BlackBerry Torch 9860 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.7
7.0

I love my Blackberry , there amazing phones , this is why I own a Torch , Playbook x 2 and a Z10 and now that Blackberry can run Android apps plus there own , well it's a win win .

• 2014-09-14 17:34
  • q80e

this blackberry is headache for the person to have do not update the software dont have good game and the betty qality is very poor

• 2014-09-11 03:29
  • Ia1H

totally waste of money, blackberry world is so bad and acceleration game not supported only support verry booring games don't buy it

• 2014-09-05 09:09
  • XN5s

Power Off and red light kept blinking, what can i do?

• 2014-09-03 10:00
  • iGRJ
  • F

> In reply to Gorgeous @ 2014-08-07 09:32 from F6w1 - click to readu can get one at accra circle

• 2014-09-01 12:45
  • fsWX

low grade phone .. plz dont buy it... totally waste of money

• 2014-08-17 13:17
  • 2@jJ

Please how can I get a video player to use on ma touch 3, cuz I can't enjoy it without watching movie.

• 2014-08-07 21:27
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Ali2030 @ 2014-07-25 21:04 from m1PJ - click to readWhere can I get it? I've been looking in most of the phone outlets I can't find it.

• 2014-08-07 09:32
  • F6w1

i have a problem...all hard buttons including lock button does not working in ma 9860...but i can enter into safe mode by pressing back key while booting...but the the all keys not works when its on on condition..is it a hardware problem???plz give the solution
plz reply ...email:basilchacko000@gmail.com

• 2014-08-03 19:34
  • uwNR

i am facing problem , unable to start mobile it hangs on boot time, kindly reply me on tribhuwn9827@gmail.com

• 2014-08-03 14:53
  • utyr

Its really great phone used it for a year, very good camera and good screen easily can handle the 16GB sd memory.compare to the others blackberry this I call it the hero.

• 2014-07-25 21:04
  • m1PJ

i am using bb9860 for round about 2 years and i feel as if the battery should last more longer as its not possible to charge the cell frequently in a day

• 2014-07-19 07:09
  • 9xHb

Hello, I'm Ronal from Indonesia.

I've got this phone for almost a year, maybe more...I forgot; no problems at all. Good battery compared to the features: touch screen, 3G network, multiple apps (BBM, WA, etc). 2 times charging in a day, well I guess it was all normal for all BlackBerry handset though. Good sounding phone, high volume, great video preview, good camera with light, what else can I expect from this? Not mention the design is awesome too, I love this point.

Some suggestions to get more duration for the battery:
- While night resting, try to charge the phone while off. This will fill the cell and not consuming and wasting the recharged power.
- Use 2G to preserve battery if you only use this phone for chatting (like I do); besides, what purpose for you to get notified urgently using a 3G network if it's not (yet) a multimillion dollar project? Do the call for that, though.

I think that's all.

• 2014-07-06 03:35
  • PxVj

good

• 2014-06-29 12:35
  • LePJ

how to connect internet or configure the phone please

• 2014-06-29 00:40
  • fmWm

> In reply to chincx @ 2014-06-01 09:02 from N9@S - click to readYes it uses 3g netwrk

• 2014-06-17 09:23
  • 3sE3

How to synchronize facebook contact in our contact list ? Please anybody help on this concern...

• 2014-06-12 16:40
  • bEQL

please, does this phone uses 3g or h+ network??

• 2014-06-01 09:02
  • N9@S

I bought it and after nearly a year ... It was charging and then the screen became black and then I reliesed that a friend's bb torch has the same problem that I was forced to buy a new mobile better ... Guys don't buy it okay it is the best bb but it hangs and always say error and u have to buy the apps only the fb and Twitter are free and the rest apps u are forced to buy bc they are trial ... But what is good is the memory is big enough to download all what u need and u can also download pdf-s

• 2014-05-31 12:26
  • NkJa

> In reply to Marvz @ 2014-05-29 02:44 from Mfxa - click to readSometimes, Blackberrys are known to do that. Try doing a restart. Sleep the phone, remove the battery, wait for 10 seconds and put it back in. Turn on.

• 2014-05-30 14:44
  • gQvN
Total of 1069 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9860.