BlackBerry Z30 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.7
7.5
7.6

People who are thinking to download APk apps(Andriod) on this phone, please don't buy this expensive paper weight. If u download apk apps then u can see lagging and some issues. If u will satisfy with blackberry apps then go for it without thinking twice. Excellent call quality, superb built quality, good reception these are the plus. Wifi signal reception is almost okay but Radio reception really sucks.

• 2014-10-11 06:38
  • HxeM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-04 11:09 from bxda - click to readHey there!! I forgot to ask about camera.how's the picture quality,i don't really count pixels but i want to know if the picture quality is decent??
actually confused between bbz30 or nexus5,BBz30 is my fav. and N5 is kindda awesome too..whats your advice,which one should I buy??

• 2014-10-10 12:43
  • X{yb

> In reply to your opinion @ 2014-10-10 07:13 from IVNh - click to readIn my opinion it is worth buying. The mobile is so fluid and if you spend 2-3 hours, you will invent a lot of stuff that would enhance your experience

Battery will easily takes me through a busy day.

Camera is good for taking pictures if the lighting conditions are good. But low light photos are very dark and useless, unless you use the flash. But hey, this is a mobile camera lens.

Games, well, if you want pure gaming experience you should look somewhere else. Can't comment on that because as I am not much into games.

• 2014-10-10 09:33
  • w49Y

> In reply to Your Answer @ 2014-10-09 17:43 from U{hr - click to readis it worth buying....!
wht bout battery backup.
camera .???
can it play big games without lag..

• 2014-10-10 07:13
  • IVNh

hi everyone....this is not a android phone...it supports apk file types so u people could get use with android apps..BlackBerry is different..make complete use of it to know it well..I was a android user and switching to BlackBerry was far more better..Business phone..amazing camera front/rear.. amazing battery life..and fast processing.. secure data cuz it's BlackBerry!!

• 2014-10-10 06:59
  • bJg3

> In reply to need answer @ 2014-10-09 12:32 from IVNh - click to readRather than listening to such stupid comments you please search product reviews from those who used the Z30 in net. Then you can take a decision.

• 2014-10-09 17:43
  • U{hr

> In reply to Faiz @ 2014-10-09 08:16 from PSCr - click to readLO...Lollool..

I am sure someone still pressing a gun muzzle against your head forcing you to buy it. So you have to buy it. Since a mobile phone is a device just to load a million android application ( from your point of view) I am sure that it must be the universal truth. Obviously this would not make any sense to you unlike us lesser mortals - who use a phone to do business, make calls, schedule our meetings, organize our tasks, give presentations to our clients and other to perform myriad of other silly things. Forgive us for failing to realize that playing games is the only real and ultimate purpose of life, and getting a smartphone.

Following your flawless logic, even you may fail to understand that what is the difference between a car and a truck. Both has got a steering wheel, internal combustion engine, use either gasoline or diesel as fuel, and run on tyres. How the price of a car is different from a truck. After all a truck is just another car fitted with a different horn!!

See, how much stupid the rest of the world can get!!!

• 2014-10-09 14:41
  • w49Y

> In reply to Faiz @ 2014-10-09 08:16 from PSCr - click to readwow r u sure dude...
I just think want to purchase this phone.....
cause my friend said this phone was awesome!
so ... I need to go for android or ios again...
any suggestion from other z30 user???

• 2014-10-09 12:32
  • IVNh

I am able to install all APK files on this phone. So this is nothing but an Android phone with BBM pre installed on it. Now when I can install BBM on any android phone, so why should I buy this overpriced android phone written BB on it. I mean this phone is still not making any sense to me. And after loading all of the heavy android apps this phone is hanging and lagging just like another samsung phone. Peope who are saying that this phone is very fast and smooth, they are actually not using their phone properly, and perhaps are using only the pre installed apps. lol..

• 2014-10-09 08:16
  • PSCr

> In reply to parker @ 2014-10-08 15:31 from utXD - click to readThree days after they released in Canada

• 2014-10-08 19:11
  • u7Gt

when will be blackberry OS 10.3 will release in India for z30...anyone has any idea about it...plzzz

• 2014-10-08 15:31
  • utXD

> In reply to AndyRB @ 2014-10-07 17:51 from 3ZQC - click to readHave you tried updating the OS? Did a reset and see if that helps? Visited sites that supports BlackBerry and see if they can help? Or is this plain old whining?

• 2014-10-08 05:06
  • u7FN

A horrible phone. I wish I'd never bought it. Sometimes it takes several attempts to wake up from sleep and I often miss a call, at other times it's okay. The same with switching on, sometimes it does it as expected and at other times it takes a few attempts. I just can't rely on it and wished I'd now bought an iPhone.

• 2014-10-07 17:51
  • 3ZQC

> In reply to israel @ 2014-10-05 11:29 from ftKb - click to readWell, I never faced much issues. I usually don't use much android applications ( just Amazon Kindle reader). First of all I do a complete proper wipe of the phone using SIC MultiWipe. Then load the fresh OS, and sync my contacts with BlackBerry Link. Then restore SMS using SMS backup tool. Maybe because of this, I never faced too many issues.

Are you looking for answer to anything specific?

• 2014-10-07 08:43
  • w49Y

> In reply to Pesamix. @ 2014-10-05 20:14 from HIW} - click to readTry to do a complete erase using SIC MultiWipe. Then Load a decent OS using an autoloader. ( you will get information when you google "sic multi wipe").

!!!! Take a full backup(s) before doing that!!!!!

• 2014-10-07 08:40
  • w49Y

H! Friends I Using BB9860 its Good But only 1 Problem i Face is internet Browser doesn't Support Resume Downloading:( Did Z30 Support Resume Downloading Plzzzzzzzz Guyz Help Me i Want Buy a New one or any other Suggestions Plzz Tell Me??????????????

• 2014-10-05 20:24
  • Hkth

• 2014-10-05 20:22
  • Hkth

Guys I think my phone is facing some battery issues. and since BB doesn`t support my Country so .. .help me :(
my Z30 used to stay on for 3 days ( Low usage ) a couple of days ago I noticed my battery drain faster than ever and it`s keep happening till now
No new app Installed - No BG running app - No new Accounts - No more usages Or Connections!
what the hell Just happened ?? I even tried wipe data But problem still stands :(

• 2014-10-05 20:14
  • HIW}

> In reply to josh @ 2014-10-04 07:16 from r0cI - click to readhey! dont use fast charger it can harm your phones battery!
z30s battery are not removable!
so u cant change to another battery if your battery damage!

• 2014-10-05 16:43
  • IV}2

> In reply to Remesh @ 2014-09-30 10:07 from w49Y - click to readPlease can you please tell me what you noticed using the ldaeked 10.3 on the Z30 please because I use that on my Q10 and it works fine but sometimes my device wwont charge while switched off and at times it does so am asking hope that's not the case for Z30

• 2014-10-05 11:29
  • ftKb
Total of 1128 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Z30.