BlackBerry Torch 9860 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

6.9
6.7
7.0

This phone is so buggy...zi replaced this phone 3 times and I later got BB 9810 with no problems at all...The specs is ok but its so buggy...

• 2014-11-05 14:56
  • 3sE3

this is the worst phone i ever had. spent more money on repairing than buying mobile data package. its battery lasted only for 8 hours at most. good camera, but overall performance is bad.

• 2014-10-07 03:43
  • PTGn

This divice is so cool bb 9860 and I have a bb9900 both are great phones that's why I like bb..

• 2014-10-01 12:31
  • thbg

• 2014-10-01 12:30
  • thbg

Owning for more than a year, not satisfied at all. Much better options are available in this price range now. Apps are waste, games are a pain, end button doesn't end the call, battery had to be changed after one and half year and so many other problem. Getting worse day by day. Finally getting rid of it.

• 2014-09-30 09:00
  • KADR

I love my Blackberry , there amazing phones , this is why I own a Torch , Playbook x 2 and a Z10 and now that Blackberry can run Android apps plus there own , well it's a win win .

• 2014-09-14 17:34
  • q80e

this blackberry is headache for the person to have do not update the software dont have good game and the betty qality is very poor

• 2014-09-11 03:29
  • Ia1H

totally waste of money, blackberry world is so bad and acceleration game not supported only support verry booring games don't buy it

• 2014-09-05 09:09
  • XN5s

Power Off and red light kept blinking, what can i do?

• 2014-09-03 10:00
  • iGRJ
  • F

> In reply to Gorgeous @ 2014-08-07 09:32 from F6w1 - click to readu can get one at accra circle

• 2014-09-01 12:45
  • fsWX

low grade phone .. plz dont buy it... totally waste of money

• 2014-08-17 13:17
  • 2@jJ

Please how can I get a video player to use on ma touch 3, cuz I can't enjoy it without watching movie.

• 2014-08-07 21:27
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Ali2030 @ 2014-07-25 21:04 from m1PJ - click to readWhere can I get it? I've been looking in most of the phone outlets I can't find it.

• 2014-08-07 09:32
  • F6w1

i have a problem...all hard buttons including lock button does not working in ma 9860...but i can enter into safe mode by pressing back key while booting...but the the all keys not works when its on on condition..is it a hardware problem???plz give the solution
plz reply ...email:basilchacko000@gmail.com

• 2014-08-03 19:34
  • uwNR

i am facing problem , unable to start mobile it hangs on boot time, kindly reply me on tribhuwn9827@gmail.com

• 2014-08-03 14:53
  • utyr

Its really great phone used it for a year, very good camera and good screen easily can handle the 16GB sd memory.compare to the others blackberry this I call it the hero.

• 2014-07-25 21:04
  • m1PJ

i am using bb9860 for round about 2 years and i feel as if the battery should last more longer as its not possible to charge the cell frequently in a day

• 2014-07-19 07:09
  • 9xHb

Hello, I'm Ronal from Indonesia.

I've got this phone for almost a year, maybe more...I forgot; no problems at all. Good battery compared to the features: touch screen, 3G network, multiple apps (BBM, WA, etc). 2 times charging in a day, well I guess it was all normal for all BlackBerry handset though. Good sounding phone, high volume, great video preview, good camera with light, what else can I expect from this? Not mention the design is awesome too, I love this point.

Some suggestions to get more duration for the battery:
- While night resting, try to charge the phone while off. This will fill the cell and not consuming and wasting the recharged power.
- Use 2G to preserve battery if you only use this phone for chatting (like I do); besides, what purpose for you to get notified urgently using a 3G network if it's not (yet) a multimillion dollar project? Do the call for that, though.

I think that's all.

• 2014-07-06 03:35
  • PxVj

good

• 2014-06-29 12:35
  • LePJ

how to connect internet or configure the phone please

• 2014-06-29 00:40
  • fmWm
Total of 1074 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9860.