BlackBerry Torch 9810 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.3
7.2
7.2

> In reply to MohammadHaris @ 2011-11-12 20:24 from utvD - click to readhey dude do you know when there releasing it ? I want the phone to have a first and secondary camera on it.

• 2011-11-15 15:56
  • gIyw

my friends are dying to have 1.. love my new torch 2

• 2011-11-15 06:06
  • v0qx

Had it for 2 days now and lovin it

• 2011-11-14 06:56
  • kB6H

i will wait for Blackberry front camera phone in which Video Calling and skype is supported....

Happy with my torch9800

• 2011-11-12 20:24
  • utvD

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2011-11-09 23:21 from qWPF - click to readThanks man and I have always love the torch, and I don't need apps on my phone cuz of my iPad,and bbm is very useful here, so I think it's a perfect match am I write? Thanks once again :)

• 2011-11-10 12:10
  • 3EVD

> In reply to Ramiz @ 2011-11-09 19:36 from mjFU - click to readPlease read my reply to Mia, because a lot of what I said there applies here as well regarding options and different form factors. Neither the 9810 or iphone support Flash, so browsing is about the same. The Call Quality and signal strength is much better on the 9810. One thing the 9810 has that you don't have with the iphone : Blackberry Messenger. BBM allows you to chat with your friends that have Blackberrys like you're in a chatroom in real time. Please read up on that feature, as I'm not an expert on it. Maybe someone here knows more about it. The OS of the iphone and BB are different. IMHO the iphone is very simple to use.I think I read that the battery life is better on the iphone 4 than on the 9810. For me, I don't like that I can't access the battery, have to use itunes, and that the iphone has a unique charging port. My BB microUSB charging port is common among newer phones, which means less hasstle with chargers for me and my family. I also favor sliders and the security of the BB OS. That said, BB App World is a joke compared to the Apple App Center. Even Android isn't close in volume to Apple. It all comes down to what is most important to you. Even if you do get the 9810, I'd keep the iphone 4 just in case you don't like the 9810. They are both great, but different. Hope this helps.

• 2011-11-09 23:21
  • qWPF

> In reply to mia @ 2011-11-09 04:46 from PS6r - click to readAll the galaxy phones are great. There is no easy answer.It depends on personal tastes. Both the 9810 and Galaxy phones are fast but with different systems. Android vs BB 0S7. Both can do most of the same things. The 9810 is fun but also has a lot for business people as well. The Galaxy is more about fun and the browser supports Flash sites to a degree, the 9810 doesn't. The Android Marketplace has TONS more apps than BB App World. I'm not sure about battery life on the Galaxy phones as I've heard mixed opinions regarding that. If I had to choose from scratch, I might lean toward a Galaxy or the Motorola Atrix 2, but I like the slider form factor of the 9810 and the security of BB over Android. Tough choice, but it all comes down to what you want more of and what form factor you like better. Hope this helps.

• 2011-11-09 22:53
  • qWPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-09 18:46 from LKpL - click to readI think you have a bad phone and need to return it. I'm not having any of those issues with my 9810.

• 2011-11-09 22:37
  • qWPF

Hey guys. I would like to hear your opinions on my question: I currently own an iPhone 4 and at the same time an iPad2 , I am on the verge of making the switch to this lush blackberry, and keep in mind that nearly all of my friends own blackberrys and I'm 13 years old so it makes sense lol, anyway, should I make the switch?? It's a great deal, and again keep in mind that I have an iPad and I haven't touched my iPhone for weeks, I hope to see you guys replying soon, as I really need the advice, thanks to all :)

• 2011-11-09 19:36
  • mjFU

this phone is the worst i had the 9800 and it use too stick i thought getting the new 1.2ghz processor would solve this problem however its the worst it sticks constantly when charging you cant access anything until you press your end button about 10 times and when moving from ideal screen it sticks every single time

• 2011-11-09 18:46
  • LKpL

hello...which one is better galaxy s2 or this phone???
plezzz..really need your opinions...

• 2011-11-09 04:46
  • PS6r

> In reply to shortzs @ 2011-11-08 04:45 from q}s4 - click to readI think in your case it would be better to wait until your contract is up. There are going to be some great phones coming out from BB and others. I only upgraded to the 9810 because I had a line able to do so cheap otherwise I would have waited.

• 2011-11-08 12:49
  • Rbqi

Hey I'm on a torch 9800 as I type this I would love to jump to the 9810 but I still have like 2 years on the contract I'm on I would just like to know if I do make the jump how do I know 3 or 6 months later they won't yet again have a new line of phones so why not just wait it ouit for the 2 years and get the super phone they will prob have to offer by than yea this phone is a little slow around the edges but it is a good reliable phone that I would have no problem spending the next 2 years with untill I can upgrade.... Any input on if the upgrade is really worth the faster prosesser and new os and bit of a clearer screen what's to say they won't come out with better in 3 months

• 2011-11-08 04:45
  • q}s4

> In reply to jijoarjun @ 2011-11-05 19:29 from nCav - click to readThey are both good. The 9810 is faster. Please read my detailed review and some of the great info left here by others. There's a link to my review in Craig's comment. Hope that helps.

• 2011-11-07 12:51
  • kB6H

> In reply to craig @ 2011-11-05 16:19 from fq03 - click to readEverything the 9800 has, the 9810 has, including the social feeds and BB maps. If you have AT&T they will hide BB Maps from you on both the 9800 and 9810 because they want you to use their AT&T Maps, which isn't free.The 9810 is a 9800 with a much better processor, better screen resolution, and newer OS (7). That's it.

• 2011-11-07 01:10
  • qWPF

there is a white blackberry torch 9810. looks really good.

heres a link

• 2011-11-06 15:46
  • 0Fbk
  • F

> In reply to kofo @ 2011-11-05 19:32 from 3sE3 - click to readThey do have one in white

• 2011-11-05 22:45
  • 0fFj

> In reply to jijoarjun @ 2011-11-05 19:29 from nCav - click to readdefinitely faster than the 9800

• 2011-11-05 20:09
  • HHHH

Its not here that there's white blackberry torch 9810 but someone just told he has for sale, pls am confused.. Hope it not that they want to play game with me. Pls I need a reply asap.thanks

• 2011-11-05 19:32
  • 3sE3

• 2011-11-05 19:29
  • 3sEw
Total of 1247 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9810.