BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.5
7.7

It should be the device itself, take it back to the service center for repair. However, u must have a receipt of purchase for verification.

• 2015-03-06 07:06
  • CAA7

hello friends, my blackberry Z30 restart automatically, has anyone of you facing the same problems.i purchased this set hardly two weeks back and it runs the latest software 10.3.1 ., is this a hardware issue or some problem with a new software.

• 2015-03-05 21:55
  • nC7J

> In reply to fadz @ 2015-03-04 23:43 from tufY - click to readhi all
As per my experience why battery drains ?
BB has its own platform so if you use android aaps and complain battery drains its normal.
No Android phone last for a day so use BB for its features or change your phone go switch to android phone if you are fond of android apps.

Secondly see your settings there must be any option which would sync your phone all the time when you are on with your mobile internet.

coz BB is known for its battery life :)

Hope it will help you.

I am switching to BB from windows as i want to use this platform as its been awesome after new update.

• 2015-03-05 18:38
  • BLe4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-05 12:33 from N9@T - click to readI don't about yours but my Z30 can run 2 days without a single charge under medium usage. I feel the unit start getting warm (definitely not HOT) when I play Real Racing 3 with those very impressive graphics.

• 2015-03-05 17:28
  • R4U1

> In reply to fadz @ 2015-03-04 23:43 from tufY - click to readYes my blackberry z30 still has that same problem of phone getting hot and battery getting low without using it

• 2015-03-05 12:33
  • N9@T

hi people
i have a question
what about the battery life in 10.3.1 and if you compare with 10.2 or 10.2.1 it got better or not or no changes?
is this true that Android apps can damage BB devices?
all of them or non or heavy apps?
thanks in advance

• 2015-03-05 09:14
  • 8kT{

Hello.... I'm BlackBerry z30 user like 4 month now...
I have a little problem with my z30 after 10.3 update...
-3days after 10.3 update my phone run without any problems at all
-after that My BlackBerry become hotter n battery drain faster like 100%-70% in 1 hour without using the phone at all
-when I charge my phone it's hard to make it charging... It's not/stop charging like my battery is fully charged... (with this sign = left of the battery icon.
I want to know if someone has the same problem as me..
N how to fix the problem

• 2015-03-04 23:43
  • tufY

If I send a text message, it doesn't show a delivery report. I checked the message setting, whether I will change d setting to enable me receiv delivery report if any text message I sent,but didn't see it. Please help me out.

• 2015-03-04 13:08
  • fuNc

Updated my Z30 to 10.3 and here are my observations and opinions.

-Overall, the phone seems to run a bit faster when opening applications. The Android applications open much faster.
-Deleting Blackberry Hub notification items and phone calls/SMS' is much easier.
-Huge improvement in the Camera software. Before the sync between the flash and the camera taking the photo wasn't always there. Not anymore - it's perfect flash/shutter sync every time.
-They've fine tuned the motion sensor in the phone. Games like Real Racing 3 are more responsive (it was good before, but is better now).
-Virtual Assistant Rocks! If you have a Z10 or Z30, Open Virtual Assistant and say "Local Weather" or "Closest Restaurant"...amazing!

The only problem that I've encountered is sometimes when I open Blackberry World while having a data connection showing "H+", the application will error out while loading the application icons, displaying a message that the application will now close. This hasn't happened while connected via 3g or Wi-Fi and doesn't affect any other functions/applications on the phone.

The only thing I don't like is the default graphics on the lock screen. I'd like to see Blackberry have an option to use your own graphic file and the ability to adjust the opaqueness.

• 2015-03-04 05:54
  • GTfE

Android would be nice if it was so good

• 2015-03-03 13:41
  • 648i

hay gayes
I liked this phone , but really I need help to take a decision for paying this phone or iphone 6
and body having experience in twice helped
thanks

• 2015-03-02 13:54
  • Nh$4

Hi,
After 10.3.1 update, I m not able to share a contact via any mode (blue tooth, whatsapp, email etc.) after selecting a contact, massage comes "this contact data can't be shared"
And also if I edit or add any field of a contact, its automatically deletes old info of the same contact from my cont data. any one can help on these issues??

• 2015-03-02 11:25
  • vww}

Its a amazing. This model way old and with new 10.3 it's the best phone out there.
Really. I am TOTALY impressed . I have an iPhone, iPad 4 and Mac air , been using also Android since early years..so I know something about tech. Check this link out.
This phone is a monster,IT has ALL and I ccannot believe Blackberry can monetize it.
Check out "Siri like app" called bb assistant! Wow. Blowed a way..honestly

• 2015-02-28 22:22
  • g8Fn

Used to love my Z30 then had auto upgrade to 10.3 OS DON'T DO IT! Nothing but problems since and Blackberry Assistant is a nightmare for Bluetooth calling

• 2015-02-28 20:34
  • NU@H

Best phone of 2014, z30 is the best among the best, I love it. Is my companion

• 2015-02-27 16:51
  • ftKb

> In reply to Gee. @ 2015-01-25 15:05 from 3sEw - click to readImagine! Z30 is the king of BlackBerry as far as "all touch screen phone" is concerned. So it's up to you, will you buy a downgraded z3 or a complete z30?

• 2015-02-27 05:06
  • ftKb

> In reply to chahal @ 2015-01-30 19:13 from U{dW - click to readWhat is so special about UC browser, I think you guys complain too much that you missed the point, what I want to talk about is the limited 16gb internals restricted as the only space for installation. Too bad, that's my only real issue, nothing else.

• 2015-02-27 04:54
  • ftKb

> In reply to ERIK KING @ 2015-02-21 10:39 from fuNc - click to readStop being confused, what you need is either a game console like PS4 of skip Z10 and get a Z30.

• 2015-02-27 04:48
  • ftKb

> In reply to zino @ 2015-02-16 12:23 from f0Ex - click to readGo find yourself, I love my z30 more than any other. So don't come here crying like a missing child.

• 2015-02-27 04:45
  • ftKb

> In reply to Fz30 @ 2015-02-20 13:56 from 3J5W - click to readi had same problem. what i did was go to bb app world and downloaded the latest bbm upgrade. that was all i needed to do and i clould see my chats n display messages clearly.

• 2015-02-26 17:21
  • f0I1
Total of 1372 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.