BlackBerry Storm 9500 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.4
6.3
6.3

Bad display? your high on something. lol

• 2008-10-01 01:54
  • jrY$

The difference is that the HTC Touch Diamond is a Windows Mobile device, this is a Blackberry. They're two completely different things

• 2008-09-30 23:37
  • mqRE

> In reply to ron @ 2008-09-30 05:19 from whBt - click to readEw, P1's are horrid. The only thing I liked about it was how it looks, other than that, boo.

• 2008-09-30 23:33
  • Y1US

vodafone have anounced that it could be the 30th sept before its out in the uk.

• 2008-09-30 23:09
  • 0FsQ

Dont go for two phones. The Storm will do everything you want from the N96 and a Blackberry, all in one. OK, so the Storm won't have 16gb internal memory but it has expandable removable memory.

The Storm touch screen interface is unbelievable. Its a dual layer screen with a gel film in between which gives positive feedback clicks each time you hit a ket. And I don't mean the rubbish vibrate the whole phone thing you get on a Samsung, I mean a proper click, only in the area of the screen you touched. Seriously, wait a month, try the Storm and then, if you don't like it go for the two phone option. You've got nothing to lose.

• 2008-09-30 16:34
  • nEq{

Is touchscreen truly a step forward for BlackBerry? What sets BB apart from the other smartphone/PDA-style devices is the full QWERTY keyboard (excepting the 8100 series) and a push email second to none.
I despised the HTC Touch Diamond (which I owned for 3 days) and doubt I will move away from BB entirely. For ease of email, BB have yet to be surpassed. I just cannot see how RIM are going to make a touchscreen handset as exacting as their recent releases.
A year or so ago I did away with a BB and a standard phone (BB 7100v and Nokia 6230i)and kept with the BB, using it for everything. Tomorrow, I shall order the N96 for Internet browsing and phone calls etc, and take out a second contract on my existing BB (8800). It's been a tough decision - BB Bold, or N96 and existing BB handset - and I may live to regret carrying two handsets with me - but I think this is the right way to go.
I can't see me being converted to Touchscreen when I email more than I speak on a 'phone.

• 2008-09-30 16:17
  • nG$4

Hasd anyone any info on whether or not you would get a reliable, dependable user experienced when using the BB storm with OS10 (apple mac)????

• 2008-09-30 14:15
  • Mx@E

The Storm will not have WiFi. The Verizon version for the USA market may very well do but for the rest of the world there is no WiFi. There is no front camera for video calling. Two big omissions but it will still be an awesome phone because it has everthing else. And the touch screen interface is amazing. I don't like touch screens but this one is awesome.

• 2008-09-30 13:19
  • nEq{

> In reply to digiboi @ 2008-09-29 19:50 from q}{8 - click to readThe difference is that the HTC Diamond screen is VGA (a resolution of 640x480 pixels) while the Blackberry Storm 9500 has a resolution of 360 x 480 pixels - according to Phonearena.

• 2008-09-30 10:32
  • Na{f

great design. superb wifi. bad display. will stick to my P1.

• 2008-09-30 05:19
  • whBt

the htc diamond is 65k screen as well so whats the difference if this handset is 65k?

• 2008-09-29 19:50
  • q}{8

this looks pretty cool, but when it is going to release and how much do you think its for........

• 2008-09-29 18:36
  • niR$

This is the time for (I-PHONE) Apple to update their Phones same like this one if they want to stay in the market further. Otherwise they will go down.

• 2008-09-29 17:45
  • pjpu

The calm before the STORM !!!!!!

• 2008-09-29 17:08
  • Mx@E

I sold my 8120 just to get this.. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

• 2008-09-29 15:51
  • Rn@h

bad screen don't buy it (it has a big screen with poor color system 65K)

• 2008-09-29 15:49
  • ftxY

I think this is what u call a Phone (Blackberry)is the BRAND and the Smart Technology or in other words Beauty with brain Well done guys hope u introduce this device ASAP ...Vivek Kumar Aurora

• 2008-09-29 14:43
  • vG1a

This is going to be a stormer am telling you right now. It looks good for a start so they have got the style down to a tee. Its got a, what can be considered as, a good camera. It has to be said that although it says WiFi it hasn't been confirmed yet but apparently 80% it will have WiFi. I was orignally think about getting the 9000 Bold but now this has caught my eye and am going to get this!

• 2008-09-29 10:51
  • D8XA

wtf? why is it posted as the oldest?? :))

• 2008-09-29 08:29
  • Ui$d

Currently I'm holding BB8820, beside my other personal phone. Got the BB8820 from the company that I work for. Well, I think don't need this one. Based on my previous experience, it's hard to type on virtual qwerty keyboard.

• 2008-09-29 03:47
  • PAdK
Total of 2151 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Storm 9500.