BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

1691929

7.5
7.3
7.4

I am using BB Z10 as my daily driver, my first BLACKBERRY and it is awesome.

• 2014-04-19 13:14
  • v}7w

how long does it take your z10 to charge from empty to 100%? 2 hours? or more?

• 2014-04-19 11:18
  • th1M

Plus help I can't watch video on my z30 it plays n stop. N my network connection is very strong

• 2014-04-19 08:24
  • r3He

Wish could be of aluminium made.. but a very very good phone. BB10 easily matches iOS + Android

• 2014-04-18 23:51
  • S7r3

Apps?! You have a proper web browser.

• 2014-04-18 21:51
  • S6$$

> In reply to bilalakyol @ 2014-04-17 12:12 from DW6P - click to readDoes it matter, all i know is that my Z10 has excellent scratch resistance and the coating must be magic, i never before seen a glass so easy to keep clean. Gorilla is just a registered trademark, it doesnt mean it is superior to other brands of tempered glass. But, i get you, you just wanted to say something negative about BB, you already did now, thanks, now move on and go back to your korean plastic.

• 2014-04-18 16:09
  • Kg{K

> In reply to Sohail @ 2014-04-15 00:53 from wd85 - click to readThe answer depends upon for what purpose you are buying a smartphone? Communication? Multimedia ( audio / video), taking photos?

• 2014-04-18 08:10
  • w49Y

> In reply to bilalakyol @ 2014-04-17 12:12 from DW6P - click to readWell, BlackBerry could manufacture tungsten hammers in order to make it intelligent for users like this! :-D

• 2014-04-18 08:09
  • w49Y

don't have gorillaglass? bb must be joke...

• 2014-04-17 12:12
  • DW6P

What a great phone. I thought the size might be too big but it's perfect. So insanely fast and the battery life is the best I've seen. My friend's S4 is dead constantly. Just goes to show how efficient BlackBerry OS really is.

This has to be the most underrated super phone on the planet. Try it, you will NOT be Disappointed.

• 2014-04-17 04:16
  • Yd6J

Been with Android since it was first introduced. Coming from Nokia Symbian, android was the best OS I ever used, during the course tried iOS, it was 'okay', then recently decided to give blackberry a chance, and i cant express how impress iam, used note 2, s4 but blackberry 10 in my opinion is what i call smoothness and usability truly packed together.

One thing that u guys should know, that Operating system is something different than the hard features of the phone. If you looking for a OS to use than Blackberry 10 is the one if your looking for camera/heartbeat monitor than s5 for you.

• 2014-04-16 12:29
  • M3s@

I think that this Blackberry Z30 is great in many ways. It has very good battery life, nice performance (not lagging or something) even though it is still using a dual core, not like android phones, and the latest Blackberry software update 10.2.1 made it possible to open android application on Blackberry devices. nice one👍

• 2014-04-15 22:48
  • 613n

> In reply to Sohail @ 2014-04-15 00:53 from wd85 - click to readIf you dont mind about size then Z30 is the way to go. I had Xperia Z and it was mostly great but battery was not all that great, the display sucked battery dry too fast, and Android is turning into a joke the way Google use it to promote their own services, which basically means trying to control you with endless advertizing.

Z10 is of course more compact and has sharper display than Z30 but not as good battery. Price is also a Z10 advantage.

• 2014-04-15 18:38
  • Kg{K

i ve used iPhones, Sony, samsung mobiles and now finally im stucked with Z30 so far i ve found it the best, only issue is not much apps like IOS and Android available and display is 720p though which is still very impressive, as far as camera is concern i dont use mobile cameras i use normal canon point and shoot with wifi so i transfer my pics easily to my iPad..anyways bottom line is if u can cope with lack of apps i think z30 is not a bad choice last but not the least it has a fine built quality..thanx

• 2014-04-15 12:31
  • 6uMu

Hello there,

I'm planning to buy a smartphone.

I have couple of handsets in mind, but confused which of the following I should go for. Please suggest.

Blackberry Z30
Sony Xperia Z
Blackberry Z10

I don't like Samsung phones.
Please help me out.

• 2014-04-15 00:53
  • wd85

> In reply to Gee @ 2014-04-13 11:20 from 3sEj - click to readNot Note 3, region locked, worthless.

G Pro 2 is ok if you want Android, the display is sharper than Z30 but the user experience is pretty poor (its Android and LGs current android flavor is ridiculous, i tested the G2 and wondered if it was made for professional clowns). You should go for Xperia Z2 if you really want Android, Sony has a clean UI with less bloat. Doesnt beat BB10 though.

• 2014-04-14 04:42
  • vaN%

U should improved u r market(black berry world)

• 2014-04-13 23:39
  • apNy

I hear the Z30 is a great phone to use but I'm lost between Z30, Lg pro 2 and Samsung Note 3? Any advice on which phone is best to buy???

• 2014-04-13 11:20
  • 3sEj

All blackberries that run on the OS10 works on normal data. Similar too androids yes. And don't be fooled by how they make the swiping of gestures to be confusing, it's quick to learn. I'm actually impressed by how fast the new blackberry's work and respond.

• 2014-04-12 20:32
  • f09}

> In reply to patel1010 @ 2014-04-12 08:51 from vGEI - click to readYeah it does...

• 2014-04-12 19:22
  • uNVC
Total of 648 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.