BlackBerry Q5 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.8
6.9
6.9

I love this mobile, so easy to operate compare in the previous OS for blackberry model. This fone is very superfast, very smooth. Just like I'm browsing with my nexus 7 tab.... Much excited for the next update for OS 10.2 that will allow to install android apps. Yah right the next update is fully amazing with jelly bean runtime.. I can't wait for that update....

• 2013-08-06 08:16
  • Mfxj

Number one thing to note on all bb10 devices is that there is absolutely no comparison to the old devices. it is completely different and advanced software. as for the q5 its a good starter device but you are losing the htmi port and the ability to switch out batteries. The battery however, is actually better than that of the z10.

• 2013-08-06 04:39
  • 4A4@

> In reply to Q5 Looser @ 2013-08-05 17:07 from 61mJ - click to readI think you are not familier with bb10 os. just a swipe will bring u to the home screen. first get used to your phone before posting such reviews

• 2013-08-05 20:57
  • U27E

I think it's good phone, I like it but it's very hard to operate this phone especially when we want to switch between one application to other or exit or back to home screen. No back button it's worst... it's very stressful and finally I decide to restart the phone when I want back to home screen. Can you imagine? any body ca help me? my conclusion it's not smart phone, you meed to be very smart, patient beside that it's useless phone. I hope there are any better update that provide home screen button.

• 2013-08-05 17:07
  • 61mJ

i was using curve9220......nw thinkin to upgrade wid Q5 but confuse???

• 2013-08-05 14:36
  • rA@S

> In reply to usual @ 2013-08-04 15:28 from 3sEw - click to readThis isn't a step back for RIM, it is a step forward seeing as they have made a budget phone so people who can't afford Rims tops products can still have a blackberry. Clearly some specs will be cut back that the Q10 does not have simply because this is a lot cheaper phone than the Q10. Also any problems you were having are problems you could have avoided if you researched and used one before you paid for it or getting into a contract. Not to mention some is common research that you can do to figure out solutions instead of rambling on and bashing the company. If you wanted people to take you seriously you would have used better english as well,

• 2013-08-04 20:46
  • kKPy

Hey Plz any one tell me how to I install android apps like Google maps. Plz tell me fast

• 2013-08-04 16:29
  • Hkqu

> In reply to Acehadi @ 2013-07-30 02:58 from sS{h - click to readThis is d worst fone I hv ever seen. Instead of rim to progress, they r goin backwards. Bght ds for my wife n regrettd ever buyn ds piece of shit. No enterprise server,no call management,no zoom for camera,music ouput is poor,no equalizer selection.fone looks lik toy,its a mess by Rim. Kudos to Samsung.

• 2013-08-04 15:28
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Tbong @ 2013-07-28 11:23 from fsV9 - click to readplz buy one power bank which avaliable in all mobile stores in india 2600mah bettery will cost rs.999/- with 1 year warranty

• 2013-08-03 09:12
  • vGsF

I am completly satisfied with Q5 balckberry,it has all the functions which I need.the battery backup is good and we need not to wait for blackberry service for net

• 2013-08-03 06:54
  • t1$A

I got this phone last 4 days. Plz can any one tell me how to copy past and share status in fb. And how to install andoid apps? Plz help me frnd. Thanx

• 2013-08-03 01:29
  • Hkqu

> In reply to lawren @ 2013-08-02 18:17 from thcg - click to readNo its not like this.i think u r not aware of blackberry options.thatswhy u saying like this. q5 is a good model

• 2013-08-02 21:23
  • HsKR

disappointed with my purchase of this Q5. Battery drains so fast and cannot recognize my contacts whenever i compose Text message. :(

• 2013-08-02 18:17
  • thcg

Friends I am in deep shock after buying Q5 blackberry handset in India . After buying at 25000 indian rupee, I have been told that this mobile doesn't work on enterprise server and i am not able to configure my official mail I'd on this set. Now I am totally in soup and betrayed by these RIM company.since yesterday I have been calling black berry help line and my I T administrator but no solution is available till now.

So please be careful before you buy this handset .

For any more response pl call me on 9717080758 - Rajesh

• 2013-08-02 17:36
  • vIYS

> In reply to aks @ 2013-08-01 14:43 from vGEH - click to readHow do you copy and paste - i was trying to last night and had no hope!

• 2013-08-02 17:15
  • MVg6

> In reply to steveb1976 @ 2013-07-30 12:34 from HCaS - click to readthank you for your reply,,,hope it will help me a lot so that i can use my BB Q5 i was so disappointed when i tried to download vober and wechat on my q5 and it says this application is unavaileable on this handset.

• 2013-08-01 14:58
  • MkXA

I think blackberry trackball feature for copy paste was awesome. Why did they change it God only knows. Because of the touch screen copy paste is a hassle. Also all blackberry phones have netork issues. I use a samsung and blackberry q5 in my office. samsung s3 reception is clear but q5 is horrible. Also BBM contacts displayed by pictures is very confusing. Please do something about it.

• 2013-08-01 14:43
  • vGEH

How to auto reject call with message with this phone. Thanks

• 2013-07-31 17:42
  • vV5G

> In reply to Deep @ 2013-07-30 20:01 from vGff - click to readBB10 has 'make a note.' Because it is a new OS it just isn't implemented the same way. You can still make notes, and with the physical keyboard you can use 'instant action' to instantly go into a note from the flow screen.

• 2013-07-31 15:30
  • NSn6

i've, been using Z10 and now use Q5, one thing i hate the most is the "caller id" delay on the screen. only after 3 or 4 rings the caller id appear on the screen, very late. please BB improve the condition.

• 2013-07-31 11:05
  • wcc4
Total of 966 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Q5.