BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.5
7.2
7.4

> In reply to kit @ 2013-11-11 20:22 from v0qJ - click to readSeriously why complain about the battery life?

• 2013-11-12 12:41
  • H382

2880 battery life! Oh c'mmon! Fail!

• 2013-11-11 20:22
  • v0qJ

> In reply to hubble @ 2013-11-09 08:26 from qb65 - click to readJust buy an flip cover(problem solved)

• 2013-11-11 00:02
  • 3sEj

Apple are over rated and overpriced at best,data heavy and same specs as z10,so why by iphone 5s? Feel in hand is not as nice as blackberries. Iphones are the same thing over and over again the just change the screen size that's all... Blackberry can't stand back at all for they don't need all those high end specs to put out an great phone,but that's just me.

• 2013-11-10 23:59
  • 3sEj

Overprice

• 2013-11-10 03:47
  • KhsE

> In reply to AndyKoRn @ 2013-11-08 11:59 from XMh7 - click to readeven if you had gorilla glass, it will scratch! gorrilla glass is just marketing.

watch drop test of any phone with gorilla glass. they will scratch!

• 2013-11-09 08:26
  • qb65

> In reply to reece @ 2013-11-08 13:50 from MVg6 - click to readThe Z30 is available in the UK already.

• 2013-11-09 01:28
  • IufQ

I replaced my iPhone 4 with the Blackberry Z30 two weeks ago. My first ever Blackberry phone. I was concerned with all the news that I may have made the wrong choice but must say I am extremely pleased with this phone. The sound coming from the speakers is superb and outdoes any phone I've experienced ever. BB10 does a much better job handling messages and emails than iOS ever did for me. Looking forward to what hopefully is a great future Blackberry.

• 2013-11-09 01:19
  • IufQ

when is this released in the uk??

• 2013-11-08 13:50
  • MVg6

I'm from indonesia,
i used this handheld for replace my old z10....
its amazing to used this handheld.
super power better then z10 with OS 10.2
but why dont use a gorilla glass for LCD protection..??
i drop my handheld couple minute a go and have scratch his screen...gosh!!!... i cant found screenguard on my country....!!

• 2013-11-08 11:59
  • XMh7

i would like to know when the Z30 will be launch in south africa

• 2013-11-08 06:44
  • Iabe

> In reply to Jitender Dogra @ 2013-11-07 14:51 from uw@r - click to readDears,
Why you said BlackBerry no future now? They are change the CEO position only.. So i trust in them will be back soon.

• 2013-11-07 19:44
  • fDmN

I had a Z10 and that phone was Wonderfull, you just need to learn how to use and NEVER will change it, it realy liked me, but I let it drop while I was dancing in a party and it got Darmaged, cause someone stepped it. Im messing it a lot and now I just waiting for the Z30 to be available in my country to buy one!! Don´t let others to tell you what to do, if you want it, just buy it and you´ll never be regret..

• 2013-11-07 19:04
  • LGsC

The speces is not what make a smart phone great... Its the os !! And if you talk about speces ... Why did you forgrt the iphone 5s ?? It has just 1GB of RAM and the same speces of the blackberry z10 !!

• 2013-11-07 18:35
  • fnvc

I Don´t realy know how can we get convince and after cheated by companies that just uses Marketing Tools to take our money out (Apple, Etc.) Iphones always do the same things, launch a movil Equal to the previous one, just adding a litter change and Marketing do all the rest (Let us without money) buying the same things as we already got for a lot more :-(. I prefer to give hte oportunitty to an other company that realy its selling Qualitty and Innovations (Compare to their prices). I gave the opportunity to BlackBarry, because they tried So HARD to Improve Theirs Products and they Did. I do not regret of my Z30, its a lot faster and Smoother than others furthermore it´s not as expensive, And BB it´s adding So Many Apps Faster than Ever, I got Minion Rush, Iron 3, Etc. the unique app that I miss ist Instagram and in Web are many articles that shows a native aplicacion named BlackGram.. So Soon I will miss NOTHING from others phones while being having all the advantage of BB OS 10.2 ;)

• 2013-11-07 18:28
  • LGsC

it must be awesome that bb now utilizes android apps. what i dont know yet is how magnifying the price tag would be and this simply means fairwell to symbian, java and windows gadgets. hahaha.

• 2013-11-07 17:36
  • fsVb

Specs (except the ram being 2gb) are the same as Sony Xperia SP which costs less than EUR 300 today. why would someone go for a EUR 450+ phone from a company that has no future. If they want any hopes of selling this thing they created that they claim to be a SMART phone, they need to sell it at EUR 250 or less.

• 2013-11-07 14:51
  • uw@r

this phone is amazing !!!.better then anything out there ,once u get use to it u cant use anything else .and on top of all the battery last me almost 2 days on heavy use wtf . its to bad ppl have no clue what this phone is all about . try it u will b amazed

• 2013-11-07 13:49
  • 010R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-06 00:48 from 7XHc - click to readThat store is also grey market, same as Kimstore. I think you have to wait a bit longer if you want a phone with full official warranty and registered with the NTC.

• 2013-11-07 03:16
  • Kg$C

> In reply to Shriram @ 2013-11-06 09:32 from U@3@ - click to readLearn how to read first, he is talking about Z10.

• 2013-11-07 03:11
  • Kg$C
Total of 638 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.