BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.6
7.7

> In reply to akshit @ 2014-08-20 16:54 from 9IXe - click to readHi, I want to buy BB Z10, how was it working with the current trend of android & windows ? Will it get apps like android in BB ? I heard that if iam using BB then i have to pay service charge for using its services ?? if iam using face book & tweeter & gmail at that time also am i have to pay amount for the services ??? Can android apps work in this phone ??? Please help me regarding this...... Thanking you in advance....

• 2014-08-20 18:01
  • 7j{g

Hello pl suggest me specialy z3 user.I m intrested in blackberry phone so m thinking to buy it.so tell me it be good or not?

• 2014-08-20 17:39
  • tU3$

Hi atul, I am a Bsnl user.
So, will Bb z10 internet works properly on Bsnl?

Also I have heard a rumor that it works only on Vodafone services?

• 2014-08-20 17:08
  • TL5k

Hi all BB Z10 i am using the same phone. Its one ofe the best phone i have used so far. Earlier i was having issues with the battery but that has been solved with the latest update of OS so you can go and buy this phone awsome.

• 2014-08-20 16:54
  • 9IXe

Am planning to buy Z10 and have already gone enough thru the thread getting opinions of users.most views have suggested battery issues,am currently using bb bold 9700 and curve.I haven't used any android phones,so shall I understand that battery is not that worse compared to othr smartphones and its common in this category and bb is just better on comparision?

• 2014-08-20 15:48
  • 3sEw

> In reply to anshul @ 2014-08-20 12:08 from bELN - click to readthis is normal, if loading up to 100% battery, this phone even switched off completely will spend the entire battery in 2-3 days. is because the phone will spend a lot of battery keeping all updated even in off mode the system. Also if you let the battery discharge completely you will lose time and calendar date. always befits puting charging before the battery is completely discharged.

dont wory the phone battery make this phone a bad buy. but some donks in this site are saying the phone is good and because of that i get one for me and i regret in the first week that i used my Z10.

• 2014-08-20 15:36
  • dNs%

> In reply to Sphinza @ 2014-08-20 12:52 from N9pY - click to readTry this:
In contacts application, scroll down from the top to find settings, then deactivate Facebook.

• 2014-08-20 14:32
  • MV6W

Hi every one,this is the best phone in the market,reliable OS,hub,body and so on,just buy it.

• 2014-08-20 13:58
  • 0HGB

Hi i hope someone will be able to assist me, i downloaded the Facebook app then all my Facebook friends are on my phone-book (contacts on my phone) what should i do? i have more than 1500 friends on Facebook and its irritating to see all of them on my phonebook.

• 2014-08-20 12:52
  • N9pY

my z10's battery is not working properly, even if it is full charged and you don't use it but it's battery goes down very fast. what can i do regarding that ?
plz tell me soon

• 2014-08-20 12:08
  • bELN

Far better than android

• 2014-08-20 11:30
  • fCx5

> In reply to duddu @ 2014-08-20 04:57 from X08a - click to readOkay dude I have the same thing okay the problem is when this occurs try opening an app it won't work so restart it and then u can see ur fones real percentage and u can open batteries it's like that it's a defect in bb

• 2014-08-20 11:28
  • 6ufx

> In reply to asim @ 2014-08-20 10:14 from fBhp - click to readwhat happens without earphone? are you able to hear seamless music & Videos?

Please use other head phone and check.

initially that is only reason i could see.

• 2014-08-20 11:02
  • MfyE

> In reply to Atul Shah @ 2014-08-16 17:14 from v}Qj - click to readHi Atul I bought used BlackBerry z10 two days a go my phone earpiece is sometimes working and sometimes not. Wht should I do

• 2014-08-20 10:14
  • fBhp

Hai friends, Iam using bb z10 more than 7 months... its a perfect phone in bb,i cant feel any disadvantages on my z10 till now, i am waiting for official announcement of os 10.3 for z10

• 2014-08-20 10:04
  • Khue

Hey music lovers, download maven player from 1 mobile market and switch to surround- mex equlizer.Then you feel the better sound quality. But you have change your headfone. I am using LG optimus headfone.

• 2014-08-20 09:24
  • 2SKD

> In reply to sreeju @ 2014-08-19 16:54 from 3Y6f - click to readGo to browser then settings > privacy and security> then press clear history & Clear cookies.

then reset your phone.

this should resolve issues.

• 2014-08-20 06:56
  • MfyE

> In reply to duddu @ 2014-08-20 04:57 from X08a - click to readok, please do security wipe from settings.

this would definitely resolve the problem. ( but do not forget to take backup before that)

• 2014-08-20 06:53
  • MfyE

> In reply to 20041984 @ 2014-08-19 19:28 from rATB - click to readThis may work for you, for some user, there was problem of switching off phone randomly. diagnosis was battery loose connection. so I would suggest to take piece of paper and tuck it end side of battery. this may resolve the switching of problem.

Just try it out if this works.

• 2014-08-20 06:51

I'm using BlackBerry Z10
 In this mobile I got lot of problem. Camera is not working, when I got 50% charge in this mobile it is automatically getting switch off. Flash light Is not working at some times...

• 2014-08-20 04:57
  • X08a
Total of 9289 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.