BlackBerry Torch 9810 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.3
7.2
7.2

> In reply to yaw @ 2014-07-06 23:46 from 3sE3 - click to readit is your operating system.....
you have to reinstall it....!
download it from the blackberry website...!

• 2014-07-14 09:35
  • bCXG

> In reply to yaw @ 2014-07-06 23:46 from 3sE3 - click to readdo not overload with apps...

• 2014-07-08 15:12

> In reply to yaw @ 2014-07-06 23:46 from 3sE3 - click to readtry battery pull

• 2014-07-08 07:49
  • PUak

I have just bought my BB torch.Its nice and cute but my problem with ma fon is it always reboots itself. What can possibly be the problem

• 2014-07-06 23:46
  • 3sE3

> In reply to saqib jillani @ 2014-06-29 17:23 from 6PIM - click to readTry to perform battery pull restart..

• 2014-07-03 03:52
  • v0qZ

my wifi is on and everything and its getting good signal, but when i use anything that uses the internet it wont let me.."a little screen pops out that says "unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. if the problems persists please contact your service provider". and i did gave my service provider a call which is at&t but it was no help so they out me on the line with a blackberry technical support or whatever. it was no help either, he only put me back n line with at&t. when i try using my data plan the internet works perfectly fine. so i guess its a blackberry problem not my carrier. i just got this phone yesterday and its my first blackberry phone ever.

• 2014-06-29 17:23
  • 6PIM

I can't use the screen keyboard on my BB TORCH 2. What do i need to do inother to start using it. Please i need some explanation!!!

• 2014-06-24 13:27
  • f0E7

> In reply to Trapasso @ 2014-06-11 08:51 from P%uU - click to readDo a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

Do you see it now?

On the Home screen, press the Menu key about two seconds to bring the App Switcher ribbon. Do you see the BBM icon displayed, please click and can you use it? by the way i have torch 9810 running 7.1 OS and operates smoothly..no problem whatsoever!

• 2014-06-12 01:47
  • v0qZ

> In reply to Trapasso @ 2014-06-11 08:51 from P%uU - click to readtry to perform battery pull restart..then you must first subscribe to blackberry plan in your network provider

• 2014-06-12 00:30
  • v0qZ

I've been using BB Torch 9810 for a month now and it's good. The camera, video and the internet. My problem is that whenever I set up my BB messenger it just stucked setting up!! I also did some users suggestion which is delete the BB messenger and upload it again but when I am going to do so, I found out that BBM is unavailable in this device!! That freak me out!! If I only knew that BBM is not available in OS 7.1 I shouldn't set up mu BBm. What should I do for success setting up my BBm? :(

• 2014-06-11 08:51
  • P%uU

> In reply to gasarasijoseph @ 2014-06-09 19:04 from fmGK - click to readtry to log in to a computer .. go to blackberry.com and follow instruction

• 2014-06-11 05:03
  • v0qZ

can you plz help me change my blackberry id ?

• 2014-06-09 19:04
  • fmGK

I am using this cell now, and I didn't face any kind of problem from this phone. :)

• 2014-06-09 13:22
  • 9BcZ

blackberry torch 2- bb 9810 is a very good phone to behold. i lost mine some weeks ago and am still missing it.it's spec is superb. i recommend it for all.

• 2014-06-09 00:58
  • fsVb

It's worth it,I want to buy one for that high class look,it's made out of aluminium and

• 2014-06-05 19:26
  • LaA}

Is the blackberry torch 9810 worth buying for $130 in 2014?

• 2014-06-03 13:32
  • NvfD

My phone just hangs after small use. Can someone help me out?

• 2014-05-30 10:56
  • f0IG

Can someone tell me now I call forward using my BB 9810? I am roaming and would like to save money by forwarding to my local sim.

• 2014-05-29 15:52
  • kDgg

> In reply to Somashekhar @ 2014-05-25 10:27 from vGtt - click to readi have been using this phone since it was launched and i have no problem whatsoever and just updated to 7.1.. and runs smoothly..and the speed of internet browsing so fast i can open 10 apps at the same time no lags whatsoever..

dont buy fake ones..

• 2014-05-26 01:27
  • K7fF

Hi Guys ,

I have been blackberry 9810 since 2 years and I am not really satisfied with many of it's featues . I am just making my effort to list some of them for the benefit of others ..

1) The phone becomes very slow when you have around more than 10 applications on your phone , you have to delete some them to bring it back to speed . Though the internal memory is 8 GB , the application storage is very low (may be less 0.5 GB) .
2) If you try to watch videos on youtube , it is never smooth (when you compare to any other smart phones ) .
3) And offcourse you can't do video chat or voice chat on this phone . Doesn't have front camera .
4) Once your phone comes for any repair , you have to keep going to repair shop quite often from then onwards .
5) The camera quality is not so good especially when you take pictures in dark with flash on . Though camera quality for taking pictures is quite ok , but the video quality not at all good .

I don't know if the phone is available in the market still . But I recommend you to buy it only if you are getting it for very low price and it is worth using only if you do not use lot of applications on your phone , other it freezes/hangs a lot .

• 2014-05-25 10:27
  • vGtt
Total of 1244 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9810.