BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.5
7.7

tomorrow I will get my z30....
very excited to use it...
any suggestion for new bbz30 user...or thing I should do when I got z30

• 2014-10-15 13:52
  • IVNh

I would really like to buy this mobile however it is difficult to find in Australia and very expensive. Why I dont known. Does anyone knows of a reliable online seller at a reasonable price. Thank you.

• 2014-10-13 09:49
  • ii6Z

Guys, why you wanna miss android apps while you can have both BB os and most of the android apps. Dont believe me?You better now. Go and Google out,you know what am saying. BB rule.

• 2014-10-12 20:00
  • IV58

> In reply to Carla @ 2014-10-11 22:39 from 0kIa - click to readGo to the settings, then Language and Input, and then select Feedback under Text Input. You will see the volume slider to control the sound. Enjoy :)

• 2014-10-12 06:48
  • 4Hp%

• 2014-10-12 06:46
  • 4Hp%

Blackberry z30 is a good phone . Android gamer dont buy this this. This phone is completly in different world.battery last long for one and half day. I think there no lagging. There is new browser called websplitter you can purchase from BlackBerry store. Its an amazing browser.i havnt seen this kind of browser in my life.

• 2014-10-12 05:30
  • U@b@

Please could someone tell me how to mute the keyboard sound while I'm typing?

• 2014-10-11 22:39
  • 0kIa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 12:43 from X{yb - click to readHey. I have used the nexus 5 and recently moved from android OS via Z30. First both phones are crazy good. I usually love nexus but decided to switch over to z30 as I wait for the nexus 6. The z30 is a great piece of work...i don't miss much on android except my Google suite of apps. my suggestions are get the z30, wait for the nexus 6. My feelings exactly. Otherwise the z30 is ta top notch phone. When I buy the n6 I will still keep it.

• 2014-10-11 13:43
  • NvSZ

hey....
how to turn notification light off

• 2014-10-11 12:22
  • IVNh

People who are thinking to download APk apps(Andriod) on this phone, please don't buy this expensive paper weight. If u download apk apps then u can see lagging and some issues. If u will satisfy with blackberry apps then go for it without thinking twice. Excellent call quality, superb built quality, good reception these are the plus. Wifi signal reception is almost okay but Radio reception really sucks.

• 2014-10-11 06:38
  • HxeM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-04 11:09 from bxda - click to readHey there!! I forgot to ask about camera.how's the picture quality,i don't really count pixels but i want to know if the picture quality is decent??
actually confused between bbz30 or nexus5,BBz30 is my fav. and N5 is kindda awesome too..whats your advice,which one should I buy??

• 2014-10-10 12:43
  • X{yb

> In reply to your opinion @ 2014-10-10 07:13 from IVNh - click to readIn my opinion it is worth buying. The mobile is so fluid and if you spend 2-3 hours, you will invent a lot of stuff that would enhance your experience

Battery will easily takes me through a busy day.

Camera is good for taking pictures if the lighting conditions are good. But low light photos are very dark and useless, unless you use the flash. But hey, this is a mobile camera lens.

Games, well, if you want pure gaming experience you should look somewhere else. Can't comment on that because as I am not much into games.

• 2014-10-10 09:33
  • w49Y

> In reply to Your Answer @ 2014-10-09 17:43 from U{hr - click to readis it worth buying....!
wht bout battery backup.
camera .???
can it play big games without lag..

• 2014-10-10 07:13
  • IVNh

hi everyone....this is not a android phone...it supports apk file types so u people could get use with android apps..BlackBerry is different..make complete use of it to know it well..I was a android user and switching to BlackBerry was far more better..Business phone..amazing camera front/rear.. amazing battery life..and fast processing.. secure data cuz it's BlackBerry!!

• 2014-10-10 06:59
  • bJg3

> In reply to need answer @ 2014-10-09 12:32 from IVNh - click to readRather than listening to such stupid comments you please search product reviews from those who used the Z30 in net. Then you can take a decision.

• 2014-10-09 17:43
  • U{hr

> In reply to Faiz @ 2014-10-09 08:16 from PSCr - click to readLO...Lollool..

I am sure someone still pressing a gun muzzle against your head forcing you to buy it. So you have to buy it. Since a mobile phone is a device just to load a million android application ( from your point of view) I am sure that it must be the universal truth. Obviously this would not make any sense to you unlike us lesser mortals - who use a phone to do business, make calls, schedule our meetings, organize our tasks, give presentations to our clients and other to perform myriad of other silly things. Forgive us for failing to realize that playing games is the only real and ultimate purpose of life, and getting a smartphone.

Following your flawless logic, even you may fail to understand that what is the difference between a car and a truck. Both has got a steering wheel, internal combustion engine, use either gasoline or diesel as fuel, and run on tyres. How the price of a car is different from a truck. After all a truck is just another car fitted with a different horn!!

See, how much stupid the rest of the world can get!!!

• 2014-10-09 14:41
  • w49Y

> In reply to Faiz @ 2014-10-09 08:16 from PSCr - click to readwow r u sure dude...
I just think want to purchase this phone.....
cause my friend said this phone was awesome!
so ... I need to go for android or ios again...
any suggestion from other z30 user???

• 2014-10-09 12:32
  • IVNh

I am able to install all APK files on this phone. So this is nothing but an Android phone with BBM pre installed on it. Now when I can install BBM on any android phone, so why should I buy this overpriced android phone written BB on it. I mean this phone is still not making any sense to me. And after loading all of the heavy android apps this phone is hanging and lagging just like another samsung phone. Peope who are saying that this phone is very fast and smooth, they are actually not using their phone properly, and perhaps are using only the pre installed apps. lol..

• 2014-10-09 08:16
  • PSCr

> In reply to parker @ 2014-10-08 15:31 from utXD - click to readThree days after they released in Canada

• 2014-10-08 19:11
  • u7Gt
Total of 1358 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.