BlackBerry Torch 9810 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.3
7.2
7.2

> In reply to Somashekhar @ 2014-05-25 10:27 from vGtt - click to readi have been using this phone since it was launched and i have no problem whatsoever and just updated to 7.1.. and runs smoothly..and the speed of internet browsing so fast i can open 10 apps at the same time no lags whatsoever..

dont buy fake ones..

• 2014-05-26 01:27
  • K7fF

Hi Guys ,

I have been blackberry 9810 since 2 years and I am not really satisfied with many of it's featues . I am just making my effort to list some of them for the benefit of others ..

1) The phone becomes very slow when you have around more than 10 applications on your phone , you have to delete some them to bring it back to speed . Though the internal memory is 8 GB , the application storage is very low (may be less 0.5 GB) .
2) If you try to watch videos on youtube , it is never smooth (when you compare to any other smart phones ) .
3) And offcourse you can't do video chat or voice chat on this phone . Doesn't have front camera .
4) Once your phone comes for any repair , you have to keep going to repair shop quite often from then onwards .
5) The camera quality is not so good especially when you take pictures in dark with flash on . Though camera quality for taking pictures is quite ok , but the video quality not at all good .

I don't know if the phone is available in the market still . But I recommend you to buy it only if you are getting it for very low price and it is worth using only if you do not use lot of applications on your phone , other it freezes/hangs a lot .

• 2014-05-25 10:27
  • vGtt

Does this phone uses a 3G or an H+ network ...itz rilli confusin ...plz I need a reply

• 2014-05-24 21:09
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-29 02:50 from 0Cmi - click to readThe 9810 is an exquisite design. It's time for BB to market it as an optimum alternative to Bold or to a Touchscreen.

• 2014-05-21 23:59
  • q{Zc

> In reply to olamide @ 2014-01-01 18:31 from ftKb - click to readThe 3G option is the h+ ...in androids 3G is abbreviated as H+ but in BB its 3G..so just swap over 3G.

• 2014-05-21 16:41
  • TL5e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 22:28 from uNVG - click to readThere is an app on bb world "zipper"..I guess it will answer to your question.

• 2014-05-21 16:32
  • TL5e

> In reply to Rexu @ 2014-05-18 14:24 from X0Z9 - click to readive been using torch 9810 since it was launched and i have no problem whatsoever with the OS and just updated to 7.1 and runs smoothly the internet browsing is like a ROCKET and just also change my entire housing from the blackberry service center and my torch looks brandnew again..DUDE!

bb 4evah..

• 2014-05-21 01:24
  • K7fI

I have bought a Blackberry Torch 9810, in August 2013.Eversince I have been running to their repair centre.You need to spend a hour before you get any service.It keeps closing down on its own.Battery has been changed, software upgraded 3 times if not more.Customer service of HCL is a farce , they just donot respond. Result is after a lapse of 9 months , have they finally offered to replace the phone(The earlier Blackberry of mine also needed replacement)Problem is inspite of them holding on to the phone for most of the time, they say your warranty expires in another 9 months instead of 18 months. Looks like they are trying to pass another Dud Phone else they should be sure of their product quality.In the meanwhile the price of the phone has fallen by 30%. Good Luck to them, and their service.Rakesh

• 2014-05-18 14:24
  • X0Z9

its a great deal so far for me guys try it you will not go wrong thats my recommendation

• 2014-05-17 19:34
  • fu%S

does berry have any software or anything to improve battery life

• 2014-05-16 04:28
  • LBHi

> In reply to vib @ 2014-04-20 09:25 from 3sE3 - click to readwell said ..blackberry 4 evah..

• 2014-05-14 02:04
  • K7fF

How to unzip to bb

• 2014-05-13 22:28
  • uNVG

I like 9810. But i can't get to buy the white tipe, I mean the colour. They just have gray. That's suck

• 2014-05-10 10:59
  • Qxpq

Best blackberry phone ever! Blackberry should make a succesor of this with the same design! Touch and type

• 2014-04-29 02:50
  • 0Cmi

Good dy people, this is a nice Fone bt d prob am having is that after a shortwile, all ringers go off. I nolonher hear any sound web I get calls or messages. Pls wat can I do. I need to b alerted at all times...

• 2014-04-25 12:19
  • f0F2

Guies,this is my first comment over internet site.

Belive me this is one of the world class mobile.in earlier I also think plastic body is one of the disadvantage but I tell you this is wrong why because during my job this mobile get fallen so many time but still work very very fine even there is no scrates is observe over screen.

I update os 7.1 then it work like RocKet speed for internet suffering.

I love 9810 and blackberry.

• 2014-04-20 09:25
  • 3sE3

does it contain endroid?

• 2014-04-18 11:16
  • fpUQ
Total of 1246 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9810.