BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.8
6.9

Will non removable battery a good idea for Q5.
Because what will happen after warranty period is over and battery life gets finished??

• 2013-07-24 14:21
  • Qr}M

> In reply to honey sing @ 2013-07-23 19:56 from Hkqr - click to readits replacement q5 . thanx BB

• 2013-07-24 11:00
  • HkqX

> In reply to deepak @ 2013-07-21 20:59 from w0%@ - click to readUsing this Q 5 for the past 2 days ...its awesome... first time BB comes out in an attractive way...Great news is that BIS or BES is not required...Wow...

• 2013-07-24 03:49
  • X0{0

hi guys, can any body tell me that in bb q5 we can download apps like line, tango, viber, etc...

• 2013-07-24 02:14
  • ft$j

Does q5 apps work on normal gprs plan???

• 2013-07-23 20:46
  • 3sEw

i bought it yesterday. its awesome phone but today i just open whata app image then phone is blank and off and stiill not started . so i just go tommorrow for repair or riplasment.

• 2013-07-23 19:56
  • Hkqr

• 2013-07-23 19:37
  • Hkqu

Hi guys is bbm for free on the Q5 ?? Just got it today lovit but don't know yet how to use it .. I google is but don't get anything hope you guys can help

• 2013-07-22 20:33
  • 3sEw

I bought the Q5 and would like to say it's better than the Iphone 4, I just love the keyboard and the touch screen is great, I like the fact that you can toggle between your work emails and personal emails in a jiffy.

• 2013-07-22 19:47
  • DNer

can sm1 tell me the difference between between q5 and q10 apart from the specs? cos from the expressed opinions q10 has a lot of issues

• 2013-07-22 13:56
  • fuNh

I have been using Blackberry phones for ever now since 2007. I have always stuck to this brand for all these years.

I recently bought this phone on MNV Collections and I was really impressed in the way it was packed and shipped to me. This phone is really nice. It has great features especially for business users. I only think that this is priced a little on the higher side. But overall, it's a nice phone.

• 2013-07-22 12:55
  • KxIX

I m using iphone4 but I want to change my phone now so can anyone tell me how is q5? should I buy it?

• 2013-07-22 05:43
  • vG11

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-18 14:59 from ut7A - click to readHey this most best phone I have seen in bb and nw I can say bb is back and in this we can us normal internet plans

• 2013-07-22 01:10
  • 3sEw

hey guys... i have heard that q5 is functional over general internet services offered by telecom providers instead of requiring the blackberry services, is it true?

• 2013-07-21 20:59
  • w0%@

Hey I would highly recommend the Q5 over bold 9790.
The touch interface is nice to use,
An well as for the 5buttons which are missing its not so bad, as the whole touch experience is much better than the track pad.
Only button they should have put was short cut key to make calls,
But I recommend it I got the phone on Monday an love it!!

• 2013-07-21 16:52
  • rvbX

> In reply to kk @ 2013-07-20 18:58 from uthh - click to readHey I'd recommend getting the Q5 if you been using 9300
Its a great phone
Only thing not cool is BB's Fb app which dont have fb chat
But its truly a great phone.
I bought mines on Monday I am Loving it, the touch experience is cool.
Battery life is Good
Well if you are in a Wifi area than de activate your Data, an likewise if you on the move than de activate Wifi an use Wifi

I would really recommend the phone,

• 2013-07-21 16:47
  • rvbX

I just bought Q5 its fast camera is good in day time not indoors pic

• 2013-07-21 08:02
  • TSLV

Anyone whose bought Q5, pl comment on how does it's camera work ?

• 2013-07-20 23:50
  • 3sEw

> In reply to adm @ 2013-07-19 07:31 from NhvY - click to readno probs with touch screen Q5 is awsome I love it

• 2013-07-20 22:40
  • rvec
Total of 912 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.