BlackBerry Storm 9530 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.5
6.2
6.2

Great Phone!!!! I Love it!!

• 2008-11-13 23:00
  • mGKy

No WIFi! Gotta have wifi.. so much faster speeds compared to 3G.

• 2008-11-13 21:25
  • NGYK

It is going to be available in US starting Nov. 21st.

• 2008-11-13 18:33
  • Qugv

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurrry and release the storm!!!!!!!!!!! I need it : )

• 2008-11-12 21:11
  • EMt1

> In reply to Nick Law @ 2008-11-07 20:50 from pKgw - click to readI am having the same dilemna, Storm or Bold??? I have big reservations regarding the touch screen for texting as my friend has one of the latest samsungs and its such a pain. I'm not sure about the fact that with the storm you have to apparently touch the screen twice to text??? How does this work??? Surely that defeacts the object of a full qwerty keyboard?? May be im missing something! Any advice is welcome....

• 2008-11-12 19:56
  • pKb6

wifi not needed never used it on my bold wont need it on the storm. bring on the Storm!

• 2008-11-12 18:52
  • mCSY

Hi im form barbados i like this blackberry i really need one

• 2008-11-12 17:39
  • Qus1

> In reply to Mihai @ 2008-11-11 09:22 from Ycf6 - click to readincorrect. its quad band gsm...so if you get it unlocked....(you get the picture)

• 2008-11-12 16:06
  • QiUS

I can't understand why they have left the WiFi out.... allright maybe using the inetrnet from the provider is cheap, but what happens when you are in another country and at a hotel with a WiFi spot what are the charges when using your providers service..?
Blackberry Weldone!! WiFi Blackberry xmmm not so well done unless you have a good reason ...

• 2008-11-12 15:44
  • nmLw

> In reply to TRIMANE @ 2008-11-10 21:26 from jxXR - click to readYou can check out Popular Electronics they have it for $999.99. I think it's US currency.

• 2008-11-11 13:58
  • PvWB

This is the CDMA version which will be available on Bell, Telus (canada) and Verizon in USA.
it is not designed to operate with GSM sim.

• 2008-11-11 09:22
  • Ycf6

oh my god, my blackberry need to upgrade i need this blackberry, hey what the cost

• 2008-11-10 21:26
  • jxXR

This is the awesomest phone in the world. I have one of these.So, try buying it and use it, you will fall in love with it

• 2008-11-09 17:26
  • 4H80

Will be nice when we can see a few reports on the phone by people who have actually used it.
Does any one know if you can actually put programs on it like Tom Tom? i.e is it like other smart phones.

I really love the look of the phone and if its just a case of no wi-fi i can put up with that as, as mentioned all plans are with unlimited data. I have never had a blackberry so im unsure if there are any major diffences in the way they work. hope they are a smart phone and can be used as a pda. anyone know??

• 2008-11-09 14:37
  • mqT9

You can get blackberry that is not lock to any network at my myworldphone.com

• 2008-11-08 21:09
  • kW0w
  • F

This Storm 9530 is awesome....with or without WI-FI is still awesome.

• 2008-11-08 17:56
  • PFg%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-06 18:41 from Mx@E - click to readthe 1st iphone wasnt 3g.. a big fuss was made when it became 3g.. the storm isnt wifi.. draw your own conclusions! i shouldnt have to spell it out

• 2008-11-07 21:36
  • Mx@E

Hello! To everyone out there, I am very interested to buy a Blackberry? But I am stuck between the Blackberry Bold and the Blackberry storm. Which one of the two do you recommend that I should get taking into consideration of all the features each phone delivers.

The Bold has all the same functions as the Storm with Wifi but no touch screen. The Storm has full touch screen and the same features as the Bold but no wifi!!!

Which one should I go in for??? Bold with full qwerty keyboard or Storm with full touch screen??? Please let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply very urgently!!! Thanks a lot in advance. My email is (nicklaw8@yahoo.co.uk)

Nick Law.

• 2008-11-07 20:50
  • pKgw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-06 18:41 from Mx@E - click to readCan you please tell me why I can't purchase a Sim Free Blackberry phone. They are all linked to the networks

• 2008-11-07 11:34
  • MZ8N

> In reply to John @ 2008-11-02 13:39 from myt7 - click to readhi there wats the diff between this and the vodaphone storm 9500?

• 2008-11-07 00:54
  • myfV
Total of 1824 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Storm 9530.