BlackBerry Torch 9800 - user opinions and reviews

8199656

7.4
7.0
7.0

> In reply to kp @ 2010-09-25 11:34 from PAqZ - click to readAre u really using a BB torch 9800 ? Of course not I bet .

• 2010-09-27 17:28
  • PHkK

Is it true that bb messenger only works on lauched bb mobiles. & not on un offical bb mobiles...(grey market)..cause i have heard that bb strom had this problem after some time..

• 2010-09-27 14:38
  • 2@vV

I think this is what a phone should be. All apps on most phones are gimmicks! The iPhone given, as I can't complain about most things it can do. Now I'm not a die hard apple fan I have tested most of these phones so I tend to say the phone that I LIKE to use, wether most of the time or just miss is the best one.

The best phone I've seen out this year is the iPhone4, But! this is for totally different reasons to why I would own a blackberry. If your a app kid (and given we all are lol) you'll love the apple or droid phones. But if your a serious person who has a phone because you like people wether for business, play or pleasure this phone is for you. Don't worry about screen resolution or even (and this gonna sound funny!!!) battery life, blackberry brings everything together don't know how they just do!!!!!

• 2010-09-27 08:35
  • Sgv7

i know bb is one of the best phone in the world i am talking about BB india

• 2010-09-27 07:57
  • tYVp

I Owen the BB 9800 now for about 2 months. Is best phone ever BB made after Bold 2 9700. What make it great for me 1) screen 2) keyboard and touch screen same time 3) OS 6 is so much better to use than OS 5. Big difference.

• 2010-09-27 01:58
  • m$W7

This is the first BlackBerry that has my attention and my curiosity...
It looks good...

• 2010-09-27 01:55
  • Lsa%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-26 02:05 from 3aJv - click to readI am sure if BB want go out of business it would be first Nokia out of business before BB.

BB still number one in smartphone market Boy.

• 2010-09-27 01:54
  • m$W7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-26 02:05 from 3aJv - click to readSo you haven't seen their 2nd Quarter 11 results then.

If you had you'd know your talking crap.

• 2010-09-26 22:32
  • pJaE

blackberry torch releasing in india on march 2011 better you can purchase nokia n8 and other upcoming models

• 2010-09-26 15:28
  • tYWB

Anonymous hi the date you are mention is it is the launching date of india or not

• 2010-09-26 05:42
  • YTcL

> In reply to Gk @ 2010-09-23 16:12 from KSg% - click to read27th sept 2010

• 2010-09-26 05:07
  • GF03

I think the next mobile company which is going to bankrupt is RIM.

• 2010-09-26 02:05
  • 3aJv

http://www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com visit this website you wwill get the details

• 2010-09-25 19:37
  • tYV6

n i want 2 have ds fone _its preety gud i like it n only kind of fone i was lukin for and it is available on ebay as well_cant we use d blackberry's ?????/

• 2010-09-25 18:54
  • Mfx{

It Will take time to launching the new blackberry torch 9800 because some government issues are still going on.
Better choose any other brand

i am also using blackberry from 2006 i would like blackberry phones but what will do i think the indian government issues will not clear soon.

• 2010-09-25 17:14
  • tYV2

RIM should emphasis on stabilising and improving their os and software reliability rather than keep on producing new crappy products with no significant improvements but the price. I had torch for less than a week and the "so called OS 6" has frozen and need to wipe out all the data. What a product!!!!

• 2010-09-25 11:34
  • PAqZ

BB OS is SLOOOW, I prefer Nokia E7 or Galaxy S.. torch is stup*d choice phone

• 2010-09-25 10:15
  • sEAy

So GSMs review confirms what we mostly though. Way over priced and barely average in all respect and poor in some. What you cannot know until it is used is the poor audio and battery and very below par camera interface. The reasons for buying this now seem quite elusive.

• 2010-09-24 23:42
  • nFDF

great mobile, competitive from others.

• 2010-09-24 21:35
  • Sb6}
Total of 3182 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9800.