BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.9
6.9

The Q5 have a very good battery life, I am just charging it once each two days minimum. I find that good compared to other phones.

• 2013-09-02 16:28
  • 8jpX

there is a problem and i need help,
look i entered the password ten times wrong
and i cannot open the mobile once again and when i switch it off and try to turn it on again a black screen appears and there is an image of a connection between the mobile and the laptop or computer whataver
i want to open my mobile and i can't do it I NEEED HELP! :(

• 2013-09-01 11:23
  • NkiH

there is a problem and i need help,
look i entered the password ten times wrong
i want to open my mobile and i can't do it I NEEED HELP! :(

• 2013-09-01 11:21
  • NkiH

its having big s/w issue.

• 2013-08-31 17:35
  • v{Uj

Which is the best bb q5 , bb curve 9360 or bb bold 9900 ?

• 2013-08-31 05:35
  • N3P5

For 1 month in my hand ... i have no problem with my Q5.. everything goes well... love Q5 .. great handset ...

• 2013-08-30 06:19
  • thtA

I find it the keys much more responsive and a pleasure to use than my previous Curve 9300. The screen is wide enough, I am still getting the hang of all the gesturing...but I would say it does not feel inferior...to any other blackberry at all. My opinion anyway:)

• 2013-08-28 18:53
  • Rb1V

please am confused,is bb q5 a good buy?

• 2013-08-28 18:30
  • IaFq

Can we make video call through 3G services?

• 2013-08-27 10:16
  • Xu7{

> In reply to iamat.hai @ 2013-08-22 10:51 from uuU1 - click to readwhat is the data plan for Q5?? is it same as 7os?? i need to be clarified bout the data plan. m from India.

• 2013-08-27 08:30
  • uCrU

Blackberry Q5 is a very good fone. But I need ur assistance my Aunty just bought a Q5 and her daughter mistakkenly smashed it on the ground and d screen glass is broken but it is still responding 2 touch. Pls what can we do. I need ur assistance.

• 2013-08-26 22:49
  • NugV

When I use the phone 10 minutes, it was tooheat, kindly suggest how to avoid these problems

• 2013-08-26 19:27
  • s8HY

> In reply to nithish @ 2013-08-23 17:12 from Mfy7 - click to readit is easy to open the back cover for Q5, no need to open a screw, just pop it up with a sim card to avoid scracth, but it will remove the warranty, since the warranty seal is between the back cover and the front cover, it just like an ordinary smartphone back cover,the different is the battery is double tape with the logic board,and use a flex cable like samsung p1000 battery,unlike apple devices, which is far more difficult too remove the battery,

• 2013-08-25 18:52
  • uCcw

even for apple the battery is unremovable...so due to that reason anyone stopped buying iphone.... so Q5 is ok

• 2013-08-23 17:12
  • Mfy7

The Q5 is a good fone by it's specification but what hapens to the fone when the battery dies coz it unremovable...plz reply. tnkz.

• 2013-08-23 00:10
  • ftV7

Hmmm nice comments nice phone tink im on ma way 2 gt ma own Q5...*winkz*

• 2013-08-23 00:00
  • ftV7

Pls what happens if the Q5 battery becomes weak or bad? Does it mean the fone becomes useless? Is the battery atleast replaceable even if its unchangeable? Cos frankly I think dats d only factor delaying me from getting the fone. Pls I need a candid reply. Tanx very much.

• 2013-08-22 22:27
  • 3sE3

> In reply to TheWhipHand @ 2013-08-21 16:07 from nFUp - click to readThanks! Most of the guys chose the Q5 actually but all of my girlfriends pointed at the Q10 though... Well looks like it's time for me to try out that Q5 first!

• 2013-08-22 18:21
  • IWQ1

Hi There,

It's my second week with BB Q5, so far I'm satisfied with the usage and performance of my BB Q5.
I found BB Q5 a different design/style with QKP & Touch with the strong BB 10 OS.
I suggest this BB Q5 for all the professionals.

Cheers.....

• 2013-08-22 10:51
  • uuU1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-20 13:46 from Pxnt - click to readThanks

• 2013-08-22 07:45
  • uvqy
Total of 1053 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.