BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

14%

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to kulwinder @ 2014-09-29 07:40 from rJ9Q - click to readthats because you dont do balle balle!!! hahaha!! paaajjiiiii

• 2014-09-30 13:35
  • fmZF

> In reply to Binay @ 2014-09-30 04:45 from Mf5j - click to readNo brother,you cant compare lava to BlackBerry...BlackBerry is already gone up and lava has just started to go up.....

• 2014-09-30 13:01
  • rAZf

Network error shows in few apps like mobogeneie, ebay, jabong etc. what to do ?

• 2014-09-30 09:21
  • uv}W

> In reply to Atul Shah @ 2014-09-29 14:18 from 9xIP - click to readHi Atul,

It is ,Software release : 10.3.0.738,OS Version: 10.30.0.1154.

• 2014-09-30 08:48
  • K57m

> In reply to Binay @ 2014-09-30 04:45 from Mf5j - click to readnic handset

• 2014-09-30 07:29
  • w43M

> In reply to kalpeshGada @ 2014-09-29 21:45 from KStF - click to readIt's blackberry z10 it has 1800 battery if you don't like go for another....

• 2014-09-30 05:11
  • a3p9

Hello Mr. Atul Shah Pleasae clerified Me can i Compare Lava Iris X5 with Blckberry Z10 and more Information & Experience !!

• 2014-09-30 04:45
  • Mf5j

Phone SWITHES OFF twise a day with 35% + battery....thats real irritating, even after software reset done!?!

• 2014-09-29 21:47
  • KStF

battery really sucks man!

• 2014-09-29 21:45
  • KStF

u can go and change your battery setting option thn it will be alrght ..... u can set handle off at 10,15,20,as u wish

• 2014-09-29 19:53
  • utvp

> In reply to Siphiwe @ 2014-09-29 11:50 from N9pY - click to readI dont really care if this review copied and pasted from Z3 because the man put on the list just my thoght and not only mine.
He took all brands and compared them in global not particular phones and speces,that what I liked in his review,he did not say not to buy iphone 6 or samsung 5 or so on,just like ios or android fans acting,I think this review will show all picture on the phone market for new buyers just like me.Will it help to solve problem on Z10 or Z3 not,but when you ask what OS or brand to buy will be helpful.

• 2014-09-29 14:51
  • cS89

> In reply to Ani @ 2014-09-29 14:00 from K57m - click to readWhich version have you updated, some official version was having issue with camera function. let me know version updates in detail.

• 2014-09-29 14:18
  • 9xIP

Hi Atul,.

Post upgrdataion,there is problome in video recording ,some errors like :Camera is not ready,recorded video gives error(1)while try to play,recorded video chokes and stuck when we play....

total issues..

• 2014-09-29 14:00
  • K57m

i think it is better than other.great............

• 2014-09-29 12:50
  • uvU$

Guys..guess how's android is superior over BlackBerry. A few days ago I was looking at my friends android LG p715 dual, and I was delightfully amused to see a camera dictionary, meaning suppose I take a picture of some text written in hindi, the
App would then translate it to a language of my choice!! Wonderful!! Just click and translate. Soooo..i felt rather envious as I am supposed to be owning a business phone the prestigious BlackBerry z10....so I rummaged all the BlackBerry World, but their was no such thing. I feel deprived, the BlackBerry z10 doesn't have a native dictionary either. That's why people choose android devices.

• 2014-09-29 12:03
  • XuKB

> In reply to Rizwan sarod @ 2014-09-29 08:09 from rAS3 - click to readWow nice review hey.... Whoever hired you is really happy... surprisingly you posted the same thing (copied and pasted here) on Blackberry Z3's specification page and now it makes me wonder..... but then, it is none of my business.

• 2014-09-29 11:50
  • N9pY

> In reply to pradeep @ 2014-09-29 10:14 from ut}6 - click to readGoogle it. How to run android apps on BlackBerry 10

• 2014-09-29 10:49
  • uvFC

> In reply to Rizwan sarod @ 2014-09-29 08:09 from rAS3 - click to readGreat review, thanks a lot
God bless you.

Really nice review.

• 2014-09-29 10:48
  • uvFC

this device android apps not operate.SBI Freedom (SBI Mobile Banking) app not operate this phone.

• 2014-09-29 10:14
  • ut}6

I have been a regular user of blackberry and iPhone and have almost used all top spec android phones.

Let me give you all a brief info what major difference between all this are.

Android is now a days junk, almost similar to Symbian and there's soon gonna happen where you will see android vanishing, people getting bore to it, etc etc.. Android was launched in India in 2008 year where people were stuck to Syrmbian, things started getting changed people started using android and today we see max share with android. Soft thing it's actually getting worse day by day, your bandwidth of internet is used by apps which is hidden and people don't even calculate it. Android says we have xyz no of applications, but 60% of those applications are crap and fake. Hardware part the phone heating problem is still not resolved, water proof phones get most of the time defective, you at least need to restart phones once in 2-3 days... The only good thing about android is you get apk from anywhere and install it, rest battery life, hardware design are really the same.

Apple iPhone,Well Apple is a premium brand agreed but then if you really think of buying a premium brand why not go and buy Tag , virtue, Lamborghini phones ? Still even if Apple phones are of good quality they are still made in China, assembled in China is what they name it. But then every android phone is happening the same, so Apple fan lovers understand it, Apple is as same as high end android phone is, the build quality Apple use is superb, but as they say innovation, well nothing is that great in iPhone 6 as innovation I found, I still feel iPhone 5s is just made long and bit wide and people have been fooled.. iPhone 6 is not a great phone, but Apple fan lovers will never agree, because they are dominating, it's a status point, and after all they says its and Apple phone, phone which can bend, and not Blend..

Now comes blackberry, the company which is trying to show what innovation is, th company which is trying to swim in a deep ocean where there are lot of sharks present and lot of wild creatures present, but if you look at history, blackberry has been the best innovation company, one of the best OS they have given, not a single hacking case has been registered , the best part of bb is they are not manufactured it assembled in China... Their quality of handsets are superb awesome, they are again knows as premium brands, though they are neglected but BB OS is a new cupcake with so so many features which you won't see in android and iOS.. Though BB lack with some applications and games but then that's not what smartphones are build for, I have been using z10 for 9 months and trust me something best I have ever used. passport design many of them have critisie it but then people who have started using it know how handy it is,I have just one thing to say it's Super Sexi device... Hardware, soft both are great, no crashing, no lacking, no restart problems,I have been a blackberry fan, but at same time I have also been Apple lover, but when I had to choose between productivity and style I will go with bb passport..

Accept the fact that BB new OS is much better then android 4.4 and iOS 8, I have used all three and thus I can compare it.

• 2014-09-29 08:09
  • rAS3
Total of 7586 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.