BlackBerry Torch 9800 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.2
6.8
6.7

I got BlackBerry Torch today and I must say I love it a lot its the best blackberry I have ever laid I hands on rim u did a very good job keep IP the good the Torch is the best trust me People.

• 2010-08-19 05:04
  • 4fLF

When is your review due Dear GSMarena ? This looks like the best BB by far and the only reason for low sales seem to be its price, so it's been slashed by half, can it be found for around 500 euros or less in Europe ?
Can we get some user feedback ?

• 2010-08-18 19:47
  • n{k4

try to watch phone comparison videos in youtube before buying this phone. im sure you'll get disappointed

• 2010-08-18 16:50
  • v0XZ

does it charge to do bbm on holiday

• 2010-08-18 15:38
  • MVg6

Does anyone know when its out in the UK, my upgrade is next week but i have to wait for it...

• 2010-08-18 12:27
  • IahF

Already a 50% price cut tells you something about the luke warm response this phone has received.

• 2010-08-18 12:24
  • nFV@

> In reply to [deleted post]Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

• 2010-08-18 09:38
  • 0CmA

i love this phone but it's just to expensive!!!

• 2010-08-18 06:12
  • ibhR

I have had most of the top of the line smart phones in the past 5 years many of them being other Blackberries, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Palm, Sony Ericsson, iphones and the list goes on and on. I no longer feel that there is something better out there i feel like this best phone ever. The touch screen in my opinion is equal to or better than the iphone 4 and the BB screen is better quality than the iphone. Having the full qwerty slide out key pad or optional touch key pad makes this BB well ahead of the iphone 4. If any one is looking for a like new iphone 4 like new used for 2 days unlocked 32G just reply to this post.

• 2010-08-18 03:53
  • q}fk

Is there anyone who has actually got the phone and owns it. I would love to hear the first hand opinion over the phone. I am planning to get one for my dad. so please let me know with your honest opinion. and maybe if its thats great will get one for myself.

• 2010-08-18 00:59
  • PT2N

I just want the device, do you guys know how much does it cost?

• 2010-08-18 00:30
  • LBvh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-17 12:52 from fvP% - click to readI think they should have two versions, with and without the keyboard.

• 2010-08-17 20:52
  • jRtF

> In reply to [deleted post]If you're used to BB, it's better not to change it.
Iphone is full of mistakes that makes you nervous, the signal problem, it gets broken if it falls from 0.5 meter and the bluetooth security that denies sending files.

• 2010-08-17 12:52
  • fvP%

it's so expensif with that feature

• 2010-08-17 05:14
  • PVbZ

finally with the appropriate touchscreen technology, good bye sure press. it's here in indonesia for apprxmtly 1000 US$ just around the same with the iphone 4 price tag. rather sad really, when the main function is still the same (push emails and BB messenger.

• 2010-08-16 20:22
  • sEDx

black berry is the best!
torch is the ultimate!

• 2010-08-16 18:24
  • 3IXb

i think the main function of BB all the same, as long as it can push emails from office or public email, you will not get lose any information... but if you concern with the model and want to show off.. get ready with new configuration and start all over again with your bb setting

cheers....

• 2010-08-16 07:42
  • PVbZ

> In reply to Greg+ @ 2010-08-15 14:21 from Pvmv - click to readSo little features? Are you kidding me? What features are you looking for? This phone has got it all. And if you're one of those nerds that need 1 GHZ processor, 12MP camera, 100,000 garbage apps, front video calling then yeah this phone isn't for you. Go buy iPhone 4 or something.

• 2010-08-16 06:27
  • q{s6

I`m sure the blackberry torch needs some touchups to perfect everybody needs, but blackberry is still the best phone I have ever used to this day... Just be patient I`m sure it will be the best phone on the market...

• 2010-08-16 02:47
  • IBDX

this phone is giving me a big ass fetish!!

• 2010-08-15 23:51
  • 467d
Total of 3139 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9800.