BlackBerry Torch 9860 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.1
6.8
7.1

> In reply to sivaprasad @ 2015-04-21 16:46 from 9IhY - click to readon your wifi and also data of sim and it should work.

• 2015-05-20 17:38
  • Kx8@

how do download 7.1.0 bundle 1149 as unable to do it

• 2015-05-04 18:39
  • 2@rJ

My phone wi fi giving signal but not coming wi fi they ask contact service provider

• 2015-04-21 16:46
  • 9IhY

> In reply to Wayney @ 2015-04-09 10:48 from N9@T - click to readWaney can I get the faulty phone

• 2015-04-20 23:11
  • 3sEp

i have blackberry 9860 torch mobile phone the wi fi network signal is giving but net not coming themobile signal giving please contact service provider so please tell problem and rectify immiediatly thanque

• 2015-04-14 11:08
  • bC24

I love this phone soo much, video quality is very cool. mine crashed two months after purchase and i couldnt find the receipt so am stuck with a dead one, i want to get a new one again cus am in luv....

• 2015-04-09 10:48
  • N9@T

> In reply to Tima @ 2014-09-03 10:00 from iGRJ - click to readMy red light is blicking

• 2015-04-04 13:37
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Papa The Great @ 2014-11-28 10:01 from ITmc - click to readThis phone is amazing..

• 2015-04-01 23:37
  • NuPF

Brilliant phone only downside is battery life really bad

• 2015-03-22 14:14
  • 3sEw

This is a very neat phone. I have used it for a long time now. Good internal memory, good RAM and an amazing screen size. I would recommend it to anyone. Perfect phone.

• 2015-02-08 14:21
  • NuQH

> In reply to Shirazi @ 2015-02-07 10:29 from KICa - click to readsorry driver installation fails

• 2015-02-07 10:31
  • KICa

brothers i have error 513 and when i start reloading win 7 fails to install the software what can i do ???

• 2015-02-07 10:29
  • KICa

I want to buy torch 9860 somebody tell me its good cell or bad

• 2015-01-27 02:37
  • YQ8U
  • mohammadmiruka@ymail
  • Rating0

> In reply to Andhakar @ 2014-12-18 08:29 from PFED - click to readDownload the OS from the internet, install it in your pc normally by using the run option. After installation open, my computer » local disk C » program files » common files » research in motion » app loader. Scroll to the bottom and delete the vendor.xml file, then open the app loader application. Remove the battery from your phone and connect it to the pc. After the phones pin is detected select continue, then select the applications you want and click update. If it reaches a point it says reconnecting to device, insert the battery carefully. After update your phone will be back to life but minus the apps and data you inserted. Hope it helps you. :)

• 2014-12-26 20:50
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Andhakar @ 2014-12-18 08:29 from PFED - click to readI had same problem for several months and managed to solve problem by connecting phone on pc and reinstall new software and it worked. It saved me money as phone some wanted to charge me £25

• 2014-12-21 18:27
  • nILt

having problem with stuck loading 75% and BIMS.
Dear guys, do you have an idea to solve this issue? appreciated to reply

• 2014-12-18 08:29
  • PFED

> In reply to obiking @ 2014-12-09 10:41 from 3sE3 - click to readUnfortunately, not much at this point, you can perhaps send it back to BlackBerry in order to have one of their techs take a look at it...if they'll even accept it? The BlackBerry Torch 9860 has been off of the radar (so to speak) for so long and when combined with the the organizational redirection towards BB10; I simply doubt that you'll find much support at this stage. I assume it worked before you changed out your cover; as such, you obviously forced some change in the device through your work...you may just have to live with the consequences of your handy work and see if you can find a cell phone shop that can help you out.

• 2014-12-11 17:27
  • k4FE

What should I do pls I need some answers

• 2014-12-09 10:41
  • 3sE3

I change the casing of my torch 3 and the screen turned upside down whatcan I do

• 2014-12-09 10:33
  • 3sE3

I bought this phone in August 2012. Been using this till date. As BB fan, this phone had every damn thing back in those days. It has a friking awesome display for its size. An amazing camera, good battery, amazing browser. You cannot expect a better sound output both speakers and in headphones in a BB phone. (ofc times have changed now). I am soo used to the BB 7 OS, Calender, Contacts, Emails, etc., that I never shifted to android/IOS. Some how in today's world of Android, I feel left out. So, I bought a new phone finally. Sony Xperia Z.

Only problem; No front cam. (DOT) thats it. Okay, I replaced its screen once, under warranty. As I spilled water over it. No shit other wise. Served Me Well ! If you are a crazy App fan, ofc you wont buy a Blackberry.

• 2014-11-28 10:01
  • ITmc
Total of 1095 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9860.