BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

18%

7.7
7.6
7.7

> In reply to gadgetpunk @ 2015-01-23 12:37 from f4SS - click to readyou can download instagram on z10.. i use instagram on my z10

• 2015-01-24 08:03
  • ftV7

Hi guyz
I have just bought the most talked about BlackBerry Z10. Yes it iz a wonderful handset but has no instagram social application. Disappointed! What else is Mss Glittering lacks? Let us found out.

• 2015-01-23 12:37
  • f4SS

Battery backup whole a day.using one hour internet.call many time.and no game.i am satisfied.

• 2015-01-23 11:58
  • uvI$

> In reply to zahra24 @ 2015-01-23 08:07 from FeGc - click to readBattery lasted 2 years still going strong so far.

Camera is crap for quick shots though, particularly in low light. Has fancy "timeshift" mode but not a BASIC timer function. Doh!

• 2015-01-23 11:38
  • mxny

When new software update is going to release please say us

• 2015-01-23 11:03
  • uw4x

> In reply to gajetrobby @ 2015-01-22 21:29 from 3sEj - click to readDon't expect lasting long of Z10 s battery !!!!

• 2015-01-23 08:07
  • FeGc

Hi there
Is the battery of Blackberry z10 this soft? It d oes not even last a 50% of time it is expecte to serve. Have I set wrong the parameters or have done sómething stupid? Please help me I want to set it so that it last long

• 2015-01-22 21:29
  • F

Hi Blackberry fanz
I am the proud owner of the Blackberry Z10. So far the phone has not yet impressed me according to everything I have known it is made of.
Look the unpacking (you guys call unboxing) of the handset is totally different to my unboxing. My unpacking was very simple and was just like a small simple handset. There was no beauty colourful pouches being shipped with the handset. The bos fRom which my handset was packed is only small and simple and printed 'blackberry z10'. There was no velvet cloth on which the phone is placed like it is happening when you watch the unboxing. It is only a simple small box and inside a handset of blackberry z10 which makes me doubt if it is the real blackberry Zeee 10.
Well like I have said I am not long with the handset what have impressed me so far is the neatness and great well organised interface Blackberry has put into this handset. No wonder higher top end models are ass kicking when it comes into this department.
The blunder Blackberry has failed her fans with blackberry 10 is the inability of placing the weather widgEts over the wallpaper. Samsung has and other android based handsets has made it and has made a good job. With Blackberry you have to interchange the slides and have to return back to the main display. With LG,Samsung,HTC,Moto, you remain in the same display with your weather information.
The second fiddle I didn't like with Blackberry 10 is the absence of the BIS which is the great bonanza for the individuals who always on inter net searching the informatioñ. With blackberry 10 you always need to buy airtime to google for internet.
But even though everything "bad has been said against the Blackberry 10, there is a huge improvement with the product and many new consumers are making their way into here.
Ok friends enjoy your blackberries you are carrying the best handset ever made!

• 2015-01-22 19:12
  • 3sEj

> In reply to gajetrobby @ 2015-01-22 18:33 from 3sEj - click to readReally why are you lying??????????

• 2015-01-22 18:59
  • FeG9

> In reply to Ma7mi @ 2015-01-20 13:10 from bJeq - click to readBLackberry z10 does not support android platform

• 2015-01-22 18:33
  • 3sEj

When 10.3 will be released for z10? Is it safe to install leak? If I installed leak then can I install official version once launched! Please advise friends

• 2015-01-22 17:51
  • U{qa

Its background is yallowish...not clear pure white...no good gallery like quickpic or browser like uc or video player as like in android about feature...should blackberry solve it.in next update...thanx

• 2015-01-22 13:53
  • uver

> In reply to shub @ 2015-01-22 04:01 from Y}K4 - click to read10.2.1.3062

• 2015-01-22 12:36
  • cema

plz tell me the latest version of bb z10 software ???

• 2015-01-22 04:01
  • Y}K4

I updated the software on my BB Z10 and when I rebooted the phone, the BB logo loads ,the phone stops there and does not load any further. Please help!!!

• 2015-01-21 17:13
  • free

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-21 15:19 from thfI - click to readBest Phone after Iphone 5 & 6

• 2015-01-21 16:40
  • N9RA

Best handset that I've used...

• 2015-01-21 15:19
  • thfI

After taking photo or video
Photos got blurrr
Any solution

• 2015-01-21 11:43
  • Hkqk

As I experienced most android apps dont work well on BlackBerry.. just some of them are well... I wish BlackBerry did sth with BBW...supporting android on BlackBerry wasn't a good idea..

• 2015-01-21 03:37
  • FeGm

> In reply to Ma7mi @ 2015-01-20 13:10 from bJeq - click to readyes download mobogenie or Mobile 1 market in ur device and download All android apps

• 2015-01-20 21:57
  • KIIU
Total of 8616 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.