BlackBerry Torch 9810 - user opinions and reviews

4132065

7.3
7.2
7.2

can you plz help me change my blackberry id ?

• 2014-06-09 19:04
  • fmGK

I am using this cell now, and I didn't face any kind of problem from this phone. :)

• 2014-06-09 13:22
  • 9BcZ

blackberry torch 2- bb 9810 is a very good phone to behold. i lost mine some weeks ago and am still missing it.it's spec is superb. i recommend it for all.

• 2014-06-09 00:58
  • fsVb

It's worth it,I want to buy one for that high class look,it's made out of aluminium and

• 2014-06-05 19:26
  • LaA}

Is the blackberry torch 9810 worth buying for $130 in 2014?

• 2014-06-03 13:32
  • NvfD

My phone just hangs after small use. Can someone help me out?

• 2014-05-30 10:56
  • f0IG

Can someone tell me now I call forward using my BB 9810? I am roaming and would like to save money by forwarding to my local sim.

• 2014-05-29 15:52
  • kDgg

> In reply to Somashekhar @ 2014-05-25 10:27 from vGtt - click to readi have been using this phone since it was launched and i have no problem whatsoever and just updated to 7.1.. and runs smoothly..and the speed of internet browsing so fast i can open 10 apps at the same time no lags whatsoever..

dont buy fake ones..

• 2014-05-26 01:27
  • K7fF

Hi Guys ,

I have been blackberry 9810 since 2 years and I am not really satisfied with many of it's featues . I am just making my effort to list some of them for the benefit of others ..

1) The phone becomes very slow when you have around more than 10 applications on your phone , you have to delete some them to bring it back to speed . Though the internal memory is 8 GB , the application storage is very low (may be less 0.5 GB) .
2) If you try to watch videos on youtube , it is never smooth (when you compare to any other smart phones ) .
3) And offcourse you can't do video chat or voice chat on this phone . Doesn't have front camera .
4) Once your phone comes for any repair , you have to keep going to repair shop quite often from then onwards .
5) The camera quality is not so good especially when you take pictures in dark with flash on . Though camera quality for taking pictures is quite ok , but the video quality not at all good .

I don't know if the phone is available in the market still . But I recommend you to buy it only if you are getting it for very low price and it is worth using only if you do not use lot of applications on your phone , other it freezes/hangs a lot .

• 2014-05-25 10:27
  • vGtt

Does this phone uses a 3G or an H+ network ...itz rilli confusin ...plz I need a reply

• 2014-05-24 21:09
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-29 02:50 from 0Cmi - click to readThe 9810 is an exquisite design. It's time for BB to market it as an optimum alternative to Bold or to a Touchscreen.

• 2014-05-21 23:59
  • q{Zc

> In reply to olamide @ 2014-01-01 18:31 from ftKb - click to readThe 3G option is the h+ ...in androids 3G is abbreviated as H+ but in BB its 3G..so just swap over 3G.

• 2014-05-21 16:41
  • TL5e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 22:28 from uNVG - click to readThere is an app on bb world "zipper"..I guess it will answer to your question.

• 2014-05-21 16:32
  • TL5e

> In reply to Rexu @ 2014-05-18 14:24 from X0Z9 - click to readive been using torch 9810 since it was launched and i have no problem whatsoever with the OS and just updated to 7.1 and runs smoothly the internet browsing is like a ROCKET and just also change my entire housing from the blackberry service center and my torch looks brandnew again..DUDE!

bb 4evah..

• 2014-05-21 01:24
  • K7fI

I have bought a Blackberry Torch 9810, in August 2013.Eversince I have been running to their repair centre.You need to spend a hour before you get any service.It keeps closing down on its own.Battery has been changed, software upgraded 3 times if not more.Customer service of HCL is a farce , they just donot respond. Result is after a lapse of 9 months , have they finally offered to replace the phone(The earlier Blackberry of mine also needed replacement)Problem is inspite of them holding on to the phone for most of the time, they say your warranty expires in another 9 months instead of 18 months. Looks like they are trying to pass another Dud Phone else they should be sure of their product quality.In the meanwhile the price of the phone has fallen by 30%. Good Luck to them, and their service.Rakesh

• 2014-05-18 14:24
  • X0Z9

its a great deal so far for me guys try it you will not go wrong thats my recommendation

• 2014-05-17 19:34
  • fu%S

does berry have any software or anything to improve battery life

• 2014-05-16 04:28
  • LBHi

> In reply to vib @ 2014-04-20 09:25 from 3sE3 - click to readwell said ..blackberry 4 evah..

• 2014-05-14 02:04
  • K7fF

How to unzip to bb

• 2014-05-13 22:28
  • uNVG
Total of 1253 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9810.