannot unblock unless switch off the phone and switch on again. I also had the issue when try to download Candy crush game from google play, how we can download this game from BB device? I plan to sale the Z10 and get another phone, maybe Q5, but if the same problems will face again??

• 2014-01-29 13:36
  • sprt

No true caller app for q5... disappointed

• 2014-01-28 03:57
  • uuBq

> In reply to krishntk. @ 2014-01-20 08:26 from KFNW - click to readYes you don't. Need any bis ,bbm plans for this

• 2014-01-28 02:26
  • U{Kp

You give this phone or any BlackBerry 10 phone to anyone with an open application and ask them to get it back to the homescreen. They won't be able to do. And then you show them how to do it and they would be like 'Woah'. Blackberry's are known for their complexity. And this one ain't complex. That's why they were known as business phones. BlackBerry 10 OS has been one of the best OS ever developed. It's ahead of its time and that's why people find it hard to get used to it. Blackberry VS Android/iOS/Windows is something like Apple VS Microsoft from the 90's. Anyone and everyone has an android or an iOS these days but if you have this in your hand, it'll mean that you mean business. None of your long lost friends are gonna give you a call and ask you to know how your android/iOS phones been working, but BB10 will get that to you. There are few glitches here and there in every phone, so does this. But at the end of the day, I've been using a Q5 from the last 6 months now, it has replaced my Laptop for most of the part. It's a crazy device and you're missing on a lot if you don't have one.

• 2014-01-25 21:02
  • YTLk

> In reply to krishntk. @ 2014-01-20 08:26 from KFNW - click to readNo, you don't need to get a BIS plan to use BBM or any of it. It works on your regular internet plan.

• 2014-01-25 20:50
  • 7tB1

pls can I use BIS for blackberry Q5?

• 2014-01-24 11:25
  • HHHH
Total of 1300 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.