BlackBerry Torch 9800 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.2
6.8
6.8

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes it works in India. i recieved mine on August 16th. had to import the generic service Browser books from the BB9700 as the OS 6.0 Service books for Browsing have not been released in India and so they didnt get pushedhowever the device registered itself on the network. gtalk, FB, Yahoo, MSN, Emails were working. after a import, browsing is fine and BB9800 Rocks!!! the BEST BB EVER!

• 2010-08-19 20:44
  • vGti

Does this use a sim card?

• 2010-08-19 16:49
  • 4@W7

BB should be apologising for the Storms, and if this is it, then the two most prominent features; the processor and the screen means they are rather dismissive of customer discontent. Further market decline will surely follow and sympathy is hard to find.

• 2010-08-19 15:31
  • nFV@

i have the bb torch ryt and its so good..im using it to torch our neighbors house..

• 2010-08-19 13:57
  • Trpx

I got BlackBerry Torch today and I must say I love it a lot its the best blackberry I have ever laid I hands on rim u did a very good job keep IP the good the Torch is the best trust me People.

• 2010-08-19 13:02
  • 4fLI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-18 12:27 from IahF - click to readit says for at&t so dont think we will get it

• 2010-08-19 11:33
  • M3s@

About the Price: 850$
About built Quality: It initially gives you a heavy rubbery feel. Almost like a solid device, the slide is a pleasure. The screen is really very responsive i havent used Iphone so i cant compare, but i will just say can it be further better than this phone.
BB OS 6: It is second to none! i really enjoy exploring the phone. the camera is also very good.
Audio Quality: just a bit louder than 9700 and a bit more clear like storm.
Key Pad: It seems it has been made of metal:-) its really responsive. the on screen keypad is good in landscape mode.
Final words: And why shouldn't it be all sugar and honey... we are paying money for that so dont be excited RIM isnt giving this for free you are paying big money and i assume it will be sold for 500$ after a month. Dont forget the phone is real threat to the already struggling Iphone... "RIM HAD 4 A'S IN ITS SLEEVES" SALAM FOR ALL DUDES FROM A PASHTOON" DA KHUDAI PA AMAN!

• 2010-08-19 09:29
  • mT%X

• 2010-08-19 05:04
  • 4fLF

When is your review due Dear GSMarena ? This looks like the best BB by far and the only reason for low sales seem to be its price, so it's been slashed by half, can it be found for around 500 euros or less in Europe ?
Can we get some user feedback ?

• 2010-08-18 19:47
  • n{k4

try to watch phone comparison videos in youtube before buying this phone. im sure you'll get disappointed

• 2010-08-18 16:50
  • v0XZ

does it charge to do bbm on holiday

• 2010-08-18 15:38
  • MVg6

Does anyone know when its out in the UK, my upgrade is next week but i have to wait for it...

• 2010-08-18 12:27
  • IahF

Already a 50% price cut tells you something about the luke warm response this phone has received.

• 2010-08-18 12:24
  • nFV@

> In reply to [deleted post]Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

• 2010-08-18 09:38
  • 0CmA

i love this phone but it's just to expensive!!!

• 2010-08-18 06:12
  • ibhR

I have had most of the top of the line smart phones in the past 5 years many of them being other Blackberries, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Palm, Sony Ericsson, iphones and the list goes on and on. I no longer feel that there is something better out there i feel like this best phone ever. The touch screen in my opinion is equal to or better than the iphone 4 and the BB screen is better quality than the iphone. Having the full qwerty slide out key pad or optional touch key pad makes this BB well ahead of the iphone 4. If any one is looking for a like new iphone 4 like new used for 2 days unlocked 32G just reply to this post.

• 2010-08-18 03:53
  • q}fk

Is there anyone who has actually got the phone and owns it. I would love to hear the first hand opinion over the phone. I am planning to get one for my dad. so please let me know with your honest opinion. and maybe if its thats great will get one for myself.

• 2010-08-18 00:59
  • PT2N

I just want the device, do you guys know how much does it cost?

• 2010-08-18 00:30
  • LBvh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-17 12:52 from fvP% - click to readI think they should have two versions, with and without the keyboard.

• 2010-08-17 20:52
  • jRtF

> In reply to [deleted post]If you're used to BB, it's better not to change it.
Iphone is full of mistakes that makes you nervous, the signal problem, it gets broken if it falls from 0.5 meter and the bluetooth security that denies sending files.

• 2010-08-17 12:52
  • fvP%
Total of 3166 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9800.