BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

3319852

6.8
6.9
6.9

Its a good handset, although battery back needs to be looked into and apps for viewing CCTV, truecaller global phone no identification

• 2013-08-12 10:11
  • KSeq

Been using blackberry for almost 4years, its time for a change i think lol
Looks like an alright phone tho!

• 2013-08-11 17:42
  • B{u%

I want it

• 2013-08-11 08:43
  • PBRB

This phone is a must buy, its d best so far for me, even better than Z10 and d so called porch

• 2013-08-10 22:13
  • ftVi

Q5 Trivia:

This phone allows you to adjust earpiece sound type. The earpiece output can be configured for default, treble or bass sound. Really good to know that if offers choice.

Go to calls > swipe finger from top of the screen > Call Audio .....and there you can find the setting!!

So enjoy Q5!!!

• 2013-08-10 06:27
  • Hkqt

Q5 Trivia:

So enjoy Q5!!!

• 2013-08-10 06:04
  • Hkqt

i have been using this phone now for 2 weeks,, i upgraded from a faulty bb9900.. this is a great phone and the new os is great... and the battery life is great.. it could do with some better os 10 apps on bb world. but i recomend this phone to everyone

• 2013-08-09 22:37
  • prx1

> In reply to moosa @ 2013-08-07 21:11 from Tr3y - click to readBack cover cannot be openned...it is a unibody design....it is all one piece....{but looks like two
:-( }

• 2013-08-08 15:44
  • PNf6

It looks so ugly, where is the beauty of the old javlin and the chrome accents??? we need pretty phones not dull ones, I hope to see a curve like the 9360 with the OS 10 and a bit bigger screen and of course a good battery like the one in the q5.

• 2013-08-08 15:00
  • Nki4

it the good one for me... everything goes well ... good job weel done...

• 2013-08-08 11:40
  • uCcw

Got my q5 last week and after two days I sold it. Based on the reviews the battery was good. To my experience, it was worst than the z10! It drains really fast. Another problem I encountered was during making text message. It always says no contact and yet I have already synced my contacts. Then after a few seconds then the names of the contacts would appear. Im so disappointed. But I like the form factor. It just doesnt function well and battery life is really bad.

• 2013-08-08 07:22
  • v0qJ

hey frnds i am thinking to buy Q5...help me frnds....can i go for it...

• 2013-08-08 04:54
  • uw@s

i want to buy BB Q5...
what u thing guys....can go for it...

• 2013-08-08 04:51
  • uw@s

My Q5 battery just 4 hours,can you help me about this problems?i buy Q5 since 2 days ago

• 2013-08-08 02:31
  • Kx2u

Q5 how to open back cover

• 2013-08-07 21:11
  • Tr3y

> In reply to polca @ 2013-08-07 18:00 from 3sEp - click to readHi....it happened with me too. When i started using Q5 it automatically triggered Blackberry connection....but then i unsubscribed it by following unsubcription procedure.....so my service provider unsubscribed it. Now i am enjoying the normal internet package. However sometime it shows me blackberry icon but i am not charged for it.

• 2013-08-07 18:22

• 2013-08-07 18:12

BB Q5 Trivia:
To capture screenshot on Q5......press both volume up and volume down button together...and then content displayed on the screen will be captured as an image and stored in the library....

Actually it shall work with all BB 10 devices!!

• 2013-08-07 18:06
  • Hkqw

Hi I started using Q5 yesterday and my BIS is activated. But in 24hous or less my Q5 has used up to a R190 in airtime. The only apps I've used so far is BBM, whatsapp and facebook. Can any one please help me with more info to why it has taken all my call time????

• 2013-08-07 18:00
  • 3sEp

> In reply to usual @ 2013-08-04 15:28 from 3sEw - click to readHi,

1. For enterprise server - I think following article will help you to set up:
GSMArena BB Q5 review, page - 4 . It mentions how to use Enterprise Server.
2. For call management: it has a different menu, follow these steps - from Home screen - press "Call" icon, then when call log is displayed, swipe down your finger from top of screen, a menu will be displayed with "Setting" icon. Click that "Setting" icon and whole menu related to Call Management will be displayed...enjoy!!
3. Camera zoom: Go to camera.....image will be displayed....pinch-out....it will zoom-out....pinch-in ...then it will zoom-in. Easiest way to use camera zoom....can't have been made easier :-)
4. Equalizer - I miss it too :-( ....but use a good pair of earphones....it really sounds nice to me...yeah but it is my personal opinion.

Enjoy!!

• 2013-08-07 15:47
  • PNf6
Total of 996 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.