BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

12%

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-17 09:52 from MA@n - click to readBattery last a day easily but depending on usage of course, and i never had broken connection.

• 2014-04-17 10:14
  • Kg{K

> In reply to law_ren22 @ 2014-04-16 17:58 from th1R - click to read5 and it's not a joke
it's a good phone but battery is shit, network connection breaks daily a couple of times

• 2014-04-17 09:52
  • MA@n

hey friends i m thinking to buy Blackberry Z10
Plz give me suggestions shall i buy or not as i heard problem of battery & also have to pay money for many applications......

• 2014-04-17 07:46
  • t}yE

> In reply to jaspreet singh @ 2014-04-15 08:33 from RKjI - click to readHi can we have free calling apps such as viber or tango ??? If not what is the programm can we use it??

• 2014-04-17 04:14
  • 4GZE

I am using Z10 since 15 days. Its an amazing device. However, it suffers from a peculiar problem. The screen rotation sensor doesn't work sometimes. After the device is rebooted, it works. But returns after a while.
Is there a permanent solution to this ???
Users kindly help..

• 2014-04-16 21:30
  • bELQ

> In reply to FaazK @ 2014-04-16 12:29 from M3s@ - click to readHey my z10 becomes too hot while charging browsing n gaming. I hv updated the os 7 days ago n still it is showing same problem battery is also draining out rapidly n it lasts hardly for 6-8 hours, i mean i hv read sm opinions that its natural n phone recovers the optimum performance after 3-4 days of update bt its not goin on at all. The processing for evry app is also very slow that made me to regret to buy this phone. Plz anyone plz tell me the soltuion. My phone is z10 slt001 os 10.2.1.2141. Plz someone help me to get rid out of this.

• 2014-04-16 20:42
  • Hkqj

I want z10 beacuse the best phone in all brand in this range of price,
white is sooooooooo beauty and nice.

• 2014-04-16 18:17
  • 6qB6

how long does your battery last? 6 hours?

• 2014-04-16 17:58
  • th1R

This blackberry became my main phone. I have three lines and other android devices, Samsung Note 1 was one of them and after using this one i got rid of the Note. The phone is reliable, battery is ok, it charges in a couple of hours, data sync (email for instance) is way fast, I can be in fornt of my computer and I receive mails first in this device than in the PC. I just love it. Get it, you wont regret it!

• 2014-04-16 15:35
  • 8Bc8

> In reply to FaazK @ 2014-04-16 12:29 from M3s@ - click to readThanks for sharing. I started to use BB10 quite recently and like it a lot also. I came from Symbian, then Nokia N900 with its Maemo5 Linux (the best), then Android, back to Nokia with MeeGo but it could not reach up to Meamo5 so i went back to Android almost at once. I never really wanted to turn to Android because of the advertizing nature of Google, this was the days before the EU went after Google for illegal priority of sponsored searches, finding free things with searches was very hard because of Googles dishonest methods, i never wanted to have anything to do with them in the first place but MeeGo was so bad that it left me no choice, my N900 was already too old and slow and Elop killed Maemo5 and promised to also kill MeeGo anyway, there was nothing left, nowhere else to go but to Android. BlackBerry at the time were boring devices requiring BIS, iOS was only beginning to see some infant multitasking (iOS multitasking is still in the infancy to this day) and was not up to the task of being a true smartphone OS unless you were one of the guys talking about "my app" and "i have this new app" the whole day, at least it was nothing like Maemo5, and WP is too ridiculous to even mention.

I hope BB will come out with some good compact high end devices in the future so i can stay with BB10 for a long time. I dont want low specs and i dont want phablets, if BB decides to have only giant flagships then i am out again.

• 2014-04-16 15:13
  • Kg{K

> In reply to FaazK @ 2014-04-16 12:29 from M3s@ - click to readblack berry 10 u have mentioned but its Q10 or Z10?

• 2014-04-16 14:55
  • mTVH

Hello friends plz help me
I want to buy a smart phone
which is the best BBz10 or galaxy grand ?

• 2014-04-16 13:35
  • t}Tv

> In reply to zrmughal01 @ 2014-04-11 21:53 from KIRT - click to readHello friends plz help me
I want buy a smart cell phone
which is the best BBz10 or galaxy grand ?
plz help me

• 2014-04-16 13:32
  • t}Tv

Been with Android since it was first introduced. Coming from Nokia Symbian, android was the best OS I ever used, during the course tried iOS, it was 'okay', then recently decided to give blackberry a chance, and i cant express how impress iam, used note 2, s4 but blackberry 10 in my opinion is what i call smoothness and usability truly packed together.

One thing that u guys should know, that Operating system is something different than the hard features of the phone. If you looking for a OS to use than Blackberry 10 is the one if your looking for camera/heartbeat monitor than s5 for you.

• 2014-04-16 12:29
  • M3s@

> In reply to kamal @ 2014-04-15 19:27 from vGRY - click to read Bro. blackberry I is not a android gajet it has an blackberry operating system. .....If u have an android phone then u must have to go Google play store and after it u can download android from here

• 2014-04-16 06:47
  • rK87

> In reply to jaspreet singh @ 2014-04-15 08:33 from RKjI - click to readWhat I've heard is that after completing software update, your phone will sync all you files like BBM (contact) and other things that use internet (email), indexing contacts, and so on. So it's normal when it heat up easily and drain battery life. It will finish eventually and you will not experience things you've said

• 2014-04-15 22:52
  • 613n

> In reply to Anomynous @ 2014-04-15 18:16 from Kg{K - click to readIm facing the same problem after update... what will happen by wipe, it will erase all the data or just unwanted cache n bugs files, n tell me a good ram cleaner or booster for it.

• 2014-04-15 21:26
  • Hkq4

hi , I got z 10 today ,, can anyone tell me how to download android apps ...

• 2014-04-15 19:27
  • vGRY

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-04-15 09:28 from KAmq - click to readDid you try to wipe it? Settings -> Security And Privacy -> Security Wipe

• 2014-04-15 18:16
  • Kg{K

> In reply to datta @ 2014-04-14 05:54 from sSRp - click to readIf yuo have installed a Snap Application ( search google for Snap + Snapload ) you can run on this device Apps from Google Playstore. The Apps are for free or to pay as indicated on Google Playstore. For Google playstore doesn't make a diference if you are using a Blackberry device or Android device.

• 2014-04-15 17:05
  • 3tB3
Total of 4450 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.