Heats up when on internet for 15mins.. poor tech overheats waste of money.. dont bother
keshav chopra, 13 Dec 2010HI people . I am writing a full review of my blackberry experience. I purchased a torch about ... moreThanks indeed, Keshav. A quick Q. As a business user, I would like to know if Office documents / attachments can be edited? My job requires considerable amount of review/editing of dox and hence this would a crucial deciding factor. would appreciate your response. regards..hr
Can be set-up 2 separate e-mail accounts in the same time, such as gmail, yahoo or hotmail?
Does any 1 no how 2 get WMV files to play as my torch keeps saying its and unsupported file
No torch users can comment whether the phone gets heated up after talking for a while?
amit, 13 Dec 2010There is three mes showing in new text messages notification but there is no mes in any folder... moreGo to the messages folder, open it, click U on the keyboard. It'll take you to the latest unread message.
if that doesn't work save all messsages you think are important by clicking blackberry button and then save messages. Then scroll upto the date and press the blackberry button and delete all the messages you have.
keshav chopra, 13 Dec 2010HI people . I am writing a full review of my blackberry experience. I purchased a torch about ... moreHi Keshav, thank you so much for our revew i was undecided about this device and after reading your comments i have made up my mind, this BB is mine.
There is three mes showing in new text messages notification but there is no mes in any folder and I couldnot delete them what should I do
JRF, 12 Dec 2010I currently own a Storm 9550 and am about to move from Mexico to the USA and will be getting a... moreHi JRF.
I have been using Torch for 4 days now, the Images gets downloaded automatically in the Email Content. I receive many newsletters and all have Image content in them and i am able to see them in my email.
HI people . I am writing a full review of my blackberry experience. I purchased a torch about 4 days back and I have to say that I love this beauty.
I have used before Iphone 3g, bb 9700, and many more bt this baby has everything packed in one :
1. Excellent looks, everyone who see's this phone , wants to buy it for themselves.
2. Perfect combination for a young minded entrpeneur , it has great business features as expected from blackberry but apart from that , the Touchscreen , BB messenger and the facebook gives you a unique experience on torch.
3. People who say that the battery life iS bad , I don't know what do they expect from a phone which has a bright capacitive touchscreen and connectivity through edge all the times, bb never sleeps, One whole day with all the phone calls and surfing facebok, emails is enough for me, its like any other phone which I have nought in the past.
4. Those who crib about the price, should try to compare the price with other unlocked phone's prices, I got this phone in India for Rs 27000 but without the bill, but being a blackberry I trust their technology, and saved 5000 bucks.
5, Video quality, touchscreen and the audio is perfect for me.
6. The only thing I dint liked about this phone was the camera, it is very normal, doesn't seem to be a five mega pixel camera at all, bt I cn do without a camera in a phone , I have a SLR canon to take care of that.
My opinion , buy this phone if you can't avoid BB Services and want to experience all the features of phones like Iphone and others. Otherwise go for Nokia N8 or Iphone 4g.
Ciao. Hope to receive your comments on this full detailed review, I hope it helps everyone out there who's trying to buy this phone.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2010Surely the best source of information would be your network or phone provider, then if they ad... moreYeah, sadly the reps don't know that much. And they can't let me test out the email client without activating the phone. That's why I'm asking people who have used it. I'm not in a rush to buy it, so I can wait for the answer. Thanks anyway.
JRF, 12 Dec 2010I currently own a Storm 9550 and am about to move from Mexico to the USA and will be getting a... moreSurely the best source of information would be your network or phone provider, then if they advise you incorrectly, unlike on a forum, you will have some recourse.
I currently own a Storm 9550 and am about to move from Mexico to the USA and will be getting a new phone. My current favorite is the HTC Evo 4G with Sprint, but I've always loved my BlackBerry Curve and Storm. So, I might get a White or Red Torch. My only question is about email, currently my HTML email doesn't download images automatically (even though I have it set to). Apparently it's for "security". Does BB6 download them automatically? If not, then I'll be getting and Android device or the iPhone 4. Thanks for any replies!
I have read reviews that the torch gets heated up after talking on the phone for more then 5 minutes, not intending to make fun of the name "torch" but is this true? cause my conversations tends to last quite long.
Imanmanan, 11 Dec 2010ExactlyThanx sir ^^
Oh one more thing i heard that many users talk about the joint of the phone is not really good, it went loose in
2 weeks time
Wats sir opinion about this
How will the blackberry torch screen, colours and contrast compare to the htc desire Z? I fiddled around with my friend's htc desire HD and it looked awesome, was wondering if the torch will look as good?