BlackBerry Style 9670 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.4
6.3
6.3

this is costly because an any smart phone are low pries in India .

• 2014-02-13 11:35
  • vGx%

truly speaking not my kinda of phone

• 2014-02-02 12:30
  • Iabe

How can I get it ?
How can I be the distributor in my country(nigeria)
We love it here

• 2014-01-10 11:41
  • 3sE3

Its cool handset I really buy this handset.....

• 2013-12-26 04:01
  • PA7Y

I have been wanting a flip phone with qwerty keyboard for a long time, and I don't know why they aren't more popular... I would get this but I only have GSM in my area. If they had a phone like this with GSM and longer battery life I would buy it in a second!

• 2013-12-12 15:05
  • YYvw

One of the best BB designs. i Love flip phones, wish if they launch it in GSM. Please RIM make flip phone lovers happy ..

• 2013-12-09 08:35
  • Leti

> In reply to Cathrynn @ 2013-10-28 18:51 from nGZ@ - click to readIf you live in the states you can buy it at Boost mobile stores or Ebay, many places online to buy it for just 80-100$.

• 2013-11-30 15:56
  • k1w{

Ive owned mine 4 years, first used on Sprint and now Boost mobile, its a wonderful phone with all the Blackberry functions, I also own the Boost Blackberry 9310 and my 9670 is just as fast if not better. love the screen on this!its not slow at all, no slower than my Boost BB 9310, battery life is great, last a whole day of normal use, I use wifi more than mobile data and with the Boost Mobile unlimited plan its more than worth it!

• 2013-11-30 15:54
  • k1w{

> In reply to Cathrynn @ 2013-10-28 18:51 from nGZ@ - click to readI've seen them for sale on ebay. These are CDMA phones and will not work on GSM band. So depending on where you live this phone may not work.

• 2013-10-29 19:55
  • 4ZpR

Please please can someone tell me where I can purchase this lovely phone from? I am desperate to buy one, but can't find a retailer? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot Cathrynn

• 2013-10-28 18:51
  • nGZ@

> In reply to harveywaz @ 2013-01-31 08:26 from k2LV - click to readActually, its not that slow, perhaps your carrier does not support EVDO? Because I'm using it, and the call quality is comparable to iphone 4g

• 2013-08-17 07:21
  • PFxd

> In reply to Dey11 @ 2013-07-21 14:56 from wrus - click to readNo, its not slow, well maybe a little slow but perhaps your brother need to change the trackpad? Disable sdcard compression to speed up? or basically clean the error report from Alt+LGLG

• 2013-08-17 07:16
  • PFxd

A good phone I will rate 4.5 out of 5.

I got this phone last month around US$100 new, without contract, no Docs to go though, even trial one.
Very good picture quality, downside is unable to upgrade to OS7 so Resource monitor is out of question, so just remember to bring a power bank wherever you go.
Good connection, even now I'm using the phone as modem to my PC
The keyboard is too flat for my liking and the phone is too bulky
Overall this is a very good phone for the price, which is why I will recommend this phone

• 2013-08-17 07:14
  • PFxd

i have brother which use this phone , when i saw him use that he always turn off when he didnt use it , and when he turn on it , he always scroll up and down . so my question is is that phone are slowly work ?

• 2013-07-21 14:56
  • wrus

my brother use this for a bussiness , and i saw when he use that phone he always scroll up and down , why must that ? and so laggy when he want to close the blackberry messeger , so the conclution is that phone slowly working ? thankyou

• 2013-07-21 14:52
  • wrus

simple and cute purple colour, yess i love it.

• 2013-07-15 12:41
  • tA$t

> In reply to Nijad @ 2013-05-13 10:05 from pu7G - click to readyes, u can use it with bsnl kerala

• 2013-07-06 08:36
  • t}f4

> In reply to Beany @ 2013-05-27 01:44 from Q{k0 - click to readYep i miss the flips on phones

• 2013-06-06 13:28
  • YbhH

Hello can someone please tell me why did these people not bring this mobile out in a gsm version? There are still so many people getting the old 8220 refurbished because they like a flip phone & there B/B!

• 2013-05-27 01:44
  • Q{k0

Please let me know, if this work with Keerala (India) bsnl cdma connection?

• 2013-05-13 10:05
  • pu7G
Total of 381 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Style 9670.