BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.5
7.6

I'm using BlackBerry Z10
 In this mobile I got lot of problem. Camera is not working, when I got 50% charge in this mobile it is automatically getting switch off. Flash light Is not working at some times...

• 2014-08-20 04:57
  • X08a

just a question...how do i hook the wifi up.. it says its connected but only partially..

• 2014-08-20 04:44
  • 7Cp7

> In reply to 20041984 @ 2014-08-19 19:28 from rATB - click to readUse ur phn untill it goes off.
After this remove battery, sim, and sd card for an hour.
After an hour put all the step back.. charge ur phn, when ur phn goes on, remove the charging pin, after 3 to 4 minutes of use ur phn will definitely go to 0%... charge again.... ur phn battery recalibrated

• 2014-08-19 19:54
  • 6PfH

Dear Atul Shah. Iam using this mobile since last 3 months. Everything is perfect. But my only concern is unknowingly phone is getting switched off, even battery at 65%.Kindly suggest what I can do??? Awaiting ur revert. Thanks in advance..

• 2014-08-19 19:28
  • rATB

Hey everyone.im willing to buy a bbm z10.can any one please tell me d advantages nd dis advantages of d mobile.

• 2014-08-19 17:27
  • rKQc

hi,my bbz10 when on the youtube or any videos opening is not working and showing server not open.please tell me how can i change the settings

sreeju,dubai

• 2014-08-19 16:54
  • 3Y6f

> In reply to Maede @ 2014-08-19 14:21 from a3ta - click to readWith your usage pattern it should last enough for 13 hours

• 2014-08-19 16:12
  • 2@r3

> In reply to Maede @ 2014-08-19 14:21 from a3ta - click to readI have tried listening music and watching Videos, it doesn't consume much battery at all,

but 3G connection, Brightness, weak signal Consumes much battery in my opinion. Browsing also consume battery but it depends on which site your are accessing.

• 2014-08-19 15:13
  • MfyE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 08:24 from fuUx - click to readjust put your phone on 2G and 3G at same time in defenitions

• 2014-08-19 14:59
  • puXD

> In reply to Atul Shah @ 2014-08-19 13:56 from PV{Z - click to readhi Mr Atul.i felt in love with bb10 os and z10!and in very soon future i buy it but...im a heavy user i cant put aside my phone at all even when im eating!except when im sleeping and most of the time im browsing while listening to music by headphones.i dont have problem with 1800 mah battery i mean CHARGING isnt important every where has power point but i want to know with 100% charged battery how much time z10s battery would be remain for me with browsing and listening music?

• 2014-08-19 14:21
  • a3ta

> In reply to Jared @ 2014-08-18 22:39 from rKH6 - click to readI would suggest download blackberry virtual expert app or go to help and search for virtual expert.

this app will tell you whether there is problem with Mic or not.

if mic is not faulty then do security wipe. ( dont forget to take backup)

this should resolve your problem

• 2014-08-19 13:56
  • PV{Z

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 08:24 from fuUx - click to readI have been facing same problem for past few days with Vodaphone Pune.

but I am sure this is not problem with handset.

• 2014-08-19 12:21
  • PV{Z

> In reply to binay @ 2014-08-19 08:55 from Mf5j - click to readMy observation with phone is, White looks much better but its back panel is just plastic. with black phone back cover come with rubberish touch, which gives solid grip to handset.

• 2014-08-19 12:19
  • PV{Z

> In reply to hershey @ 2014-08-19 10:22 from wHrS - click to readI think yes, because new Blackberry OS has been developed on QNX platform which is been known for zero virus and malware.

so i would say, it should not be any problem. I have been using few application downloaded from Amazon so far so good.

but I would still recommend to check application in Blackberry world first then go for Amazon. for performance reason..

• 2014-08-19 12:16
  • PV{Z

I`ve been using this phone for about a month and would like to share some opinions. Firstly, if you want a cheap fulltouch blackberry that runs BB10, this is the choice. The price dropped enough to make this model affordable. To start with the positive aspects, I like the design, fits well in the hand despite not being very compact for a 4.2 inch display, very good resolution and colours, the hub and the keyboard are excellent and the OS easy to use. On the other hand I had some troubles with the phone which seem to be quite common as I see on the forums. Becomes hot when browsing even after 10-15 minutes (both on cellular and wifi) and the battery drains quickly, random restarts, signal loss, poor or unstable, not so fluid os like others claim, sluggish when multitasking, apps opened when phone is in the pocket, locked, features missing from old bb6. To detail these issues I will start with the most annoying for me which is signal loss. My phone constantly loses signal in poor signal areas where other phones still manage to provide at least one bar. Once, during a thunderstorm when signal probably got worse my phone lost signal despite other two (Nokia 2700 classic, lumia 820) offered 1 to 3 bars, all three phones being in the same room. The other annoying issue is that my phone performs operations while in the pocket, locked. I found it asking for sim pin (probably after a restart), apps opened, calls made by itself. The problem with getting hot I assume is quite common in the smartphone world and is acceptable until battery life is affected, I miss customized sound profiles from bb6 (had a Bold 9780 before), smartdialing, I experience sluggishness every time I open notification settings and some other menu options, when browsing and checking for a notification (so not so fluid even in the os itself). The app collection is more than decent, you can find all the big names in BBW and in case this isn`t enough, you are able to install android apps on your blackberry device quite easily. In conclusion having in mind that I am a moderate user, the price paid for such a phone and the idea that no phone is perfect, I declare myself satisfied with the overall performance.

• 2014-08-19 12:09
  • ajW2

> In reply to Atul Shah @ 2014-08-18 18:22 from v}Qk - click to readThanks Atul, i will do that today. i just need to back up some files. thank you

• 2014-08-19 12:08
  • N9pY

BlackBerry z10 having its great features and it supports all android apps with BlackBerry 10.2 os, and it is much batter than other smart phones

• 2014-08-19 11:10
  • rKD}

• 2014-08-19 11:07
  • rKD}

Is it safe to use amazon app.?

• 2014-08-19 10:22
  • wHrS

> In reply to Jared @ 2014-08-18 22:39 from rKH6 - click to readGo to the service centre and they will run a software update. Its their ritual!
Although your problem seems to be software related

• 2014-08-19 09:16
  • 2@r3
Total of 6975 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.