is this good for bussiness pple? or does it have age restriction?
torch is a cool phone but cant match galaxy s pound 4 pound.i luv my galaxxxyyyy
love the torch so far, bit upset that u cannot change the auto rotate its quite annoying, and i cant figure out how to select multi contacts to put in one message without doing one by one.i watched the "how to" but it only show for pics and emails/txt not for select multi contacts help anyone?
edy, 14 Feb 2011can we type a message using toucscreen? or we just can use a keyboard? anyone pleasa answer meyes you can
hello, this phone is nothing compared to the beast (iphone 4). its same ram but iphone is still MUCH MUCH faster.
i have the black bb torch n im wondering to get gt the wite wun can sum1 tell me what is that black thing next to the led on the screen please :)
edy, 14 Feb 2011can we type a message using toucscreen? or we just can use a keyboard? anyone pleasa answer meyes you can type with the touchscreen
can we type a message using toucscreen? or we just can use a keyboard? anyone pleasa answer me
can we type message using touchscreen on this phone? or we can just using keyboard
This is a very nice fone just changed to it from bold 2 9700,BB torch is a matured fone and its quite classic I must say I love my torch... Hw ever I wish there was radio and a secondary camera, it wld ve bin heaven on earth. Still d same my 2 days old BB torch is cool. Whatz next RIM
I have been a BlackBerry user for the last 3 years. From a person who use to change his phone every 2 months - BB was a great find. After Bold I was a bit apprehensive about a slider and a touch phone; however Torch is a worthy up grade. The battery life is good and the soft ware is very fast. I'm no tech expert however this phone does what it is suppose to do.
i would like to have this one i use a 8520 curve i am tired to use it damn it
I am using torch last2 mon I am always faceing the hanging probleam and speed is slow ..
Hello My phone Blackberry 9800 torch and i bought accessories from http://www.9800accessories.com you can but there it is safe. It is shipped in 2 day
I recently bought the torch its a good phone but the volume of the ringing and other notifications seem too soft even if set to the loudest, can somebody help? Thanks
I used this phone for a few days but it sucks if your a heavy user. I upgraded from a 9700 to the 9800. On my 9700 I installed the OS 6 so when I started to use the 9800 the only upgrade really was the touch screen part. I am not a lover of such screen phones as its always been messy to type particularly if your using it to type precise biz msgs.
The big downside of the 9800 for me was
1) Very poor battery life. You would find it difficult to get a day.
2) Whilst on a call the mute button would get pressed quite often from the touch screen when the screen part touched your cheek. Very annoying for me.
3) There is no predictive text on the T9 display on the touch screen part. This is a big draw back. On the reduced keyboard the predictive text works but its not the same. I guess it take some getting used to.
4) The speed dials programmed to the whole keyboard is not accessible from the touch display. For example if you had programmed a no to speed dial on the letter M you could only use by pressing the M on the keypad. If you pressed the M on the full keypad on the touch screen it would not speed dial. However, on the telephone keypad nos 2 to 9 your speed dials would work using the touch screen.
5) For those using the GMAIL app on the phone you could not using the GMAIL short cut keys from the screen. You would have to open the keypad.
6) There is no convenience key on the left of the phone.
All in all I sued the phone for about 10 days and my user experience was average considering the price. My suggesting if your using the 9700 upgrade to OS 6 and you would not miss out on anything. You can get the OS 6 from the Blackberry Site look under Indian Service Provider Vodafone Essar.
Good luck. If you need any help email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
I think this is one of the best BB's yet. The 9870 is not too bad either. i especially like the choice oftouchscreen or qwerty key board. the designt is absolutely sweet.
please how can i copy sim contact to phone, this phone contact option is not showing my sim contact? please what can i do?
i currently have a blackberry cure but i am due an upgrade realtivly soon. i was looking at the Tourch or the Galaxy S or the iPhone 4 or the Nokia N8-00.
From experience i have had android phones in the past and wasnt too keen, but which would any of you current users advise ?
AR PsM 3065