BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to law_ren22 @ 2014-04-10 16:03 from th1F - click to readThe Charger from S2 Galaxy , has 5 V and 1A ( 1 Amper = 1 000 mA )

• 2014-04-11 22:03
  • 3tB3

> In reply to amitp @ 2014-04-10 19:15 from Hkqp - click to readHello.
My OS Version is 10.2.1.2102
What of Apps areyou using ?
I use Dolphin Browser and it works normally. What kind of Messenger did you mean ? for Facebook you can Use the Stockapp from Blackberry World - i dont know couse i dont have Facebook Account :)
Tell me what Apps you think are cousing problems and low performance, i they dont need registrations i test it.

• 2014-04-11 21:54
  • 3tB3

> In reply to machandreiuriel @ 2014-04-11 11:32 from nauI - click to readSometimes accidents happen...but it doesn't mean device is not good. buy another one and enjoy... believe me phn is coolest one

• 2014-04-11 21:53
  • KIRT

> In reply to aman @ 2014-04-11 11:45 from vIbe - click to readWorks perfectly.. no problem

• 2014-04-11 21:51
  • KIRT

> In reply to hubble @ 2014-04-11 01:25 from qb65 - click to readIs there any way to run google client android apps like snapchat in z10. I installed it bt it did not work.

• 2014-04-11 21:37
  • Hkq0

Hey guys, i am hell lot confused whether to buy Z10 or not. I had booked Z10 on 11th March, that is exactly a month back, but still havent received it because of stock out. I am reading too many negative issues regarding Z10. But my major concerns are mentioned below:
1) image quality of Z10 is very poor & in low light, its worst.
2) Z10 gets hot too quickly while browsing & playing games. I understand about the processors running for optimum performance but getting abnormally hot should also not be a case.
3) there are many hardware issues like a person posted here that he has issues with microphone. Does such issues & other likely issues persist too frequently ?
4) can it play full hd videos (1080p) flawlessly & smoothly without any lag or other problem?
5) sometimes while recording or playing videos, audio & video go out of sync. Means video plays ahead & audio is heard few seconds later.
6) Z10 has 2 microphones for recording audio while taking video. But it is placed at the right side of top power button & second at the bottom near microphone, but the audio is too low. Is it extremely low that one is not able to hear perfectly the recorded video ?
7) I've heard that there are often Wifi connecting issues.
8) according to crackberry, it seems 10.3 would be the last update which Z10 Will receive. & after that, Z10 Will have no support from the company.
9) how do the apps like whatsapp, Facebook, skype, tango, line, viber, candy crush, subway surfer & other named apps work on Z10 ? Is the performance flawless or has issues.
10) many people complained that their phone became too slow on update to 10.2.1 & even hub works slow.
I know i posted & asked too many querries, but was not able to stop myself because of too much negative comments for this awesome phone. Plz some1 clear my doubts.

• 2014-04-11 21:08
  • fCx2

pless,,,,tell,,,me,,the,,battery,,backup???,,,pl­essssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• 2014-04-11 20:51
  • fCxh

Hello everyone. Help needed.
Can anyone please tell me how BBM video chat works? I can only make voice calls but not Video. Can anyone please fix the prob?
Thanx in advance.

• 2014-04-11 19:45
  • rJ9p

I purchased a new brand Z10 phone.At the time of purchase dealer assured that it will be replaced if any defect obsereved with in 18 months.same day after comming at home when i check the phone at is is observed that there is no sound in the phone even ringtone sound is also not there.in this matter no response from delear or service.I DISAPPOINTED very much for bying this phone.i suggest dont by this phone.this phone and blachbery co. has no credibility.

• 2014-04-11 18:37
  • U$0v

Before purchasing this phone, i was mad over this shit
But now i had this phone for about 6-7 days
And i regret for it
This is a like basic phone
I must say camera is superb
But there is not so good apps for this bullshit device
Only 50-60% of androjd apps are running
But some usefull apps like uc browser, gmail, google maps, opera mini, mx player, app locker doesn't support this crapy device
Wish i could have never bought this
And "if you are a frequent android user and want to buy z10 just because of android apps are running on this" pls trust me dont buy this otherwise you will also be disappointed like me.

• 2014-04-11 17:45
  • vby7

can any one download real racing 3 on z 10

• 2014-04-11 12:00
  • u1D3

does skype video call work perfectly on z10? or has hiccups in talk?

• 2014-04-11 11:45
  • vIbe

am very disappointed with my Z10. the microphone got damage and during calling the other person on the other end cannot hear me even if i am shouting already. i am too bad luck my boss borrow the phone in one emergency situation when his got low bat. unfortunately his also a victim and got angry with me :(((((((( bringing to shop will be additional cost with no assurance. decided to dispose the phone the earliest and find better other.

• 2014-04-11 11:32
  • nauI

> In reply to praveen @ 2014-04-11 02:07 from rKNy - click to readthat should not happen , some thing wrong with settings.

to make sure everything is fine download "blackberry virtual expert"

• 2014-04-11 11:30
  • 9xIP

> In reply to amitp @ 2014-04-11 07:34 from 2SGM - click to readYou do not worry, system genrally become slow for 2 3 days after updating os, blackberry says, system is adjusting s/w link within os. that you Z 10 come to normal in 2 3days after the update..

• 2014-04-11 11:28
  • 9xIP

Has any1 tried installing IR blaster app in Z10 which is available in play store ?? Can it be installed ? & if it can be installed, does it work like in other high end android devices ?

• 2014-04-11 09:56
  • fCx7

> In reply to hubble @ 2014-04-11 01:25 from qb65 - click to readHey my z10 has become very slow in browsing n respong to apps specialy for android apps lyk fb browser messenger etc. Its browsing speed iis quite slow even in full 3g network. I hv updated the os 2 days back to 10.2.1.2141. Is there any solutn for it.
And i wanna know that do we need a ram cleaner for optimum fast usage of ram n which will be the best.

• 2014-04-11 07:34
  • 2SGM

> In reply to hubble @ 2014-04-11 01:23 from qb65 - click to readBB uses the same compression algorithm as everyone else does, if not BB photos would be unreadable for other devices. JPEG does however have a quality setting that most be between 1 and 100, thats where the difference in filesize comes from.

You are right, 4:3 makes bigger files, because 16:9 photos are only 6 megapixels, and one need scenery with lots of fine details and rich colors to get big file sizes.

• 2014-04-11 03:02
  • Kg{e

Hi this is praveen chand and I have purchased BlackBerry z10 two days back but I had problem with my speaker that is not working but when I use my headset it's working
Please suggest me what to do
Thanks

• 2014-04-11 02:07
  • rKNy
Total of 4446 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.