BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.5
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 04:26 from j09I - click to readFar better battery timing, better sound quality, more powerful CPU and GPU and obviously larger HD display

• 2014-10-22 22:04
  • SbD3

Its an awesome smartphone,, I didnt knew much about its performance before buying,, But now after using about 2 months i can suggest it to anyone who need a perfect smartphone,, Its key features i like the most are,, long battery life, outclass signal reception for both wifi and gsm in weak signal areas, awesome display and sound quality,, a plus point of having not only blackberry apps but also android apps as well...

• 2014-10-22 21:57
  • SbD3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 04:26 from j09I - click to readZ30 has got bigger screen size, bigger Battery, stereo speakers, better processors, better microphones, better antenna, power efficient display - to name a few.

• 2014-10-22 11:26
  • w49Y

> In reply to bla bla bla @ 2014-10-19 08:19 from tufa - click to readwhats the main difference in the z30 and z10

• 2014-10-22 04:26
  • j09I

> In reply to johnie @ 2014-10-18 22:28 from NsbM - click to readDoes this phone having tethering option?

• 2014-10-21 15:47
  • rKPX

For any newly bought phones, the first 2 weeks the battery life won't be that good since

a) you'll be playing with your new toy, exploring etc a lot more than you would afterwards in normal usage
b) it's a new battery. It needs time to get used to your usage style

Don't just criticise after just using it. It's unfair, please consider giving it (and any phone) more time. I used it for a year now, even side loaded apps run great. Not heavy graphics ones, but since I just play normal games like minion rush etc it's a beast, more than powerful for common, normal consumer usage.

• 2014-10-20 19:55
  • KZ8B

Guys, if you've got any questions regarding this phone you can ask us the BlackBerry users at Crackberry site. Create an account and start a new thread there. Your questions may be wouldn't even answered here.

• 2014-10-19 08:19
  • tufa

> In reply to hsm @ 2014-10-16 08:14 from 2@xi - click to readI bought my phone after reading the reviews it's really a beast everything is smooth I just love it

• 2014-10-18 22:28
  • NsbM

super dooper

• 2014-10-17 15:12
  • MVg6

tell me how to switch to z30 from my old bb9790,contacts and other informations!

• 2014-10-17 14:26
  • N9LC

What important for me is connecting Phone to my laptop with windows 7.
does it connect with any software to my laptop and enable me to type my messages with laptop key board?

• 2014-10-16 15:52
  • 60{x

> In reply to yeahhh! @ 2014-10-15 13:52 from IVNh - click to readthis is a beast of a phone . but for the first week or so battery consumption will be very high ... the phone does some indexing or something .. after about wards it settles down.. so ignore heavy battery consumption of first week or so.
after that you have yourself a sports car of mobiles my friend. enjoy... best wishes..

• 2014-10-16 08:14
  • 2@xi

tomorrow I will get my z30....
very excited to use it...
any suggestion for new bbz30 user...or thing I should do when I got z30

• 2014-10-15 13:52
  • IVNh

I would really like to buy this mobile however it is difficult to find in Australia and very expensive. Why I dont known. Does anyone knows of a reliable online seller at a reasonable price. Thank you.

• 2014-10-13 09:49
  • ii6Z

Guys, why you wanna miss android apps while you can have both BB os and most of the android apps. Dont believe me?You better now. Go and Google out,you know what am saying. BB rule.

• 2014-10-12 20:00
  • IV58

> In reply to Carla @ 2014-10-11 22:39 from 0kIa - click to readGo to the settings, then Language and Input, and then select Feedback under Text Input. You will see the volume slider to control the sound. Enjoy :)

• 2014-10-12 06:48
  • 4Hp%

• 2014-10-12 06:46
  • 4Hp%

Blackberry z30 is a good phone . Android gamer dont buy this this. This phone is completly in different world.battery last long for one and half day. I think there no lagging. There is new browser called websplitter you can purchase from BlackBerry store. Its an amazing browser.i havnt seen this kind of browser in my life.

• 2014-10-12 05:30
  • U@b@

Please could someone tell me how to mute the keyboard sound while I'm typing?

• 2014-10-11 22:39
  • 0kIa
Total of 1130 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.