BlackBerry Torch 9860 - user opinions and reviews

4812098

7.0
6.7
7.0

> In reply to Andhakar @ 2014-12-18 08:29 from PFED - click to readI had same problem for several months and managed to solve problem by connecting phone on pc and reinstall new software and it worked. It saved me money as phone some wanted to charge me £25

• 2014-12-21 18:27
  • nILt

having problem with stuck loading 75% and BIMS.
Dear guys, do you have an idea to solve this issue? appreciated to reply

• 2014-12-18 08:29
  • PFED

> In reply to obiking @ 2014-12-09 10:41 from 3sE3 - click to readUnfortunately, not much at this point, you can perhaps send it back to BlackBerry in order to have one of their techs take a look at it...if they'll even accept it? The BlackBerry Torch 9860 has been off of the radar (so to speak) for so long and when combined with the the organizational redirection towards BB10; I simply doubt that you'll find much support at this stage. I assume it worked before you changed out your cover; as such, you obviously forced some change in the device through your work...you may just have to live with the consequences of your handy work and see if you can find a cell phone shop that can help you out.

• 2014-12-11 17:27
  • k4FE

What should I do pls I need some answers

• 2014-12-09 10:41
  • 3sE3

I change the casing of my torch 3 and the screen turned upside down whatcan I do

• 2014-12-09 10:33
  • 3sE3

I bought this phone in August 2012. Been using this till date. As BB fan, this phone had every damn thing back in those days. It has a friking awesome display for its size. An amazing camera, good battery, amazing browser. You cannot expect a better sound output both speakers and in headphones in a BB phone. (ofc times have changed now). I am soo used to the BB 7 OS, Calender, Contacts, Emails, etc., that I never shifted to android/IOS. Some how in today's world of Android, I feel left out. So, I bought a new phone finally. Sony Xperia Z.

Only problem; No front cam. (DOT) thats it. Okay, I replaced its screen once, under warranty. As I spilled water over it. No shit other wise. Served Me Well ! If you are a crazy App fan, ofc you wont buy a Blackberry.

• 2014-11-28 10:01
  • ITmc

Well the phone is cool, but the problem am having is that I can't access blackberry world to download apps.

• 2014-11-23 18:31
  • fu{1

This phone is so buggy...zi replaced this phone 3 times and I later got BB 9810 with no problems at all...The specs is ok but its so buggy...

• 2014-11-05 14:56
  • 3sE3

this is the worst phone i ever had. spent more money on repairing than buying mobile data package. its battery lasted only for 8 hours at most. good camera, but overall performance is bad.

• 2014-10-07 03:43
  • PTGn

This divice is so cool bb 9860 and I have a bb9900 both are great phones that's why I like bb..

• 2014-10-01 12:31
  • thbg

• 2014-10-01 12:30
  • thbg

Owning for more than a year, not satisfied at all. Much better options are available in this price range now. Apps are waste, games are a pain, end button doesn't end the call, battery had to be changed after one and half year and so many other problem. Getting worse day by day. Finally getting rid of it.

• 2014-09-30 09:00
  • KADR

I love my Blackberry , there amazing phones , this is why I own a Torch , Playbook x 2 and a Z10 and now that Blackberry can run Android apps plus there own , well it's a win win .

• 2014-09-14 17:34
  • q80e

this blackberry is headache for the person to have do not update the software dont have good game and the betty qality is very poor

• 2014-09-11 03:29
  • Ia1H

totally waste of money, blackberry world is so bad and acceleration game not supported only support verry booring games don't buy it

• 2014-09-05 09:09
  • XN5s

Power Off and red light kept blinking, what can i do?

• 2014-09-03 10:00
  • iGRJ
  • F

> In reply to Gorgeous @ 2014-08-07 09:32 from F6w1 - click to readu can get one at accra circle

• 2014-09-01 12:45
  • fsWX

low grade phone .. plz dont buy it... totally waste of money

• 2014-08-17 13:17
  • 2@jJ

Please how can I get a video player to use on ma touch 3, cuz I can't enjoy it without watching movie.

• 2014-08-07 21:27
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Ali2030 @ 2014-07-25 21:04 from m1PJ - click to readWhere can I get it? I've been looking in most of the phone outlets I can't find it.

• 2014-08-07 09:32
  • F6w1
Total of 1081 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9860.