BlackBerry Z10 - user opinions and reviews

14%

7.7
7.6
7.7

I bought my phone 1 year back and it was running smoothly till last month. But now my phone is simply getting idle while using but not getting switched off. During the initial stage i tried to restart it by removing battery and now i cant restart it like that. Can anybody help me to find a solution for this problem??

• 2015-05-07 13:58
  • utkf
  • F

I had just Purchased z10 and having os version : 10.2.1.3442 and i cant able to update latest software and also i cant found bb world apps on that,, what can i do

• 2015-05-07 12:53
  • KAXe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-16 07:20 from FeGI - click to readHow did yu update 10.3 bcoz in my BlackBerry World it shows that yu hav a new version Bt wen I check it... it says yu hav d latest version of os so can Yu say me how did yu update I'm using stl100-3

• 2015-05-07 11:55
  • uuWU

Recently updated my z10 to 10.3.1 and the misfortune started. Suddenly battery level goes down as rapid fire and without using much it goes on faint and on... Now my phone has also starting warming from charging port. What to do please suggest because i'm losing my faith from my buddy... Its being killed..

• 2015-05-07 08:00
  • XubN

> In reply to totti @ 2015-05-02 13:20 from 0wqP - click to readMy does that as well, also don't know whats the problem

• 2015-05-06 20:26
  • fjS1

10.3.1.1779 version is too old model app style, I am not like this version

• 2015-05-06 15:07
  • rAf7

I have BlackBerry Z10 at first when i am talking to some one i can hear the person but now when i am talking to some one i can not hear the person talking. So what is the problems.

• 2015-05-06 11:36
  • fuI4

Recently I installed 10.3.1 version,when I received call immediately but a few seconds fon Was on vibreting mode & caller did not listen my voice as well as I could not listening Caller voice.give me solution.

• 2015-05-04 21:10
  • ITkn

• 2015-05-04 21:09
  • ITkn

Please i need help guys..my BB z10 got sofware update 10.3 and i used to update it and nothing problem but after 3 days got again software update then i update it and after successfully updated then after an hour my phone got shutdown and i'll never got to open it the error is www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 help me to fix this problem..tnx guys in advance.

• 2015-05-04 08:10
  • wY85

my bbz10 battery drains fast and at 70% the fon switches off and it reboots when I connect the charger.what should I do to rectify this problem

• 2015-05-02 13:20
  • 0wqP

Sl6 brother just update ur operating system and then see the magic that uhh r sayingvus just true 10.2.1 os is just not good for android users there not much more specs jst update urr phone and I guaranteed uhh feel awesome

• 2015-05-02 06:28
  • rKvV

I have nothing good to say about this phone. Just horrible! It crashes all the time (at least once a day) for no reason what so ever, then when I press the power off button to try to turn the phone off to restart it after crashing, it doesn't respond so I end up having to remove the battery! The phone also just decides switch itself off, again for no reason at least once a day! I also get silly unnecessary notifications EVERY SINGLE DAY to tell me the phone has updated it's software!!! So annoying!

Also, the Web browser is absolutely useless, it doesn't load half the pages correctly, and does not seem to respond very well when pressing on a link or trying to navigate around a Web page! When I am trying to input multiple numbers in a row eg. for passwords, bank account Login details etc. I select the number mode on the keypad and after pressing one number, the keypad resorts back to letters again so for just about every number I input, I have to select the number pad after keying in the previous number!!! So annoying!

The app store is a joke! There just doesn't seem to be any apps available for anything! No matter what you are looking for, they never have it! Unlike iPhone, Android etc... the Z10 does not have a wide variety of choices where apps are concerned. The facebook app is very basic too.

Trying to upload photos to anywhere is also a complete joke.... I won't even go there!!

I don't find this phone very user friendly (even down to answering a call) or useful and I would not recommend it. I really cannot wait for my contract to run out so that I can purchase the iPhone 6.

• 2015-05-01 22:37
  • HCkj

> In reply to mogal @ 2015-05-01 11:03 from Hkth - click to readYes you can use all most all android apps.and games.

• 2015-05-01 18:01
  • uv@q

I actually don't like it how u can't download all sorts of android games on this mobile. And that's the most disturbing thing ever.

• 2015-05-01 13:42
  • LCeW

• 2015-05-01 13:41
  • LCeW

Can i use all the android apps and all the games which available in android platform.so please suggest me...

• 2015-05-01 11:03
  • Hkth

> In reply to arieldapogi @ 2015-04-30 11:22 from wY85 - click to readThats not possible. Remember that google play store is only for android phones, and BB Z10 is not an adroid phone. And I'm very postive that actions will not be possible

• 2015-04-30 20:17
  • t7Xh

Am getting this problem each time am installing an application " you don't have enough storage space available to install this app. delete files or apps and try again "

• 2015-04-30 16:38
  • Nviu

How can i install google play services in my blackberry z10?..so that i can link my games clash of clans (COC) please help me tnx in advance guys..

• 2015-04-30 11:22
  • wY85
Total of 9414 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z10.