BlackBerry Torch 9860 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
6.6
6.9

Hi
I have problem with my BB Torch 9860,i don't know why i can't read text from my friend on apps "We Chat", i try to open to read inbox but it doesn't work open to read and see it on the screen,can you help me or guide me how to make it this problem clear???

Thanks,

• 2013-09-06 09:44
  • tA$M

the most useless fon i have ever come across in this world,,,how can a new fon be freezing every seconds,not to talk abt how it get heated wen charging it,i dont knw how z10 will be,i better go back to my nokia e7 like that,,,,,,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew waste of money

• 2013-09-05 18:07
  • fnTp

Pls , I synchronized my phone BB Torch 3 with my system since then am not able to save picture or anything on my media.Even when I save can't view it . And can't retrieve for Displays What do I do pls . tanks

• 2013-08-25 15:56
  • ftKc

Ok so I see everyone boo hooing over this phone but its like everyone is too stupid to know how to actually use the phone. You need to do a complete wipe of the entire phone before loading up a new operating system duh!! And never use the device memory unless you absolutly have too cause os 7.1 is a resource hog and loves to eat memory. I actually know how to properly use a blackberry and it works just as good as androids and fisher price phones. You just gotta make sure to use the phone properly or it will get buggy and fuck up. 9860 is a great phone though, great screen, lots of apps, great for people who want a pretty phone but don't care if they have all the latest apps. I am not a 12 year old girl so candy crush and angry birds I could care less if that crap is on my phoneor not cause I actually have a life to live.

• 2013-08-24 01:23
  • 4fLD

I got this mobile 4 months ago. I did an Blackberry OS update ( Software Version: 7.1 bundle 1149 )on 16th of this month. From that day I am not able to use my phone it just keep freezing. Even the power button does not work. I keep removing the battery and put it back in but no use. I managed twice to get in safe mode and swipe clean all files. still no go.

Now I am not able to use my phone completely. Not even in safe mode.

• 2013-08-21 15:01
  • utc0

Worst phone i ever used. Hanging, poor battery life, now it does not boot again..no service ..BB is a shit

• 2013-08-18 09:13
  • t}Yb

> In reply to santosh @ 2013-06-06 13:20 from ijM} - click to readi suggest you, for bought my handphone now.

• 2013-08-18 01:34
  • 615m

you have to restart your bb phone couple of times a week....this closes all running apps and increases the battery life.....only way

• 2013-08-17 21:32
  • t1$F

I'm expressing my displeasure with the torch 9860. Twice i have change the screen of the phone, the phone is boring and annoying. I'm done with blackberry phones. wright now i cant type with screen.

• 2013-08-16 16:46
  • ftKc

disturbed due to not finding proper service

• 2013-08-16 05:03
  • TR9Z

Just sharing my experience with MONZA 9860.

I'm from jakarta (Indonesia)

I held this phone almost a year..
for the first 2 month i bought this phone, It's really annoying..

- Battery quickly draining in 3G (2G, 3 time charging in 1 day)
- Restart almost...even without cause I knew..??
- Application lag(dunno why,perhaps memory leak..?!?!)
- lag response when typing, cause perhaps running apps background.
- Slow response on Browser
- Slow response write & reading ext MC.

When I've got a time 4 my self to really check deep inside to my MONZA, research forum, from BB service outlet's..
I've found most of big problem about this phone.
There a lot of bug with the OS 7 in this phone
after changing a couple OS, testing application..
Finally I've found the resolve all of my problems.
Right now I'm using
OS 7.1.0 built 2283 7.1.0.825 Vodafone (Hybrid).
It's very light when I using apps & multitask.
Battery power 1 day charging (normally using)
All day Running application: Twitter, whatsup, YM, wechat)normally using phone call, texting, sometime browsing
Battery upgrade JM-1 2800mh original
It's all smoothly running well no heat no lag no restart, no problem.

Last I knew, the OS update from this phone
reach 7.1.0 build 2508/7.1.0.912 from Telstra.

Kind want to sell this phone, but after that it's really a good partner till now..
I'm very satisfied..

Note : I already try most of OS 7.0 & 7.1 for 9860

Sorry, for my poor English writing

All the best,
JOE

• 2013-08-15 07:59
  • tA$7

> In reply to frankerreree @ 2013-08-05 11:24 from 3sEp - click to readthat's true same here!

• 2013-08-15 06:03

during chat with bbm my 9860 got hang in there every 4 minutes

• 2013-08-15 06:01
  • K7gL

yes it's hang. i don't know why?

• 2013-08-15 05:57
  • K7gL

i just spent N40,000. i wish i cud v seen this reviews before :( . but i lov itx smart and executive look.

• 2013-08-14 21:25
  • Nw$F

Always hanging and the keys are bad but it fun

• 2013-08-05 11:24
  • 3sEp

My 9860 is ok. But it hangs evry 10minutes

• 2013-08-04 16:37
  • HHHH

> In reply to hendarmin @ 2013-06-20 03:36 from uC97 - click to readfukin ph. Browser doesnt hav resume capability. Crashes every nw n den. U can save hd video recording

• 2013-08-04 11:42
  • XuBq

Not working map because only it view world map and showing our city. Browser is not comfortable because we cannot fully download by this browser.

• 2013-08-02 05:16
  • 3sE3

been using for 7 months. great at the beginning, but start to annoying after 4-5 months.
often drop call if incoming message received while on call. the worst thing, now most of the button not working. i can't cancel a call or back to main display. need to restart frequently...

but i have to admit that camera+video quality is good. and browsing is fast (depends on your network)

• 2013-08-01 08:07
  • thu9
Total of 1064 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Torch 9860.